Montreal Asscher Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Simple can be simply stunning. The Montreal engagement ring features a sleek, comfortable band and an understated yet romantic trellis setting that makes the brilliance of the Nexus Diamond Alternative the focal point.
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Asscher cut
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0071XAS
- This is a gorgeous ring. All the edges are nicely rounded, so there are no sharp edges like in cheaply made stamped rings.
Beautiful ring with an amazing cut and clarity!
- I received this ring back in 2007 for my engagement. 2007 was the year when blood diamonds were a huge issue, so I knew the size of diamond I wanted had a good chance of being a blood diamond. I had heard of diamond simulates and told my now husband, that I didn't care if it was a natural diamond, I just wanted a pretty stone more than 1 carat. I love my ring! I get complimented on it constantly, even 8 years later. The top of the stone was large and flat so it did get scratches on it, but I sent it in and within a couple of weeks I got it back looking brand new! The asscher cut is mesmerizing when you stare into it! It has more detail than princess, and hardly anyone has this type of cut! I highly recommend this ring, it didn't get 5 stars because eventually it will scratch and you will have to send it in for a repair after 8 years or so.
Write Your Own Review
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE