Lifetime Stone Guarantee
We are so confident in our patented technology and the heirloom quality of our Nexus Diamond™ alternative that we ensure our stones for life. With normal wear and proper care, your Nexus Diamond alternative should not chip, crack or discolor. If there is ever a problem with your stone, we’ll fix it or replace it for free. Period. Get in touch with one of our jewelry consultants, ship it to us and we’ll take it from there. For additional coverage, you can add our Everything’s Covered Plan.
Please note that if another jeweler works on your ring, or sets a stone, this warranty will be voided.
Missing stones due to normal wear and tear are not covered under the Lifetime Stone Guarantee. We will happily replace missing stones for just the cost of the stone and a nominal setting fee.
The Lifetime Stone Guarantee covers the Nexus Diamond alternative itself. Metalwork such as rebuilding or retipping prongs, or adding bishop bumps, is not covered under the Lifetime Stone Guarantee.
All U.S. orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for expedited shipping options. Members of the military at an APO or FPO will enjoy free shipping, always.
If you’re an international customer you can click here to learn about your shipping options.
If you want to check on your order status simply click here.
All packages are sent with signature required. If you know you will not be home to sign, we recommend having the package sent to a friend’s house, your work or a participating carrier store. Please contact Customer Care at least 24 hours prior to your anticipated ship date to request any necessary changes to your shipping address. We are unable to change shipping addresses after your package has left our facility.
30 Day Free Returns
See it, wear it, love it: We’re so confident that you’re going to love your Diamond Nexus jewelry that we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get it and try it on. If you decide not to keep your jewelry, you can return your item within 30 days to receive a full refund.*
It’s easy; we’ll email you a return shipping label and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), which you use when you drop your return off at your shipping carrier location. All returns must be in new condition with all original packaging and documentation. For returns with missing items, there will be a $25 charge. Contact a Customer Care Advisor to initiate the return process.
- Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Clearance items are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, up to $75.
- Additional fees due to shipping upgrades are non-refundable.
- No more than four returns within 12 months are permitted per household.
- Forever Companies is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
International orders, clearance and select other items are not covered under our normal returns and guarantees policy.
*There may be a restocking fee associated with returns of semi-custom and custom pieces.
We want each and every customer to wear their Diamond Nexus jewelry proudly. That’s why we offer a 30-day exchange policy. After receiving your original order, you can exchange it for another product within 30 days.
After the first exchange, you may exchange products an additional two times. Each subsequent exchange must be made within 14 days.
If, after the second exchange, you decide not to keep the jewelry, you can simply return the item for a refund minus a restocking fee of 20% of the original purchase amount.
Clearance items can only be exchanged for items of equal or greater value. For more details, please contact Customer Care.
Forever Companies is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Everything’s Covered Plan
The Everything’s Covered Plan covers, well, everything. All Diamond Nexus pieces include the Everything’s Covered Plan for one year from the date of purchase.* Repairs, including lost stones and metal work, are covered as long as all pieces of an item are sent in for repair.
The plan also includes two Spa Days, which includes thorough inspection, cleaning, polishing and rhodium brightening for white gold items. Spa Days also include free shipping both ways.
*Some limitations apply: Void if another jeweler works on the item. Limit of two repairs and two Spa Days per year. Does not cover lost rings or missing ring components. If components are missing, repairs may incur a cost to replace those missing components. Added services such as soldering rings together or adding bishop bumps are not included in the Everything’s Covered Plan. Clearance items are excluded from the included year of Everything’s Covered Plan coverage.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
At any time, you can upgrade your Diamond Nexus jewelry as long as your trade-up exceeds the original purchase by 50%. For example, if you purchased an item for $1,000, you may trade it up for a piece that is $1,500 or greater. Note that the trade-up program is a 1-to-1 ratio, so you can only trade one Diamond Nexus piece towards one other piece.
*Upgrades must be the full price; sales prices, clearance, loose stones, and cross-brand upgrades to lab diamonds are excluded. Limit of one lifetime trade-up per piece of jewelry. Trade-in items must be in good condition with minimal wear and tear, and cannot be items previously purchased from our clearance collection. Upgrades are excluded from the return policy, but can be exchanged once; please see our exchange policy for details. (Subject to final inspection)
Nexus Diamond™ alternatives are better for the environment because they are not mined. They are created by conflict-free manufacturing processes and are finished in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by highly trained craftsmen.
Level Up Program
At any time, level up your Diamond Nexus engagement ring to a lab grown diamond. Receive deeply discounted lab grown diamond pricing and special jewelry services—available exclusively to our Diamond Nexus engagement ring purchasers.
Diamond Nexus is a Forever Company; when you purchase from us, you’re part of the Forever Companies family, unlocking special pricing with our sister company, 12FIFTEEN Diamonds. Buy with confidence today, level up tomorrow.
Level Up Program Benefits:
- Concierge service from one of our expert Design Consultants. Contact us today at 800-509-4990 to get started!
- Special, in-the-family diamond pricing through our sister company 12FIFTEEN Diamonds.
- We will replace your Diamond Nexus stone with a lab grown diamond and refurbish your engagement ring like new. And, we’ll offer free options to repurpose your existing stone, like adding it to a new pendant.
- If you want to level up your entire engagement ring to a new style or a bigger stone, you’ll receive family pricing options. As a Diamond Nexus engagement ring owner you have endless possibilities!
Refresh, refurbish, or recreate your Diamond Nexus engagement ring—the choice is yours. Welcome to the family!
Terms and Conditions:
- Level Up Program only applies exclusively to Diamond Nexus engagement ring customers.
- Lab grown diamonds are offered by our sister company, 12FIFTEEN Diamonds.
- Your Design Consultant will provide exclusive, discounted pricing based on your selected lab grown diamond. You’ll also receive family pricing for any other related jewelry services.
- You will receive a detailed quotation for all products and services, which you may accept or decline.
- Our ability to refurbish your current Diamond Nexus engagement ring depends upon its current condition. Heavily worn or damaged rings may require replacement.
- Lab grown center diamond purchases may be returned for any reason within 30 days of receipt.
- Semi-custom and custom jewelry services are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Our Level Up Program differs from our Lifetime Trade-ups Program. View our Lifetime Trade-ups Program details here.
Prices Are Subject to Change
We do our best to maintain our price point with the fluctuating cost of gold, but price adjustments do occur. Any quote provided by a Customer Care Advisor will be honored for 30 days from the day the quote was issued.
That’s Not All, We Do More!
Need an Appraisal, Engraving, Gemstone Setting, Sizing or a Repair?
Just follow these 3 simple steps and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Contact us: Give us a call, email or live chat.
- Complete the form: Jewelry Action Form.
- Carefully send in your jewelry
Forever Companies is not responsible for lost or stolen items.