The Call Me Sweetheart Engagement is sweetly simple, with subtle visual interest that draws the eye. The three stone design features a Round Brilliant cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond with two Pear cut accents on either side. The trellis setting interlocks each of the three stones, symbolizing the unity of the marriage in the past, present and future.
- Center Stone: 1.03 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond, 1.81 total carat weight.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- This ring features our Classic stone. To upgrade to a Certified Signature stone, please call customer service at 1.800.509.4990.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details.
- Shown in 10k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 14k, 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRVL3S0011
My fiancé, James, had proposed to be with this ring. It’s very pretty, but it doesn’t sparkle as much as a real diamond. Also the side stones are much bigger then pictured. :(
I had oringinally wanted this ring in white gold, but now I wish that I had chosen the yellow gold. It’s been over 30 days so I can’t exchange it now. :(
I wish that this ring had a matching wedding band.
Please reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be more than happy to look into this for you and help address some of your concerns.
Customer Service Manager***
Beautiful piece of timeless jewellery, regardless of the price
- This ring is absolutely stunning. I ordered this ring for my fiancee, and was a little apprehensive buying such an important piece of jewellery online, but it was worth the risk. It sparkles beautifully and is a beautifully subtle yet expensive-looking ring.
- My partner...well I guess fiance now! and I had been searching forever for an affordable ring...I had originally been set on a halo setting but one look at this ring online and my mind was completely changed! We just received it in the mail today...unfortunately I got my ring size wrote so I can't wear it right away...but oh my god do I want to! it is even more stunning in person...not as sparkly as a real diamond but I really don't care...very well made and definitely a head turner...one look in the box and I literally said "holy shit that's gorgeous" Anyways, very happy with our decision!
This ring rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ring is better than the picture,she was so happy when I gave it to her. TY Nexus
Very well made and it feels like a much more expensive ring.
- Wow simply amazing! She loves it and she said yes. I’ve bought quite a bit of jewelry, some cubic zirconia, diamond, lab created stones and so on. None have had such a sparkle or just look much more expensive.
Overall Quality of Delivery and Merchandise
- I honestly couldn't be happier with this ring. I was worried at first when ordering a $500 ring that it wouldn't be as beautiful as a $2,000 ring, but upon receiving it, I was instantly impressed. The packaging alone was truly impressive and really made it feel special before even seeing the ring. My, now fiance loves it, and she's aware that its a 'Nexus diamond' but agrees it is absolutely beautiful. This company has truly impressed me and can expect my future business!
- I received my call my sweetheart ring 5 years ago and it still looks as gorgeous as the day my husband gave it to me. I always get comments on it and how beautiful it sparkles.
I LOVE IT!
- I love this ring! I originally ordered something larger (because at these fabulous prices I could afford it) but it was just too big. This ring is everything I ever wanted and didn't know I wanted! I love the classic style, and I also love that its slightly different from the classic 3-stone trellis I have been dreaming of for 12 years. (We bought this for our 10 year anniversary ring.) I have never seen another person with this ring, and I love how unique yet classic it is. It fits perfectly. I can't stop admiring it.
- Love it!
A love story: Past, Present, Future
- This is a beautiful ring, that's beautiful, elegant, yet modest. The 3 stones setting symbolizes the past, present, and future, which is a lovely story to tell.
- I got my ring today and I am in love!!! This is the 4th item we have ordered through DN and I am not disappointed in the least! I absolutely love this company!
- The ring is beautiful and has had no issues after almost a year of wearing it almost 24/7. The ring does not sit too high on the finger and goes perfectly with a regular diamond channel set wedding band. Purchasing process was easy, including resizing.
Embarrassingly low quality. We recommend you find a different company.
When my husband (then fiance) first proposed with this ring, it was perfect. But after a few months, the stones started to yellow. After having the ring professionally cleaned with no improvement, we sent the ring back to Diamond Nexus to have the stones replaced. After several weeks, the ring came back as good as new. However, after another few months, the yellow color returned. At this point, the warranty had expired, so there was nothing we could do to have the ring fixed or replaced again. It was so bad that people started commenting on my colored engagement ring, asking if I'd gotten a new one because they did not remember it being colored before. Needless to say, the whole experience has been an embarrassing headache. I eventually stopped wearing the ring because the situation was too awkward to explain. We recommend buying an engagement ring from a different company.
******** Diamond Nexus Response ***********
We're sorry to hear that you are having problems with the stones turning yellow, it's difficult to truly pinpoint why this would be happening but a possible reason may be chemicals. Household cleaning chemicals can cause damage to fine jewelry and possibly cause damage to our stones. We recommend all jewelry be removed when using cleaning products.
The great news is, we do have a lifetime guarantee on our stones so we would repair or replace them for free. Our customer service department can provide you with everything you need to send the ring in for warranty repairs. You may contact us at 1-800-509-4990.
Customer Service Manager
customer service is great!
- I just ordered the call me sweetheart engagement ring so I'm waiting to get it in the mail. But I'm so excited! I talked to customer service and they were very helpful and kind and answered all my questions. I will write another post soon once I receive my ring but if it looks anything like the pictures I'm sure it's wonderful.
Exceptional ring- especially with a 1215 rock!
Just bought this ring after over 6 months of searching- I wanted a real center stone, so paired the diamond nexus ring with a 1215 gem of equal size- I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY with how exceptional the finished product turned out! I also upgraded to palladium (my fiance has a nickel allergy), and the whole thing turned out HALF the price of similar hypoallergenic, 1+ carat pieces.
You'll find a lot of negative reviews about DN and 1215, but the customer service and craftsmanship I have experienced so far have been exceptional.
- I just got my ring and I am quite pleased with it. I've gotten several compliments while wearing it at work about how beautiful it is. The ring ran a bit bigger than the sizer indicated and I am contemplating getting it sized down 1/4 of a size. I work as a nurse and so far it hasn't caught on anything! I am very pleased….Now to find a band to go with it!
- This ring is just gorgeous for the price!!! You will not be disappointed!!!
Absolutely Wonderful--won't disappoint!
I recently received this ring from my fiance and I love it. It is just as sparkly as it appears to be in the video. It looks fancy and elegant without looking gaudy. I get compliments all the time--sometimes from random people who saw the glitter, and no one questions whether it is a mined diamond or not.
(I will say it did take a bit of getting used to--I am a short person with small fingers and it started by looking a little big on my finger, but I got used to it quickly and now never want to take it off!)
- My finace picked out this ring and gave it to me in Feb. of this year. I get compliments on the ring all the time. It sparkles like you wouldn't imagine. It is simple, classic, and elegant. I get compliments ALL the time. Best yet no one asks if its real or not they just admire it! I have had no issues with the ring at all. It is sturdy and well made. Its also not set too high and doesn't stop me from performing my daly tasks. I would recommend this ring to anyone who is looking for beauty and value.
- I get comments ALL the time about the glimmer and how pretty the style is. I am very satisfied with my ring. Looking for a possible band that will match.
- It's my dream come true! Beautiful sparkle!
- I get comments all of the time from strangers saying "wow your husband must have spent a lot on you" or "wow someone really loves you." This ring looks like it is worth thousands. But it is not and I am happy that my fiance did not buy a mind diamond. This ring sparkles all of the time. I just wish that this ring came with a matching wedding band.
A good friend recommended DNL to us several years ago. I can see why for myself.
This ring is a ploy by by husband to make himself look good. He gets just as many compliments as the ring. We all know a one carat diamond is thousands of dollars, and my ring is just slightly bigger than more my other, more affluent girlfriend's. So the reaction I get is a gasp followed by a "Gorgeous!"
The negatives of this ring are few:
I specifically requested a low profile ring. This is what husband picked out instead. I can't comfortably wear it under exam gloves at work, it collects thread and lint and grazes his cheeks too much.
Lastly, after having this ring for two weeks and babying it, one of the side stones fell out. No problem, the 30 day guarantee replaced it free of charge! After two weeks apart, my ring came back shiny and good as new.....then three days later the stone was gone again! I don't want to part with this beautiful ring again!!
I'm a Believer!!
- I lost the diamond in my engagement ring, which was uninsured, and decided to purchase a Diamond Nexus ring with the lifetime warranty. I have just received it and I love it!! It is perfect! The stones are cut and sparkle just like my family's heirloom diamond ring. I cannot detect any difference. The only thing is that the carat is much larger than we could afford, which I am sure has people wondering how long are we going to be paying off the ring.
- I love my ring!! It sparkles wonderfully. The cuts are beautiful. It catches even the lowest light and glows. I couldn't have asked for a better ring.
its so beautiful love the sweet heart style
- I can't wait to see it on my hand
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.