Tiffany-Style 6-Prong Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
A Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternative dazzles in the six prongs of this classic solitaire engagement ring. The comfort-fit band's rounded edges and graceful lines make it as comfortable as it is beautiful.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0028XRB
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- It's stunning! I love this ring! It's so beautiful I got the 2.55ct and it's kind of big but not as huge as the 3.05ct. Comparing the 3.05ct to the 2.55ct showed me that the diamond itself is not such a big difference but 3.05ct is a very high ring. Meaning it stands out a lot, while the 2.55ct is 2mm "shorter" and more what I'm comfortable with! I love love love that ring!
- Beyond expectations... This ring looked great in the pictures but in person it is absolutely amazing. Quality is top notch, includes a complete list of the stones' characteristics as compared to a mined diamond and it looks sooo perfect. I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction or easier company to buy from. From sales to shipping, everything went very smoothly.
Its just OK
- I am not too exited about this ring. I love the setting and it is a 1.49 carat stone. The prongs snag easily on fabrics, and the stone itself lacks the refraction and color spectrum in the sun I would see in the ring I exchanged for this one. It is very pretty, but just OK. I am disappointed, as this replaced my wedding and engagement rings that I lost, and I am just not proud of it. The two bands I purchased are gorgeous, and I am very very happy with them!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE