The Sensations Journey pendant starts with a small Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond alternative and gently weaves its way down to a dazzling finale of up to .90 carats. The graduated Nexus Diamond alternatives represent the winding course of life and love in a meaningful, enduring relationship.
Don't forget to add a chain; this pendant looks beautiful with the Snake Chain.
- A stunning pendant, always looks elegant and gets lots of comments. I usually wear yellow gold, so paired this with a figaro 3+1 style chain that was yellow gold outer & white gold inner, so that they work together without a stark difference in metal colour. Generally only worn for special occasions, and matches back well with my round-cut martini-set studs. Bought about 3 years ago, I still love it, and keep coming back for more!
- Even though I stared at the picture on line, it took looking at it in person to realize the true beauty of this peice. I didn't even notice that there wasn't a ring for the chain to go through. I thought the chain would go though the back of the pendant. With this I am thinking of being adventurous and wearing a yellow gold chain with the white gold setting. Who knows, I may become the talk of the town.
- This was my first Diamond Nexus purchase and I was skeptical about the claims. This (3 ct) pendant arrived today and I could not believe how brilliant it is. It rivals, even exceeds, the brilliance of some of my real diamonds. An exceptional value!
- I had this same necklace in 1tcw and loved that. I lost it on a cruise and didn't think I would find a replacement. When I saw this, I had to have it in the 3.04 tcw. It is stunning. It has so much sparkle and bling. I have gotten so many compliments on it. It is, by far, my favorite necklace. I wear it every single day.
A year and a half later and still beautiful
- I purchased this in early 2010. I only wear it during special occasions or events but this piece still catches a lot of attention. I'm always receiving may complements.
In the Middle of an Exchange...
- UPS brought my package, and I had to open my early Christmas present for myself. Thank goodness I did because the largest stone at the end of the pendant had a huge chunk missing!!!! I called DNL Customer Service, and now I am sending my pendant back for an exchange. A little disappointed that DNL cannot send me another Sensations pendant until they receive my return......hope my new one makes it to me in time for Christmas. :(
- I love the way this necklace dangles on your neckline, it's so beautiul I had to buy one for me, and my Daughters 2 Grandma's. I get so many compliments on how stunning it is and think it's an excellent peice to wear with my wedding dress!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
Clearance items are returnable but are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, up to $75. They do not include a certificate from AIG and are not eligible for the Everything's Covered Plan.
Clearance orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
Clearance items can only be exchanged for items of equal or greater value. For more details, please contact Customer Service.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.