Legend says that the name of this cut came when King Louis XV commissioned his jeweler to make a gemstone in the shape of his mistress lips: the fabulous Marquise Madame de Pompadour. A sleek and seductive design, the perfect Marquise cut gemstone should always be cut in a 2:1 aspect ratio, meaning it must be twice as long as it is wide to have the proper aesthetic effect.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0006X
- I purchased a loose one carat marquise stone for a favorite ring I already owned. While my jeweler was completing the setting of the stone, it cracked. I was unaware at the time that the diamond nexus stones cannot take extreme heat. So I now leave it up to the wonderful and skilled jewelers at Diamond Nexus to set all my diamond nexus stones. They do a great job and I always receive compliments on my rings. As for the marquise, it is intact and stays in a plastic showpiece container for me to enjoy looking at. Only by looking at it with a loop can you tell it''s cracked. I had a round brilliant Diamond Nexus stone set in that favorite ring. - It's lovely -
- Gave the 3.44 carat stone as a gift and the recipient was so impressed! The stone shines beyond belief. Had it set in yellow gold and it is so fantastic!
Write Your Own Review
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE