Hypnotique Asscher Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Bold and flashy, the Hypnotique engagement ring will hypnotize you with its beauty. A thick band is set with Nexus Diamond Alternative that taper to smaller stones as it wraps around your finger. The center stone is lofted slightly above the shoulders of the band, lifting the center stone up into the light. The sides of the band are set with additional accent stones, making this substantial ring shine from all sides.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Hypnotique ring design was changed to include more metal around the accent stones for sturdier settings and the millgraine detail was removed. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Complete the look with the matching Hypnotique band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0103XAS
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I bought this ring to stand in for my real set while on holiday. I've tried to buy fake Asscher diamonds before with no luck, but this one is the most believable I've seen yet. The setting is also quite substantial and ornate, without costing the 25K that it would have been otherwise!
I would like to start by saying at fist glance this ring is stunning,
My girlfriend convinced me to buy DN . She is a widow has beautiful
pieces of jewlery and did not Want me to spend a fortune , so i agreed. Stunning ring the problem is not with the stones its the workmanship. The white gold is not white gold it is plated. Costumer service is very Nice but Thérèse story is getting old . M'y wifi owns eternity ring white gold Nevers l'ost a stone gold Nevers tarnished the réal deal, I suggest you buy the réal deal or just the stones and have it done buy a pro !!!!
Diamond Nexus responds: We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review and for choosing Diamond Nexus. We want to let you know that our White Gold is made as all White Gold is, from any jewelry company, which is actually Yellow Gold with a combination of metals over it to make it White Gold. Yellow Gold is the only type mined from the earth so this is how it is made everywhere and the fading that might happen with regular wear of the ring can be fixed by sending it to us for re-rhodium plating at your convenience. Please contact us at email@example.com and we can assist you further.
- My then-fiance-now-husband surprised me with this ring for our engagement. It is a beautiful ring and I receive lots of compliments from strangers and friends alike. A stone fell out shortly after I began wearing it and the stones adjacent to the center stone are loose because of the style of the setting. The jeweler where I bought my husband's wedding band refused to clean it because of the loose stones but they have been staying put for three years now *knock on wood*. Beautiful ring but it cannot be re-sized due to the stones completely surrounding the ring. Also somewhat difficult to clean (I work with animals so I would suggest to take it off when you're getting dirty) and if you're hard on rings you may want something more durable and with less height on the center stone setting. All things considered, I am happy with his purchase! :)
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE