This ring is truly the fairest of them all! Gaze into the gorgeous 1.86 carat Oval cut Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone, framed by a halo of shimmering accents, then turn the ring slightly to catch sight of its intricate filigree detailing along the lower sides of the center mounting. It's beautiful from every angle!
- Center Stone: 1.86 carat Oval Nexus Diamond Alternative
- 2.24 total carats of Nexus Diamond Alternatives
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0060X
Nice ring but the sparkle fades over time
- I love this ring but it scratched after 2.5 years. They replaced the stone for me no questions, but was a bit upset since it's supposed to be a fairly strong material. I've had the replacement for a year now its starting to look dull and the diamonds on the band and profile look dull. It doesn't sparkle as much as it once did which makes it look fake.
Incredible for the cost
- This is an absolutely stunning ring! It will definitely call a lot of attention. The one I have is in yellow gold and it does shine brilliantly. I love the details on the profile of the ring as well as the halo.
- This ring is absolutely gorgeous!! I have gotten so many compliments on it!!
My fiance proposed to me with this ring in August. It is absolutely stunning. I had looked at it a year ago and sent him the link jokingly. I'm glad I did. The pictures do not do this ring justice. It sparkels from every angle and is gorgeous when the light hits it. The LED light in the box was a nice little touch!
The only down side is if you're ordering from canada, its a bit of a hassle to send your ring back to be redipped if its white gold, as most shipping methods wont insure the ring to its full value. Also, you
might be without your ring for 3 weeks while you wait for the service. I would recommend getting palladium or platinum where they are naturally white metals. So you wont have to send it back to be redipped. :)
- My husband proposed to me with this beautiful ring 2 years ago. It is stunning in person, more beautiful than any of the pictures show. I only wish there had been a matching band to go with this ring.
He finally asked me!!!
- My fiancé just proposed last Friday to me with his incredibly amazing ring, I still can't believe how it shines from every angle and catches every little bit of light!!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.