Endless Days Emerald Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The clean lines and simple grace of this ring recall the sophisticated glamour of old Hollywood. The Nexus Diamond Alternative sparkles brilliantly between two baguette accent stones, while the unique profile brings to mind the gorgeous lines of Art Deco architecture and makes fingers look longer.
- Center stone pictured: 1.74 carat Emerald cut, 1.90tcw.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Endless Days band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0008XEM
Money well spent
- I was very impressed with how well this ring was crafted. It's excellent quality. However, the reason I didn't rate this ring higher is due to strictly personal taste. I wasn't as pleased with the particular cut of stone. Luckily, I came to find the spectacular radiant cut and all it's dazzle!
- I went to Cartier the other day they have this ring. I compared it. I can not tell which one is natural. Actually diamond Nexus ring is shinier and bigger. Love it
- The stone is very beautiful and elegant
A few questions about sizing
- It came a little later than expected, but it was worth the wait.
Perfect emerald cut
- Absolutely excellent. I love cut so perfect. Compared other ring i bought this ring is the one i should bought. Thanks.
Stunning ring for a great price
- Simply stunning ring. Got it in 3.79cts & wife loves it. We got our engagement set from Diamond Nexus too, and had never been disappointed.
Better With Time
I ordered this ring over 8 years ago and have worn it every day since. It looks just as beautiful today as it did when I got it. Not to mention,it has appreciated in value 500%!
Exceptional quality and peace of mind (with lifetime stone replacement).
Pretty but not long lasting
After a year of wear the band is yellowing and the stone has chipped. Definitely not as strong as a diamond.
***Diamond Nexus Response***
Hi Mandy, we certainly stand by our products. If you're band is white gold it can certainly loose some of it's shine as the rhodium coating is worn with daily wear. We do have a lifetime guarantee on all of our diamond simulants. Please call us at 800-509-4990 or email us at email@example.com to arrange for the stone to be replaced.
- I finally have my dream ring! I've always wanted an emerald cut stone and with my husband being of African descent I love the fact that it is just as beautiful as a real diamond and conflict free! Its beautiful and the stone quality is unbelievable! The fire of the stone is exceptional! I can't stop staring at my finger!
My forever Ring!
- Just received this ring last week and I LOVE it! I typically wear a size 5, however after reading the reviews I order a 4.5 and happy that I did, it fits perfectly. The setting is very high and takes some getting used to but the 2.62ct is a stunner!
Extremely happy and back for more!
- I'm a true size 4 and ordered a size 4 which fits perfectly. We went for the 1.74 cts because the bigger cts would just look too big on my tiny finger, so glad we did. The stone looks flawless and sparkly! We could not imaging spending 5-figure on a ring and really happy with this purchase.
- It is a stunner. It's so beautiful and classic. It's a classy ring, I love radiant cut! I wish I had bought this years ago.
The Perfect Ring
- this ring was exactly what we were looking for. The diamond looks larger than 1 cts, and my soon-to-be wife is really happy with it. She likes that these diamonds were made in a lab rather than mined by Africans.
- I have always dreamed of an emerald cut diamond engineer ring with a marching band. This ring is beautiful, elegant and simply classic. The band is a little thinner than what I would like but I think it makes the setting stand out more. I ordered the 1.78 emerald cut (waiting to order the band) and I think the size is perfect, the setting is perfect as well for someone that's not so goddy and wants a timeless elegant ring. The only problem with my ring that it ran large and it wasn't stamped correctly with the 14k so I had to send it back. I got it back after 2 weeks and they resized it but it's still big and this time it wasn't stamped at all! I hate to be with out my ring for so long. Not sure to resend it.
Love this ring!
- This ring is beautiful. I ordered a 1/2 a size smaller than I normally wear after reading the reviews, I probably could have went 3/4 of a size smaller. I love how it sparkles and shines.
- I had this ring with the 2.62 ct diamond. It was stunning. So many compliments. My only concern was with the heigth of the setting. It constantly tore my gloves at work. Other than that, beautiful ring.
overall nice stones but setting is poorly done and not authenticate
- ring is nice but the setting is off.
- I have had this ring for almost 4 years now. It looks as perfect as the day I received it. I have had endless compliments on it and I am so happy that I decided to go the "Man Made" diamond route. I am getting married in a few weeks and just ordered the matching band, Abigail from customer service was an angel and incredibly helpful.
Beautiful Man Made Diamond
This is one beautiful ring. It isn't the one I ordered but now that I have it I am glad for the mix up.
Disappointed with customer service.
Her friends are green with envy
- My fiance and I independently picked Endless Days and the emerald cut as our absolute favorite. It's very different from other styles ... elegantly simple with a retro/deco vibe. With a modest traditional diamond budget, we could easily afford any size stone but are happy we went with the 2.68 carat .. way big enough; it has all of her friends green with envy. As some other reviewers observed, this cut may be a bit less fiery than others so, when I first saw it on a very cloudy day, I was very disappointed .. got it home and saw it under decent light and it was much better. After I proposed, she noticed it had what appeared to be a protective coating, cleaned it with jewelry cleaner and BAM there was the fire. We are also very pleased that this diamond doesn't carry any of the bad Karma of having come from the mined system. The only downside is that now, her friends and family think I'm loaded.
- My fiance wanted a man made diamond as they are more environmentally friendly, there is no mining, and they aren't "blood diamonds". She was very happy and can not stop looking at it and has the biggest smile. The emerald cut doesn't sparkle as much as a traditional round stone but you can see the colors in the light just like mined diamonds that are emerald cut.
After many years together my husband and I finally overcame the last obstacle to actually getting married. In "Endless Days" we found the engagement ring I had always wanted. I've always loved the emerald cut in just about any stone; it's very timeless and classic. This one is beautiful, simple, and the side baguettes are the perfect touch. I have big hands and long fingers, and we got the 2.6 carat. If I had smaller fingers I think it would be a bit too much but it's perfect for me. It's twinkly and shiny and gorgeous. I'm also a fan of white gold for diamond jewelry of any kind. As some have noted, this line of rings is a little top-heavy, and the band is somewhat thin, so by itself it will feel a little large on your hand and may slip about some in your usual size. But the matching wedding band will "anchor" it nicely and they're very comfortable together.
People are still oooh-ing and aaah-ing over it and nobody can tell the difference. I came clean with my mother and (I had never known this) she told me that she used to own stock in (insert name of giant diamond conglomerate here), and once she found out how they actually made their money, she got rid of it. She applauded the decision for a lab-created diamond, and thinks mine are just beautiful.
As for customer service, I cannot recommend DN enough!
lackluster ring set
My fiance and I looked into different made made diamonds, and although Diamond Nexus has mixed reviews, we decided to give it a try. I like the idea of a man made diamond being more environmentally friendly since there is no mining, and one doesn't have to worry about "blood diamonds," or controlled diamond markets.
Unfortunately, the ring doesn't live up to my expectations. It really doesn't seem to shine and sparkle like the real thing. Also, I have always worn a size 7 to 7.5, and after my fiance gave me a size 7, I had to send it back to be sized down. After having it size at a 6.75, it's still too big! I have to pay another resizing fee for a size that I have never worn in my life.
Now I'm sending my set in a second time, but this time for incursions that seemed to have been created by the complimenting band. I think the "hook" has worn spots into my supposedly hard-as-the-real thing diamond.
I am very disappointed, and at this point, would not want another diamond simulant from Diamond Nexus.
Diamond Nexus Response: Kate, we are very sorry that the rings did not meet your expectations. The look of our stones doesn't always please everyone's taste and that's why we do have our 30 day return/exchange guarantee. As far as the size of the ring, different styles are all going to fit differently. The Endless Days does have a thinner band and is mainly top heavy, so this may account for the smaller size being needed. We truly do hope that you will reconsider and give our product another chance in the future.
- This ring is more than I could have ever imagined. The quality of the stones are amazing, and the way it looks on my finger is so elegant. I was hesitant at first knowing that this was not a mined diamond, but now that I have this ring, I don't think I will ever go back to an mined diamond again. People EVERYwhere should know about this company. It's rediculous what other companies charge for the EXACT same ring, and NOONE can tell the difference. And I know that as time goes on, the quality of this diamond simulant product will only improve so much that they will really be giving mined diamond companies something to sweat about...and it is already happening! The popularity of this company is only going to grow the more people know about how amazing their product is. I was in SHOCK at the quality, and the beauty of this ring when I saw it finally for the first time. This ring is STUNNING, and the packaging was fun and classy. Absolutely beautiful, and it sparkles so much I can't stop looking at it. Diamond Nexus, thank you!!
- I just received this ring for Christmas and I can't say enough! It is STUNNING! It is everything I hoped it would be but even better. I will tell everyone to shop at Diamond Nexus!
I have natural diamonds and wanted a simulated set for travel. All of my best jewelry is yellow gold. The Nexxus set seem too flashy and I finally realized it is brassy look of the setting that I didn't like. Even in yellow gold, my "real" diamonds have white gold prongs; I now understand why my jeweler always makes that suggestion. Sadly, that option is not available here. Otherwise, I think it would have been a great set. I might order in white gold.
Diamond Nexus responds: Thank you for taking the time to post a review for the Endless Days. We want to let you know that many rings can be semi-customized to have white gold prongs. The best thing to do is contact our customer service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-509-4990 to speak with a representative about the option and what rings can be altered. We have many customers request this and though it isn't shown on the website as an option when purchasing, semi-customizing can be done over the phone with our representatives.
Perfect and looks amazngly real
- I was so worried everyone would know it was fake, but after I got and saw how perfect it was, everyone else would be fooled. There is such a stigma with not having a real diamond and I honestly don't like how diamonds are mined and all the politics behind it, but that is just meant to be my personal feelings. This ring is amazing. The setting is top notch. I've showed it to jewelers who admire the setting and when they look close enough at the stone, are only able to tell it is not real because it is too perfect and has no flaws. One even told me becasue of the imperfections, this would cost people upwards of $30k. I love it so much, it is bigger than I thought it would be, but if that is the only complaint I have, all is right in the world. I would recommend Nexxus Diamonds to anyone, except I havent told anyone! ;)
- my husband did such a great job when he picked out this ring!! it is gorgeous!! when we got married we got the wedding band that hooks into it, it is stunning
- I just got my wedding set and all I can say is thank you it's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.
Here is the same ring from Tiffany & Co. ( http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?GroupSKU=GRP10034#f+7/0/0/0/0/0 ) for upwards of $5,000!
Just goes to show that DN is the smartest choice when selecting your jewelry! It's so great to get a bargain without sacrificing quality.
Beyond my expectations!
- I just received my Endless Days bridal set and I couldn't be happier. It is absolutely gorgeous. I selected the emerald cut. Just beautiful. I was a little scared ordering a ring online without seeing it first and spending over $1000. I am SO happy I did. DNL has exceeded my expectations and I am so very happy to say I am (so far) a satisfied customer! I only say (so far) because I have noticed other reviews having problems after wearing for awhile. Should any problems arise I will be sure to update my review!
I love it!
- I bought this ring for myself 2 years ago, as an "I love Me" gift after the end a pretty stressful relationship. It's beautiful, the pictures really don't capture just how stunning it is. I was a little freaked out when, the day after it arrived, one of the side stones went missing. I sent the ring back, they replaced the stone and repaired the ring for free, then returned it in another lovely wooden box. This the initial issue, it has last through fairly rough daily wear, and still looks fantastic. Even with the smallest stone size, it's still pretty breath-taking, while still being delicate enough to look like it belongs on my small fingers. The setting did kind of hurt me for a while, but after digging in to my knuckles for a few months, it gave me a little callus at the base of my finger, so it doesn't bother me anymore. I paid a little over $400 for it, and it was definitely worth it...I'm not sure about close to $700, but I guess it beats $4,000!
My husband introduced me to Diamond Nexus after I expressed my distaste for mined diamonds. We ended up getting the Endless Days (emerald cut) with a ruby center.
I could not have asked for a more beautiful ring. The design is tastefully simple, but does not lack in sparkle. I have received several compliments on this ring, which has not lost its sparkle after a year.
- Have bought several times from diamond nexis and the items are always beautiful, and flawless! This set is absolutely beautiful and what I'm buying next!
My husband and I purchased all of our wedding rings back in May 2010, didn't know of Diamond Nexus at the time. (My engagement ring and wedding band looks just like Endless Days with the princess cut.)
Finally hearing about Diamond Nexus in May 2011 I started researching them and their products. My husband and I decided that we were so impressed we would order DN rings to replace my mined diamond rings for our 1 year anniversary. WOW!!! All I can say is the quality, craftsman ship and the diamond simulants themselves exceed the beauty of ANY mined diamond I have ever seen!!! I am truly blown away that I find myself looking at my new rings a lot!
Thanks DN for ... well ... everything that a woman could ask for (and more) in her wedding rings!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.