The beauty of a solitaire takes a new direction. A Contemporary Nexus Diamond that is traditionally vertical lays horizontally, making the stone look larger and fingers longer and more elegant. The double claw prongs intertwine from the setting around the stone and add an extra modern element to this fresh take on a classic. It's gorgeous as an engagement ring or transfers beautifully to the right hand as a cocktail ring.
- Center stone pictured: 2.62 carat Radiant cut.
- Center stone available in a range of sizes; See menu above.
- This ring has been featured with the Classic band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0080XRA
- Just received my 2.60ct radiant east-west ring and it it absolutely breathtaking!! Couldn't be happier.... it catches everyone's eye and the compliments never stop.
- Seriously legit!!! The box--is so great with a light feature.....the ring----left me breathless. If only they paid me to write a review (they don't so don't think this is fake review).....considering I really wanted the option to try on the ring prior to purchase I was more than delighted to know the ring fit perfectly is excellent quality and has AIG CERT PAPERS. Five stars all around. I can't wait to get the matching radiant cut earrings. Stunning. I am glad I went with the 2.25 carat as well- since the stone is flawless anything bigger would have made too much of a statement for me but anything less would have been not enough so this is just right for us and our lifestyle! The lower profile of the east to west design is nice for my activity level too. Thank you Diamond Nexus for an alternative to falling for the societal purchase of wayyyyy overpriced and flawed diamonds - I wanted to be in control and this allowed me to be!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.