Diamond Diva Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Glamorous but not over-the-top, the Diamond Diva engagement ring is intensely sparkly and eye-catching. The six channel set Round Brilliant cut accents in the wider band complement the fiery Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone for a ring that's nothing short of spectacular.
- Center stone pictured: 2.04 carat Round Brilliant cut, 2.88tcw (1.03 Round Brilliant cut shown with band)
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Diamond Diva band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LRENMS0019XRB
- It's absolutely beautiful there's absolutely no difference to a "real" diamond except the price use the same lighting they do at a jewelry cabinet at a store or the sun and these shine 100% as brilliant. They're also flawless stones and to my eye it's absolutely comparable to the best diamonds I've seen in stores. Like I saw a ring for 10999$ CAD at Costco the other day the one I paid much less for is nicer it's bigger and the setting quality is lovley aswell. It's just all good couldn't be happier. Now let's hope she says yes !!!
- I just love it! Amazing ring. I choose the 2.55 stone. It looks great with matching band which we brought too. Sparkle and beauty. My husband gave me this for our 10th anniversary. It was a nice upgrade.
It's a great fake
I sold mine today, only got $42 for the gold, the stone is worthless.
***Our trade up policy would have given you full value of the piece towards another which meets the requirments of the trade up policy. Please reach out to us next time.***
Pretty ring but lost a stone
- This is my "upgraded ring" (ie: my second ring from DN) as the first that we had purchased which had repeated problems with stones falling out (Gwenyth setting). I was happy with the Diva until (shocker) a stone fell out. To further complicate the situation, we have moved out of the country so now the hassle and expense of shipping overseas is part of the equation. After explaining to Michelle in customer service that this was the FOURTH time I have had to return one of their rings because of lost stones I was still expected to pay for both repairs and now also international shipping. (She also suggested I select another setting and upgrade again.) Know that with their products, at some point, you WILL likely have to deal with their repairs department. I do not wear my rings to the gym or in harsh situations and work in a professional environment so I do not think I am to blame for the repeated issues. On the plus side, they are indeed pretty - just such a bummer about the settings.
- This jewelry is amazing! The setting is very well made, and the diamonds are much more stunning in person than pictures. Very high quality! I will buy from Diamond Nexus again.
I originally had the savanna engagement ring, which I adored! However, there is no matching band. So I got the Diamond Diva wedding band. We just had our 4th wedding anniversary In December so I traded in my Savanna and for the Diamond Diva engagement ring and an additional band. I have always had the Palladium which I love!
Love love my rings! The band I have had for 4 years sparkles just as much as the brand new one.
Customer service is outstanding as well!!!!
Love Diamond Nexus!
- This ring is absolutely breathtaking! My fiance and I could not be happier with quality and Sparkle this ring deliveries! I receive compliments daily and love to recommend Diamond Nexus!
Stellar product and service
I have to say, I could not be happier with my ring or the service.
Dawn was AMAZING! I started chatting with her to order metal upgrade for my ring. I ordered it with a 3 ct stone and platinum. After receiving the quote, I decided to go with the palladium. Platinum was more than I wanted to spend on the upgrade itself. Dawn gave me an amazing price and was so pleasant. The next day, I received an email that said the ring would not be ready for 3 weeks. My boyfriend (now fiance) wanted me to have the ring when I went back to the East Coast to visit my family. I emailed Dawn and asked her if there was any way to rush the ring. I then went online and chatted quickly with another rep. The rep told me that there was nothing they could do to rush the order. I was disappointed but decided to go ahead with the order.
Dawn then emailed me back and confirmed what the rep had said. She suggested that I downgraded to 14K white gold so I could receive the ring on time. I could always return the ring and just pay for the upgrade. What service!
I love my ring, I love Diamond Nexus and love love love Dawn. She went out of her way to present a solution to my problem.
The ring is big. Very flashy. I love it!!!
I love it!
- I was skeptical about getting anything other than "real" diamonds for my 10 year wedding anniversary. We had to sell our rings (5) years ago when we were on hard times and had lost our home. I researched alternatives for months and found Diamond Nexus to be my best, most affordable, as close to a real diamond as I could get. I am beyond pleased with my choice! It's BEAUTIFUL. If you're looking for something that has "value" to YOU and can handle daily wear and is as beautiful as real diamonds that's not obvious as many knockoffs for a fraction of the price. Look no further! I chose the round diamonds because they have a brilliance to them. I could see a larger flat stone being more obvious but I chose the 1.03 center stone and it's perfect!
- SHE LOVES IT!
Still love it after 9 years!
- I’ve had this ring with the matching band for almost nine years now and it still looks great. One year after I bought this ring one of the stones fell out and diamond nexus fixed and polished it the ring for free. I haven’t had anymore stones fall out since. I love this ring it looks like a 10,000 dollar ring for the fraction of the price!
- My soon to be wife absolutely LOVED this ring.
- I love it. It was the best purchase ever. My fiance loved it and will not take it off. All of our friends and family loved it also.
Fabulous products, quality and service!
- I was one of Diamond Nexus first customers. They had been in business a mere 4 months when I placed my order for the Diamond Diva engagement and matching wedding band. 12 plus years later, these rings are just as beautiful as the day they arrived in their elegant wood boxes. The fit was perfect. The look was flawless. The compliments were endless. I cannot rave enough about this company and their products. I am now looking to upgrade my rings and change my gold color. The customer service has been amazing and I can't wait to get and show off my new set!
Gorgeous ring ever
- This was by far the best ring I ever had.
Love it and a great choice!
- I've had this engagement ring and matching band for a little over 4 years and it still has this brilliant sparkle to it. I absolutely love this ring and I get compliments about it all the time (and sometimes jealous comments). I wash my hands constantly as a healthcare professional and there are spaces in between the diamonds that stuff can get gunked up in, that's the only con I have about the rings.
- My husband of 35 years and I were looking for new wedding rings. We saw this engagement ring and after looking at several others, decided this was the one. We ordered this in Rose Gold. I was very nervous with how it was going to turn out with no picture of the ring in Rose Gold. It arrived earlier than scheduled. My husband was very amazed with how the ring came in a box with a light in it. When he opened the box for me to see the ring, I was so completely overwhelmed by the beauty of the ring. We could not be happier with our choice.
I love it either way.
- I purchased this ring when DNL's website wasn't anything as it is now. I love my Diamond Diva ring. I've had her for over 8 years now. Nothing has fallen out. Nothing is loose. The stones still shine as new. My only regret is not going platinum. I only chose what the website offered at the time. My only other downfall is the my matching wedding band is slightly bigger than the engagement ring itself, so it constantly turns upside down.
- My Diva engagement ring arrived today. I AM IN LOVE! This ring is beautiful online but in person...it took my breath away. I almost don't want to give it such a great review so I can have it all to myself. Lol!
I have had the ring a year now, my husband is about to order the matching band!! YAY!!!
I havent even had to send it in to be cleaned. Still sparkles as much as when i first got it in. once a week I clean it with a little toothpaste and a toothbrush. It does the trick!!
Best price in town. Puts a smile on the girl why wouldn't you get it
- Bought it last week. She was veet pleased with it. First day she had it she received two complaints from complete strangers.
I received the engagement ring ,what a beautyfull ring it is. No. later then a few weeks we bought the matching wedding band.
We are so pleased with both I would give them a 10 star if I could
- Very reliable and spectacular experience. The diamond arrived in plenty of time, as promised and the quality of the product exceeded my expectations!!
I love my ring!
My ring is beautiful and durable. I get random people walking up asking what my fiancee does n saying how amazing it looks. The only thing i really dont like is they get dirty much quicker than natural mined diamonds.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very happy to know how much you love your new ring! As for experiencing dirt on your jewelry, all jewelry that is worn is exposed to dirt, soap, lotions and chemicals in the environment, regardless of mined or lab created. We would recommend removing items before exposure to any of these things and the great thing about our stones is that they can be treated and cleaned just like mined stones. Please check out this link for some excellent cleaning tips : http://www.diamondnexus.com/customer-service-jewelry-care.html and feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns about your jewelry.
Still proud to wear this after almost 4 years
I chose the Diamond Diva as my engagement ring back when DNL didn't post videos of their jewellery. Also, it was $400 cheaper back in '08 than it is today! I remember my fiance opening the box and it took my breath away! He had already proposed, but we picked out the ring afterwards as I wanted a cheaper alternative to a mined diamond. Also, I wasn't happy with the way "real" diamonds are mined and controlled by cartels.
So, here it is, 2 months shy of 4 years later, and I am STILL blown away by how beautiful my ring is! The center stone I chose is 1.03cts and is totally believable. The only caveat that I would say, is that if you are going to order this ring in white gold, I found that the rhodium plating that makes the gold "white", (as there really is no such thing as "white" gold; it is the mixture of the metals along with rhodium that makes it appear white) wore off about 2 years ago. I haven't yet sent it in to DN to be re-plated and polished. The diamonds are all still intact, and still sparkle as brilliantly as the day I put it on my hand!
I have worn this ring every day since then and it has been knocked about and caught on many things due to the high profile of the ring. Two of the prongs have come "slightly" off of the center stone, so that the diamond rotates about 25 degrees in its peg, but there is no danger at this point of the diamond coming out.
For those that say it doesn't look like a "real" diamond..well, no..it doesn't...it looks BETTER!! Even when I am laying in bed at night, with very little light in the room (think of a night light), I can see the blues, reds, and yellow sparks of fire twinkling off of all of the diamonds. I have gotten so many compliments over the years on this ring, and have seen a LOT of jealous ladies, believe me! LOL
The only reason I haven't sent it in to be re-plated and have the prongs tightened is because I have a hard time bearing the thought of parting with it for most likely 3-4 weeks, as I am in Canada. LOL But I will send it in eventually, and I'm sure that, as always, DNL will provide me with the same wonderful service they provided with the original purchase and with the purchase of their One Love ring, which is my wedding band. I will go and write a review of that as well!
So counting everything, price, overall value, satisfaction, durability, wear-ability...this ring is hands-down, a 5-star ring!
For our 5th anniversary that is coming up this summer, I will ask my husband for the matching band, since it wasn't available back when we ordered One Love as a wedding band.
Be confident that you are getting the very best of all possible worlds when you purchase from Diamond Nexus! I am!!
- This ring is so awesome, the picture doesn't do it justice! We ordered it on Friday, December 20th, it was not supposed to be shipped until Jan 2nd and low and behold, Christmas Eve day it arrived! I am so impressed and will tell the world about Diamond Nexus!
I AM SO APPRECIATIVE TO MICHELLE E. (CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR) FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME DURING THE PROCESS OF MY PURCHASE. MY HUSBAND CHOSE THE ENDLESS DAYS SET AT FIRST, BUT THEN MY EYES FELL UPON THE DIAMOND DIVA AND WE MADE THE PURCHASE. WHEN I OPENED THE BOX I WAS VERY, VERY PLEASED WITH WHAT I SAW.
THE REPRESENTATIVES AT ZALES ADMIRE MY RING EVERY TIME THEY SEE IT.
THANK YOU DIAMOND NEXUS AND THANK YOU MICHELLE FOR YOUR TIME & PATIENCE DURING THE PROCESS OF MY RING SELECTION. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MY RING!!
My fiancé proposed to me with this ring a year and a half ago. all of my diamonds are still intact, and I m pretty hard on my jewelry. However I have found that I have to clean my ring at least once a week or it will start to get very very cloudy. Another down side is that the inside of the ring is almost completely enclosed so it is very difficult cleaning the smaller stones. Other than that I am completely 100% happy with my ring :)
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very happy that you chose Diamond Nexus for your engagement ring and we thank you for taking the time to post a review on our page. We want to just suggest that for rings that are seeing build up, that is usually something that is being exposed to them, like soaps, lotions or cleaners. Please remove jewelry before handwashing, applying lotion or using household chemicals and you will notice a considerable difference. Let us know how it wears after following these tips.
- I purchased this ring for my fiance at the end of April and the ring came in the second week of May. The ring is fantastic. She gets compliments from all of her friends and family. I ordered the princess cut because that what she likes. The diamond sparkles and looks elegant with the side diamonds. I highly recommend this ring. So far, we are very happy with it and the ring has exceeded our expectations .
- The diamond diva is certainly an elegant ring. I got my ring yesterday and cant stop looking at it. I just love the attention that it draws. I went to my Bible study meeting as usual, and as soon as the meeting was over one member walked up to me and said, " I saw your ring from the back of the room (which in a good size room) and cant help wanting to take a close up look. The ring drew so much attention that our engagement which was suppose to be a surprise announcement was out of the bag in a minute. One person commented "A ring like that could never be a surprise" Its a beautiful ring that really compliments my hand and finger. Thanks Diamond Nexus and your wonderful customer service representative Michelle, who took the time out to make sure we got exactly what we wanted.
I could not be happier
- My fiancé proposed to me last week with the diamond diva ring. I was speechless when I saw it in the box. I have received so many compliments. People are just blown away by how beautiful it is and how much it sparkles. I am nervous about the side stones falling out but hopefully I will not experience that. I would recommend this ring to anyone. Thank you, Diamond Nexus!!!
Nice but you can see a difference
- I have been engaged for a year now with my diamond diva. Yes it is a beautiful ring, but I do see a difference between a diamond and these stones. I told my fiance I wanted this ring instead of a diamond to save on money. But comparing my stone to an actual diamond it looks fake. I have had many friends recently get married and their rings sparkle like a diamond. Mine will only sparkle on certain lights which is upsetting. I don't lik the thought I have a fake ring and you can seriously tell. I wish I had taken the ring to a diamond store from the begining to see a difference because from right there you can make the decision to buy the real thing
I love my ring!!!
- I get so many compliments on it. I've had it now over three years and it still looks wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone. The quality is superb!
Owned for 2 1/2 yrs
- So I have received numerous compliments on this ring, I purchased the 1.79 center stone with the matching band. It has held up so far really well. The center stone has a deep gash in it... I haven't hit it hard on anything for it to happen and certainly do not run it across stuff to damage it. So they do offer the guarantee to fix it which I will use, but the stones are not 100% as strong as regular diamonds ( I also have two other diamonds from here.)
My fiance and I picked out this ring. She absolutely loves it. She gets compliments on it all the time on how beautiful it is. We bought a bigger diamond, so it really stands out. We couldn't be happier.
the service was amazing and my fiancé loved the ring....great quality ring at a great price. Would recommend to friends or anyone else. I will buying the band that goes with the ring soon...The Diamond Diva.
Thank you for the service both in shipping and customer service.
- Recieved mine today, it's absolutely stunning. I was really worried given all of the bad press that this company has recieved, but I agree if anything it's too perfect and people might not believe I could afford a ring this fantastic lol
- I've had this set for 5 years and I love it more every day! Although I don't wear the engagement ring every day due to the nature of my job, when I do I never fail to get compliments. It's perfect in every way and has held up beautifully. I need to get it resized after having lost some weight and I have no doubt that the customer service department will do a great job taking care of me. After having purchased additional items from DNL over the years, I know they are prompt and professional. Best thing I ever bought!
Had this ring for close to 2 years now-
- I have the 1.49 center carat engagement and matching band...I've had them almost two years now. These two rings are VERY sturdy and robust and have taken a beating due to the nature of my job. They feel very good and heavy in the palm of your hands. Although I do not wear the engagement ring often-it has taken its knocks and dirt and still comes out beautiful and sparkling after cleaning. My wedding band is worn faithfully everyday and does have its share of dings and scrapes on the palm side but still looks fantastic on the diamond side. Only thing is that I wished I had ordered a smaller center stone-I liked this ring due to the low profile setting but the bigger diamond made it a little too high for me. (I keep hitting things with it). And although I've knocked that pretty center stone on a multitude of different surfaces that puppy hasn't moved and neither has the setting. Good, sturdy, and beautiful ring!
- After 32 years of marriage, my original wedding band wouldn't go over my knuckles easily. I decided I wanted some bling, as my previous band was plain. The sales staff at the store were fun to work with and the ring is perfect. I get lots of compliments on the ring.
- I wanted a natural diamond at first. Then the sites advertisement was on one of the sites I like to shop from and I decided to take at look at it. I researched this site and found that I could have the ring I wanted for a fraction of the price. My husband was amazed at how beautiful the ring was. We are so happy with the actual product. Hopefully, it will stay beautiful forever!
Great buy and sales experience
- I purchased an engagement ring that I ended up changing for this one as my fiance preferred this one. I called and spoke to someone within minutes. They took my new order started the process and sent me the paperwork to send the other one back. Charged me the difference a couple of days later and I got the new ring within 10 days. They had excellent service and the ring looks amazing. Very happy with DNL. Will recommend it to anyone.
Absolutely LOVE it
- I bought this ring for my now fiancé. I had a trillium put in as the center stone for a one of a kind look that she has not stopped staring at. It has been almost a year since I gave it to her and she still plays with it in the light. And it never fails on a longer car ride I always catch her staring at it aimlessly for hours. The ring is nothing short of amazing and we get constant comments about how lovely it is and how everyone wants to know who made it. My soon to be wife has become your biggest fans and has sent at least 5 people I know of here to buy the jewelry of their dreams. I love this place and will continue to buy from here for years to come.
- We bought this ring after I lost my original wedding ring, and it's beautiful. The only complaint is it seems like it gets dirty faster, but other than that is wonderful.
Looks even more amazing in person
- I just received my ring and it is even more beautiful than it appears to be on the web site. The band is high quality and the stones are stunning. I wanted high sparkle and this ring really delivers. I can't stop staring at my ring.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.