Angelix Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
With its timeless elegance, it’s no wonder this is one of our most popular princess cut engagement ring styles. The Nexus Diamond alternative center stone is the focal point, and the raised shoulders and slim accented band draw the eye back to the center stone. Even the chevron-inspired engraving on the profile suggests radiance. This light and airy design will never go out of style.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Complete the look with the matching Angelix band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0203XPC
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- My husband bought me a 1/2 carat 2 years ago. It was beautiful and I received so many compliments on it. I was surprised with a 2 carat ring in June, same style. This time with the matching stone band. It is so pretty and I am in love with it all over again.
Ok for the first 6 months
- At first I loved my ring. We purchased the matching band as well. Within the first year the stone needed replaced due to being scratched. Less than a year later the replacement is cloudy and is scratched again.. I work in an office setting so it’s not like I’m rough on my jewelry. I wouldn’t purchase from them again knowing now how frequently it needs replaced.
Not impressed... poor customer service.
Still waiting on my ring. So far not impressed with the fact that I was told to ensure an adult would be home today to sign for the ring. I made sure to have the day off. The date was emailed me to me over two weeks ago and I called the company to confirm. I wait all day, just to get an email today saying it was just shipped! There’s a 99% chance I’ll be sending it back and expecting a full refund.
***We apologize for the confusion but your confirmation email states lists your Estimated delivery date as Wednesday August 28. If the order is missed in delivery you may pick it up at your local post office. I have searched our records and do not see a call from your phone number provided in your order, nonetheless we apologize for any confusion. ***
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE