Angelix Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
With its timeless elegance, it’s no wonder this is one of our most popular engagement ring styles. The Nexus Diamond alternative center stone is the focal point, and the raised shoulders and slim accented band draw the eye back to the center stone. Even the chevron-inspired engraving on the profile suggests radiance. This light and airy design will never go out of style.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Angelix band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0203XPC
Beautiful at first but soon became cloudy and very scratched. I thought these diamonds were not supposed to scratched and were supposed to be shinny. Will not be buying the matching band due to this.
***I'm sorry to hear you experienced this. Please reach out to our Customer Care department if you would like your piece inspected.***
Everything I ever wanted!
- Received this as a ten year anniversary upgrade... I’ve been eyeing this ring for years and it lived up to all my expectations. The 1.24 carat is absolutely STUNNING and flawless! The petite band really makes the center stone stand out and look even more huge! I will never ever replace or upgrade this set. It is everything I’ve ever wanted. Classy and elegant.
Disappointed, does not last
Overall disappointed! I loved this ring when my husband first bought it as my engagement ring, but it doesn't last. It has a film that makes the diamond look cloudy and the diamond has scratches all over it. Also, a small diamond fell out of the band. Does not last longer than a couple years! Not worth the money.
***Hello, I'm sorry to hear your stones did not hold up. Our expectation is that your stones should last you forever. We would be happy to inspect your ring and replace the stone for you under the lifetime guarantee. If you would like to send it in, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. -Jessica Nelson, Customer Service Manager***
If you're skeptical and looking for a sign this is it!
- My honey proposed to me with this in a 1.01 carat and I'm in love! I have tiny fingers, my ring size is a 4.5. So the size was perfect on my hand! The sparkle and overall look is beautiful. Far exceeded my expectations of what I wanted in my engagement ring.
Definitely ordering from here again
- Beautiful ring! Exceeded expectations in every way!
She loves it!
I bought this ring along with the wedding band to propose to my now wife. I was very impressed with the quality and flawlessness of the stone.
My wife was (and still is) very happy with her ring. I have recommended many of my friends to Diamond Nexus.
I get so many compliments!!!
- I love my ring. I'm not a jewelry person but this one is great. I work in the medical field and I have yet to tear any gloves with it.
You will LOVE this ring!
- I have had my ring since 2012 and I love it as much as I did when my now husband proposed to me with it. It is elegant, classy and brilliant. I have had to replace the stone a couple times due to scuffing on my part. But overall this ring will make your special someone so happy!!! Great buy!!!!
- Purchased the Angelix Princess Cut Engagement ring in 1.24 cts. Fiancee loves it - she can't stop talking about it and staring at it. She's gotten numerous compliments on it. Brilliant, shiny, gorgeous, classy ring. Definitely recommend.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.