Gypsy Engagement Ring With 1.49 Carat Round Center
Gypsy Engagement Ring With 1.49 Carat Round Center
Many of our engagement rings and fine jewelry pieces are available in yellow gold, white gold and rose gold. All of our Sage Collection rings are created using 10k gold. To upgrade your piece to 18k gold, platinum or palladium please call our customer service line at (800) 509-4990.
Choose between the Nexus Diamond™ alternative and Moissanite.
The Nexus Diamond™
Patented lab created diamond simulant that accurately replicates the look, wear, and feel of a perfect diamond. Indistinguishable from diamond to the naked eye.
Popular and highly durable lab created gemstone with more fire and brilliance than a diamond. Beautiful and eye-catching.
Nexus Diamond Alternative
Ring size measurements refer to the inside diameter of a ring. Your ring size can be determined at home using a piece of string or a thin piece of paper, or you can visit a jeweler to be professionally sized. Read more here. Our artisans offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for most standard ring styles sizes 4-10.
Ship Date: 10/10
AS FEATURED IN
The Gypsy engagement ring features beautiful elaborate metalwork in a low-profile design. The ornate band surrounds three Round cut Nexus Diamond™ Alternatives or Moissanite gemstones, which are supported in detailed four-prong settings.
- Choose your stone type. Can be set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative, a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond; or Moissanite, a lab created gemstone with more fire and brilliance than a diamond.
- Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above. All carat weights are approximate diamond equivalent weights.
- Stones shown on the model's hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Average band width: 2.30 mm
- Average setting height: 6.30 mm
- Average gram weight: 4.67
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- For additional stone shape options, contact customer service.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LRVL3S0007X
Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles. Restrictions apply. Learn More
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee. *Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
Level Up Program
At any time, level up your Diamond Nexus engagement ring to a lab grown diamond. Receive deeply discounted lab grown diamond pricing and special jewelry services—available exclusively to our Diamond Nexus engagement ring purchasers. Learn more.
Financing & Leasing Options
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.