3.72 Carat Round Cut Tennis Bracelet
3.72 Carat Round Cut Tennis Bracelet
Many of our engagement rings and fine jewelry pieces are available in yellow gold, white gold and rose gold. All of our Sage Collection rings are created using 10k gold. To upgrade your piece to 18k gold, platinum or palladium please call our customer service line at (800) 509-4990.
Ship Date: 12/7, If ordered by 2PM (CT).
AS FEATURED IN
Meet the ultimate dainty tennis bracelet. The single row of prong set round cut stones weigh in at 3.72 total carats. That's just enough sparkle to draw the eye when worn alone, or stand out in a stack of your favorites.
- This piece is set with our patented Nexus Diamond™ alternative, a lab-created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct and visually indistinguishable from a flawless diamond.
- This piece is set with Moissanite, a lab created gemstone with more fire and brilliance than a diamond.
- The Nexus Diamond™ alternative is perfect: D color, IF clarity, and Ideal cut.
- Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone: DEF color, IF clarity, and Very Good cut.
- Average total carat weight: 3.72 tcw
- Number of stones: 62 round cut stones
- Approximate bracelet length: 7.00 inches
- Fold over clasp for security and comfort.
- This bracelet is also available in 5.72 carat and 9.45 carat.
- All Nexus Diamond™ alternatives come with a lifetime stone guarantee.
- Contact customer service for a wide range of customizations from metal upgrades to appraisals and everything in-between at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product model: LBXXTN0014X
Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles. Restrictions apply. Learn More
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee. *Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
Level Up Program
At any time, level up your Diamond Nexus engagement ring to a lab grown diamond. Receive deeply discounted lab grown diamond pricing and special jewelry services—available exclusively to our Diamond Nexus engagement ring purchasers. Learn more.
Financing & Leasing Options
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.