Your relationship is totally personal, and your ring should be, too. That’s why we’re obsessed with engravings inside engagement rings and wedding bands. These are some of our favorites.
The most popular type of engraving is the date of your wedding. Bonus—neither of you will ever forget an anniversary!
Do you call your husband or wife, pookie or maybe honey bear? Adorable! Get that nickname etched inside the band to make it extra personal.
A FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE
More religious couples will find meaning in passages from the Bible. Some classics include:
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, the classic that begins, “Love is patient, love is kind…”
- Matthew 19:6, which says, “So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
- John 15:12, which says, “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.”
PHRASES OF DEVOTION
Those three little words can be engraved, or choose another three little words. Some favorites that we’ve seen:
- I choose you
- I thee wed
- Yes, forever
- Today, every day
THE NITTY GRITTY DETAILS
When choosing what to engrave in your ring, there area few things to keep in mind.
- Choose from two font options.
- Be brief. You are limited to 17 characters including spaces.
- Men’s bands can only be engraved if they are made of gold.
- It only costs $25.
- To have your ring engraved, call us at (800) 509-4990.
What would you have engraved inside your ring?
*Images are examples only and may differ from actual engravings. For more information please call customer service.