We are barely into 2015 and are already seeing some major jewelry trends! Some we have seen before but some are new and we hope they are here to stay! Which do you love and which ones would you pass on?
1. Yellow Gold – Hello yellow! This warm metal type will be very popular in 2015. From fashion jewelry to engagement rings, yellow gold is back in a big way. A beacoup amount has been seen on the runway and red carpets and we can’t wait to see more!
2. Statement Necklaces – Although simple necklaces can be chic, filling a neckline with beading or sparkle is always trending. These bold statement necklaces will make your entire outfit look like a strong statement, in very good way!
3. Stacking Rings – Whether its different metal types, designs, stone colors or all of the above, stacking rings is always a chic look that can transition from day to night. And no matter which rings you choose to stack, it almost always looks great… almost always.
4. Pink, Purples, Red Colored stones – With Marsala being the color of 2015 that is sometimes not so inspiring, you can expect to see similar shades of the color in rings, necklaces, earrings, etc. Stones colors like rose, ruby or amethyst are great options to choose!
5. Vintage Designs – The Art Deco influence is still going strong! A look that I personally love, vintage inspired jewelry looks great with a casual, work or evening outfit. Divine darling!