More Than Words Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This engagement ring certainly says more than words could express. The three stone ring is supported by a thicker band covered in detailed metalwork. It is a ring that feels substantial on the finger, and evokes a sense of antique style with a contemporary edge.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0014X
- Beautiful ring. I bought it for our 50th anniversary. Everyone is impressed
10 years and still gorgeous.
- My now husband purchased this ring in 2009, it's been nearly 10 years and this ring is still stunning! I send it in every year or so for a "spa day" where they replate and polish it, they even replaced the middle diamond once (the diamond replacement was free). I've gotten so many compliments from this ring, I love it completely.
More than Word is Breathless!
- The beautiful, bright sparkles reflected by the ring is intoxicating! The thoughtful and loving gift from my husband now is my pride! The compliments simply keep pouring in!
- I purchased this engagement ring after search several possibilities. This ring is by far the best in appearance and design that I could find. I am very impressed and honestly would not consider any other jewelry in this class. It’s outstanding.
- This was my gift for our 30th anniversary. It is absolutely stunning with the 3 carat center stone. Looks beautiful with or without my eternity band. So happy with DN sells rep that help us with the purchase. Love my ring and get compliments every time I wear it.
The ring looks fake. The prongs are very thick. The white gold is very dull, almost foil-like and does not match my other white gold rings.
************** Diamond Nexus Response **********************
We're sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your ring. Our rings do have more gold in them than your average jewelry store chain and we do make the prongs a little bit thicker for securing the stone better. It's odd that the white gold would seem dull, all white gold is actually yellow gold mixed with a white alloy and then rhodium plated. The rhodium plating is what gives the metal that bright, chrome look. We would be more than happy to take a look at your ring and re-rhodium plate it if needed. They jewelers could possibly polish the prongs too, which can make them a little bit thinner.
You can contact us at 1-800-509-4990 and customer service will send you the form needed to send in the ring.
Customer Service Manager
- This ring has significant meaning love it!!!
- My fiance purchased my engagement ring in 2014. I have white gold and a TCW of 2.55. I absolutely love my engagement ring, it is amazing. In late 2015 we got a custom wedding band designed using Diamond Nexus's Design Studio. The wedding band is perfect, I had to send my engagement ring in for the customization of my wedding band. When they got finished they returned my engagement ring and wedding band back in a beautiful box. Let me just say with the two together it's an amazing sight. They are beautiful, I receive complements all the time. I also want to mention that we get married May 25th 2016, on May 1st 2016 I noticed that my engagement ring had a loose stone( I am very active and never take my ring off). I contacted Diamond Nexus and they assured me that they could get my ring back to me before we left out of the country for our wedding. I was nervous, but I sent my ring in anyway. The warranty department did an amazing job, not only did they fix the stone and tighten them all, they also cleaned/polished my ring for me and got it back to me very quickly at no charge. I even have a week to spare before we leave. I am very pleased with the merchandise and service I have received from Diamond Nexus. I would recommend them to anyone and I look forward to doing all my jewelry shopping with them in the future. Thank you Diamond Nexus!
- I have had my ring now for a year. It is still as shiny and beautiful as the day I received it. I chose yellow gold. The antique scroll and filigree design is really what sold me on this ring, the stones were secondary, put together it is a stunning!
It look real and people know me.
- I have had my ring now for six months and the sparkle is absolutely fabulous. I was concerned that it would not last as I have had CZ's previously from other companies. This ring is just way too gorgeous for me.
I loved it!!!
My husband ordered this ring with the 2 ct. certified center stone and I LOVE IT!! everyone that sees it is oh my you are so lucky I just say I know and thanks! I do wish they made a band to go with it!!! So if you ever do please contact me! ASAP! So I can order it!
Took my breath away!
- I received this ring about a week ago. I chose a 2 ct center stone and had an already customized band to go along with it. When it finally arrived and my husband opened the box, I just gasped because the set was nothing but utterly spectacular. The ring itself is a complete show stopper and just glitters. I can't stop staring at it. The ring with its band has some good weight to it. My original ring set was stolen and looked almost exactly like this wedding set but had a natural diamond. NO ONE can tell that the diamond on the new ring is synthetic. I'm beyond happy...This ring can cause major jealousy issues with some, so be warned!
Called for help but no one returned the expected phone call for help on a wedding band.
**Response from Diamond Nexus: JJ - You didn't leave your contact information but I'd be happy to help you with a wedding band if need be. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!**
Great ring to wear
- I received this ring for Christmas 3 years ago and it has become the ring I wear all the time. Everyone who looks at it simply tells me how lucky I am and how wonderful my husband is for getting it for me. NO one knows it isn't a real diamond, not even a sales woman at Kay's.
I am a repeat customer and this is my third product purchase. I am very happy with my purchases.
- I chose yellow gold and the biggest center stone, 3.05, and it is very glitzy! I'm in my 50s and most of my peers are wearing 3 carat center stones where I live. I love the heaviness of the gold in this ring and the braided gold will hide any slight scratches with future wear. Additionally, my hands have stubby fingers and my skin is wrinkled and this ring sure takes the eye away from all that.
more than words
- this ring is so beautiful but it really does need a wedding band. I'm getting married in summer of 2013 and I hope by then diamond nexus has created one. We want to stay with diamond nexus. PLEASE
- Very nice ring it really needs a wedding band or we have to get one made some place else. That would be ashame to have your clients go someplace else after they have already bought this beautiful ring.
This is a beautiful ring
- This ring was actually my engagement ring. I expressed the desire to have a lab created diamond because of the clarity and beauty of the ring I could have, without having my fiance pay a ton for my engagement ring. My fiance was shown 5 styles of rings I liked and asked to pick 1 out of the 5, as a surprise. The ring I recieved was beautiful and the etching on the sides and front made this ring unique. My fiance liked the price and the warranty of this ring. The stones are holding up well. I was a little worried about the stones cracking over time. I have a very physical job and have banged my ring on various peices of heavy metal and it has held up wel, without scratches or cracking the stonel. I only wish that this ring came with a wedding band.
- i am such a fan of this engagement ring! it is so beautiful and takes peoples breath away.. the quality and craftsmanship is perfect
Beautiful & Sparkling Anniversary gift
- I received the "More than Words" ring for my 25th anniversary. 2CT center stone, 1 CT side stones in white gold. The ring is absolutely gorgious and I have received numerous compliments. It simply sparkles and shines. The designs on the side of the band is very attractive and unique. Service @ Diamond Nexus has been spectacular. The Shipping & delivery of my ring was top notch. I have a beautiful wood ring box to store my ring. I am very very pleased with my experience and would recommend purchasing a ring thru Diamond Nexus.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.