Gwyneth Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Gwyneth engagement ring is simply gorgeous, featuring a Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone accented by 20 Round Brilliant cut accents. The high profile setting ensures the center stone catches the light for maximum brilliance and fire, while the slightly rounded band ensures that comfort and style do go hand-in-hand.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Gwyneth ring design was changed to have a lower profile center stone and rounded prongs, a slightly thicker band, and four prongs per accent stone for sturdier settings. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut, 2.29 tcw
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- 20 Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond accents
- Complete the look with the matching Gwyneth band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving for $50 or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LRENSA0202XRB
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I gave this ring two stars instead of one because it is indeed lovely to look at. This was my first engagement ring which I just adored. Fast forward a couple of months and the first stone fell out of the band. I was miffed but simply sent it in for repairs. It was returned quickly and I started wearing it again immediately. Literally the NEXT DAY another stone fell out. Again, annoyed, I sent it in for repairs and it was returned. Fast forward a month a two and voila' a third stone fell out of the band. I gave up and upgraded to another ring. FYI - I am not hard on jewelry and work in administration in an art museum so daily abuse is not the reason for the ongoing loss of stones. Buyer beware on this beauty!
- This set is beautiful! My husband presented me with this set to Celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary! What a beautiful surprise! We are both so very pleased with the quality of the workmanship. I especially love how comfortable the band is.
BUYER BEWARE these are NOT diamonds!
My husband bought me this ring with the old setting 1.5 years ago and the matching band. Yesterday, one of the smaller stones fell out, since its the 4th of July, Diamnd Nexus is closed so I brought it to a local jeweller. The tested the 'diamonds' and refused to even touch my ring because they are NOT diamonds. They are cubix zarconia - which is absolutley NOT what we thought we were buying. This site is SO misleading, making you think that you're buying manufactured diamonds when in fact, you're paying a lot of money for completely worthless stones. My centre stone is scratching and scuffing, my prongs are opening and I have now lost a stone after only a year and a half. Poor quality work and very decieving information.
***I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your ring. Please reach out to our customer service department regarding repair work. We do not make any claims on our site of our stones being true diamonds. We take pride in offering the best alternative to true diamonds on the market. If true carbon diamonds is what you are looking for, I would suggest reaching out to our sister company 1215 Diamonds. They can further assist you with determining a cost of the set created with true carbon lab created diamonds.***
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE