The Winnete engagement ring is for the ultimate old-fashioned romantic. The vintage style is fit for royalty, with the sophisticated Emerald cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond surrounded by a uniquely shaped halo and gorgeous split shank band, set with accent stones on all sides. It is a ring that feels solid and substantial on your hand - just like your marriage.
- Center stone: 1.06 carat Emerald cut Nexus Diamond.
- Complete the look with the matching Winnete band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0028
- I love my ring. My boyfriend allowed me to pick the ring I wanted. I feel in love immediately. Do not hesitate to get this ring. Absolutely breath taking.
- GOOD RING
I was the first to post a review on this ring...I still adore it. However, it began to get scratched up upon first wear. Now I have a stone missing. I have a ring my mother designed that is 30 years old that she wore for years and years and now I have worn it for 5 at least with hardly a scratch to be seen. My ring needs to be returned..policed or something because it looks old and the stone replaced. The setting pulles on everything also, probably needs an adjustment there too.
Diamond Nexus responds: We would be more than happy to have the ring come in for inspection and repair. If the ring is catching on things then there is a chance the prongs have become bent and are snagging. As for the stone, if something damaged the prongs then it could have also damaged the stone, and even though we do guarantee our stones for life, even a mined diamond can actually become scratched. It is important to have the ring checked out and we are happy to do so.
Please email us here at email@example.com and we can assist you in sending the ring in for inspection.
I recently received this from my husband as a replacement wedding ring set. My original ring is 14k gold but I developed a metal sensitivity somewhere along the road and had stopped wearing a ring altogether for the past 10 years.
Do not hesitate to go for this ring if you like the style. It is more beautiful in person than online. The one glitch we had in the order was that the original wedding band they made had a flaw in the metal which was found upon final inspection so it had to be remade delaying shipping by two weeks. It didn't arrive for its intended gifting date but we feel confident that it is perfect and am glad, as this an investment for us, that Diamond Nexus values quality over speed. I received excellent customer service and would buy from this company again.
The choice of platinum is really special and the weight of it feels wonderful on my hand. I got used to wearing the rings very quickly because the profile is not too high and they are not really wide. The wedding band fits into the engagement ring perfectly and for the most part they stay together as a pair. I would order this in a comfortably snug but not tight fitting size to make sure they don't slip against each other too much.
This is so beautiful. I am very Happy!
- I got my rings almost a year ago. Love , Love Love them .I still get compliments on it on a daily basis. ihav not had one stone loose or any problems. I clean it as instructed and it is almost blinding ! LOL This is a very beautiful and impressive set.
so far so good
I just got the ring today and its gorgeous. I've been reading a lot of mixed reviews about loose gems,chips,scratches etc but not my ring. My only concern is that she wont get it for a month so the true test of wearing it everyday won't happen until fter the warranty expires. :-(
This was an easy process, the service reps were polite and helpful and Im pretty confident this ring is built to last. I will update my review once I pop the question!
- This ring is stunning. My fiancé and I went ring shopping. I'm in love with the emerald cut. I'm also a fan of the split band. I tried on many rings similar to this one. Except the price tags of all of the rings exceeded 5k and up. Never would I allow him to spend that kind of money. I thought I would have to convience him to go with a non-diamond ring. But after looking at rings in person and then showing him Diamnd Nexus...he couldn't believe the quality and price tag. He was sold. I'm honestly suprised no one else has reviewed the ring. It is gorgeous!!!!!!! The matching band sits perfectly against it also.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.