Whitney Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This ring evokes a sense of flowing motion, as the band curves and wraps around the lofted Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone. The swirled band shines with 24 accent stones, completing the radiant look that you'll love for years to come.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Whitney band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0042
Flawless appearance. Very pleased with the purchase!!
- Beautiful ring! I get complimented daily on how beautiful this ring looks. It’s absolutely stunning. Very brilliant and shiny.
Pretty Ring, Lots of Compliments
- This is a great ring, it's very brilliant, and they even engraved it with a ridiculous inside joke between me and my wife, despite the quote being too long. They just made it smaller and it's still readable. It has dulled, but I have a free spa day for the ring which I believe we're about to send it in for. It's been very sturdy and pretty, but my wife wears a lot of lotion and apparently this gets into the setting and dulls things.
- Love this ring! Great sparkle and VERY unique! The setting on the center stone is high which really makes the middle stone sparkle! The diamonds on the side are small, but not "chips", they are individually set and give the whole ring a very elegant look. The ring is from the "petite" collection but it's anything but tiny, it stands out without being over the top or tacky. Getting married in October and can't wait to see it with the matching band!
Beautiful and elegant
- I love this ring I get so many compliments on it.
Not so terrible
Rings are beautiful but one stone fell out of each wedding and engagement ring after a 22 month period. Plus both rings are slightly different colors. Other than that they are gorgeous and very suitable for your future fiance.
I have contacted customer service and we will see what happens next. I will also write a review about diligence of customer care. Its around Christmas now, so I am understanding of delays in reply or action.
Great ring set
- This ring set is beautiful. Fire in center stone, small but brilliant accent stones. Also got matching band, an elegant combination. My only reason for not giving a five star rating was not regarding the product, but about the UPS shipping. The 2nd day delivery turned into 5 days, and I had to wait in my home because of the signature required. Really more of a UPS disappointment than anything else.
Cute, but small stones
I got this ring as my engagement ring with the matching band. I got sapphires in the band and requested a 1.75 carat round brilliant center. I get compliments every day, but the side stones were way smaller than advertised. I've gotten so many compliments, but people are always surprised that there are even stones in the band. Without looking up close, you can't even tell that there are any because of how very tiny they are (think walmart size "diamond chips"). I love the shape of this ring, it's very comfortable and holds up well. I've had mine for 4 years now. However, I've been quite disappointed with the size of the stones and feel that the advertising tricked me. My husband and I were wowed when we first opened the box, but then we saw how small these stones were. I think I may trade in and upgrade. This ring would be perfect for someone with tiny fingers, but for me at a size 6.5, it has me a little underwhelmed.
Diamond Nexus replies: Hi Ell, thank you very much for your feedback. I am sorry that our products did not live up to your expectations. The Whitney is a more petite ring, and with the lovely addition of the 1.75 ct center stone, the side stones would look smaller in proportion. One suggestion I would make would be to add an additional matching band for the other side of the ring (always a fun anniversary gift). This would add more of that shine you are looking for. If you would like to do this or are still considering a trade up, I would encourage you to contact Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Manager, at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com. She will be able to assist you further.
- I absolutely love this ring. I picked it out myself, as I do love my husband but not his taste in jewelry. This is a ring i can see myself wearing for the rest of my life. Everyday I get compliments at work or going out in town. The size fit perfectly with my estimated ring size -thank god- Nothing makes me happier then when i'm in a jewelry store getting this beauty shined up. It really is an attention grabber without being overbearing. I can definitely say I would never want my friends wearing one because I just love having all the attention for myself!
Pretty, but side stones too small
- I love this ring, but the photo is enhanced to make the side stones appear much larger than they are. It's still a beautiful ring, but I wish I knew how it would look in person.
Brilliant, amazing construction, & a great memory..
- When the ring arrived it was packaged very carefully in that beautiful wooden box; and just opening the box put a smile on my Wife's face. The Diamond is beautifully cut, the band is solidly constructed, and it looks just as advertised, even after months of use. Extremely happy with my purchase...
- I was not trying to pick my rings, just give some examples. But I kept coming back to this one. My now husband liked it too. I have the Whitney with the 1.03 center and matching band. I love it! I get many complements about my ring. Thank you Diamond Nexus for making such beautiful jewelry affordable.
Perfect for my small finger
- I am a very petite girl and I have found this to be a problm when looking for rings. I wantd a nice rock, but on a smaller ring and this ring is exquisite. It has completly exceeded my expectations!
- I've always been in love with a pear cut diamond. When I saw this setting I though the curves would go great with the body of the pear. When my husband proposed to me it was absolutely gorgeous. The only reason I didn't give five stars was because the ring and the matching band were very very slightly off in color, one has a tinge of yellow compared to the other, barely noticeable except to me since I notice things like that. I know I can get it re rhodium plated again but haven't wanted to part with yet. I have this setting with a 1.33 pear cut diamond and I receive complements ALL the time!
Great with Any Size Diamond
- Band fits beautifully. My ring size is 5.5. Although this ring is set to have about a 1 carat stone, my fiancee proposed to me with a 2.55 carat stone. The ring looks beautiful! Although the setting is kind of high, the ring looks absolutely breath-taking and I have had so many nice comments from others! This ring is definitely worth the money and they did a wonderful job on this partly custom ring.
love the twisting and matching band
- The twisting and matching band are great. Unique and interesting, without being over the top.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.