Vienna Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This unique halo was designed to resemble a swirling knot around the center Nexus Diamond alternative. The combination of accent stones and skilled metalwork creates the illusion of movement that enhances the sparkle of the stones. The silhouette is quite large and bold, which is balanced by a band set with accent stones within a channel. The cathedral shoulders make this higher-profile ring more comfortable and raises the setting to allow for a wedding band to nestle beneath the halo. Gorgeous.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round cut, 1.99 tcw
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0110X
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I love this ring! It’s blingy, but also classically beautiful. I get SO many compliments on it and everybody thinks we’re rich ;)
- My boyfriend and I have been looking at engagement rings for months and when he found Diamond Nexus, I just fell in love with the Vienna style. The price wasn’t bad either! Now that it’s on my finger, I can’t stop looking at it! It fits perfectly and I can’t wait to add the wedding band to it next year!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE