Like the city for which it is named, the Versailles engagement ring is sophisticated from every angle. The triple split band encrusted with accent stones supports the Nexus Diamond Alternative within in a glimmering halo. The intricate detail on the sides of the setting bring to mind the beauty of European architecture, completing a substantial ring that is, in a word, stunning.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Complete the look with the matching Versailles band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0097X
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- my rings got dull after only six months. When I called DN they suggested I return them for a cleaning. They saw super glue on them and were able to get it all off. I just received them back and they are more beautiful than I remembered them being. I LOVE this ring! THANK YOU DIAMONDNEXUS!!
I bought this ring as it resembles my own and I wanted to wear it as a travel ring. I have to say its beautiful and I have received many compliments. The diamond can be a little cloudy and I am wondering the best way to get the sparkle going so any recommendations would be appreciated. If this lasts I may end up buying more jewelry as I feel the real thing is overpriced and I am concerned about human rights issues. Customer service was a little challenging initially but once I had a person to email it was much improved.
***Hello, we do offer a cleaning kit which can be purchased through our customer service department. For a practical at home cleaning method, we suggest a baby toothbrush and a mild dish soap. Regular cleanings will keep your jewelry maintained and looking its best.***
I LOVE my Versailles ring and matching wedding band
- I just received my Versailles Engagement Ring and I can't express how happy I am with it; it's much more beautiful than in the picture! It's simple elegance!! I e been married 57 years and my original bands wore so thin they finally broke. We looked and looked for the perfect replacement ring set and the Versailles is just that. The shopping experience was equally as good. Thank you Diamond Nexus
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE