Like the city for which it is named, the Versailles engagement ring is sophisticated from every angle. The triple split band encrusted with accent stones supports the Contemporary Nexus Diamond within in a glimmering halo. The intricate detail on the sides of the setting bring to mind the beauty of European architecture, completing a substantial ring that is, in a word, stunning.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Versailles band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0097X
I bought this ring as it resembles my own and I wanted to wear it as a travel ring. I have to say its beautiful and I have received many compliments. The diamond can be a little cloudy and I am wondering the best way to get the sparkle going so any recommendations would be appreciated. If this lasts I may end up buying more jewelry as I feel the real thing is overpriced and I am concerned about human rights issues. Customer service was a little challenging initially but once I had a person to email it was much improved.
***Hello, we do offer a cleaning kit which can be purchased through our customer service department. For a practical at home cleaning method, we suggest a baby toothbrush and a mild dish soap. Regular cleanings will keep your jewelry maintained and looking its best.***
I LOVE my Versailles ring and matching wedding band
- I just received my Versailles Engagement Ring and I can't express how happy I am with it; it's much more beautiful than in the picture! It's simple elegance!! I e been married 57 years and my original bands wore so thin they finally broke. We looked and looked for the perfect replacement ring set and the Versailles is just that. The shopping experience was equally as good. Thank you Diamond Nexus
Jaw Dropping Beautiful
Just received the Versailles engagement ring with the 2.04 crt center stone, I wasn't sure what to think prior to opening the box, and I was scared that it would appear to be too big. After opening the box all doubts have gone away. It is literally jaw-dropping. Not hearts on fire sparkle, however, there is still plenty of fire and ice sparkle. And yes she cried. Thus far, very pleased with this purchase.
Only time will tell whether the brilliance of this ring stays.
- I received this as an engagement ring from my fiancé and it is absolutely stunning! I couldn’t ask for a more beautiful ring!
Brillant center stone, tight gaps
- The ring is very nice and comes in beautiful packaging. We ordered the 2.04 center diamond, which was brilliant looking. My wife did not love the band because the gaps were not as large as shown in the pictures, but Diamond Nexus made it super easy to exchange for a band my wife now loves. Awesome customer service!
The "perfect" ring for my wife.
- My wife is very pleased with this ring. After years of searching for the perfect one. She was very surprised that I chose this one, and it was perfect! Of course, I surprised her with it, so she was speechless. I have been browsing rings from Diamond Nexus for a few years now, and have nothing negative to say about the product or the service.
She loves it.
- Bought a 1.24 carat with rose gold....it was perfect. Took a couple weeks to get to me, but well worth the wait. Highly recommend DN!
- I recently purchased the Versailles in Rose Gold - 1.24 carat. My sales rep was Mike - he did a really great job and was always responsive to my needs. It was perfect and my fiance loves it. DN did a great job in making sure the ring was delivered to me just in time of the BIG weekend! - Thanks DN! - I'll be in touch to buy matching wedding band! - Steve
- Gorgeous ring. We ordered the 2ct center stone and when it arrived it was exactly what we wanted. The ring arrived on time and packaged very well.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.