Venice Asscher Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Like the romantic city for which it is named, the Venice engagement ring is ornate and beautiful no matter how you look at it. From the Asscher cut Nexus Diamond Alternative encased in a shimmering halo, to the the lofted profile and peek-a-boo bezel set accents, to the millgraine edging and pave set accent stones, this vintage-style engagement ring is truly a stunner.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0026
- She loved the ring! It's extremely hard to tell how truly brilliant the shine will be looking at a picture - but, I wanted to give Nexus the opportunity to show me how beautiful this diamond is. They exceded expectations. The best part - NO reservations about the origination, which means, zero CONFLICT!
- I love my ring! When I opened up the box and seen this gorgeous ring! I was lost for words. I continuously get compliments on my ring. It sparkles, the detail... Is just and amazing ring. Thank you Diamond Nexus.
Wow doesn't describe it!!
- This ring is gorgeous!! I couldn't have walked in a jewelry store and selected a more perfect ring, in fact, I recently tried on a yellow diamond ring (with a bigger stone) in a jewelry store and the cost was $140,000!!! This ring is every bit as beautiful as the jewelry store ring. Don't be afraid to purchase a Diamond Nexus ring. They are professional and customer service oriented. I contacted a representative a couple of times during this transaction and was met with fast, courteous response and positive outcomes to my requests. Thank you Diamond Nexus !!!
- I just received my beautiful ring. It is more gorgeous than I could ever imagine! I chose the yellow gold with the 3.01 ct white diamond. I wanted a lot of bling, and I got it. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much!
- My hubby got this ring for me to replace my original engagement ring that he no longer liked. When he opened the ring box I was blown away. It was so much cheaper than my original but WAY fancier. This ring is gorgeous. I get compliments on it all the time. My one and only complaint is that it stands really high off my finger. It gets sometimes gets stuck on my pocket . Besides that I love, love, love it! So glad he chose this one.
LOVE this ring!
- I received this ring over 4 years ago from my husband for our engagement, and to this day I receive at least one compliment daily on it. The sparkle is amazing, none if my stones have ever come loose, and the ring has such a beautiful "antique-y" feel to it.
- LOVE this ring! I received it from my now husband over a year and a half ago. It is just as beautiful as the first day I got it. He opted for the 1.25 center canary stone. Didn't want it too be too big to look over done. It's still huge and gorgeous. He also had the three round stones on each side done in yellow as well. I get compliments from stangers and friends alike all the time. Could not have dreamt of a more beautiful ring. Our wedding was even inspired from this ring, canary yellow and vintage themed.
- I just received my ring I was so anxiously waiting for. My fiance missed the UPS delivery by and hour and went to the service warehouse to hunt it down because we(I) couldn't wait for a redelivery the next day. The package was secure; boxes in boxes and a beautiful keepsake mohagany case to keep the ring in for storage. All I can say is WOW when I opened the box it is so sparkly with subtle detailing on the sides. Even on an overcast day it shone with the colors of the rainbow only found in flawless diamonds. I am a very cautious buyer and admit to some skepticism as I felt the jewelry on DL was to good to be true. I am soooo happy with my engagement ring. Thank you DL for creating a piece of jewelry I will treasure always.
We choose this ring
- What can I say, the ring speaks for itself, BEAUTIFUL, I have people come up and ask me about my ring, everyone loves it. We choose the biggest center diamond and it does SPARKLE
WOW! My fiance bought ...
- WOW! My fiance bought this ring for our engagement, it has the 3.01 center stone, and it is breath-taking! The beauty, quality and customer service are all second-to-none. We are so pleased! Thank you for such a remarkable ring!
I received the Venice ...
I received the Venice ring from my husband over a year ago. It is still as gorgeous and sparkling as the day I got it. We opted for the largest center stone, and had it made in platinum - which I will never regret. I get compliments on it all the time. The customer service was wonderful and the presentation perfect. I carefully keep my ring in its original box every night. I would recommend Diamond Nexus to anybody - I even sent a catalogue to my daughter.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.