Triangle Cut Stud Earrings, Tension Backs, Filigree Set was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The bold shape of Triangle cut Nexus Diamond alternatives makes a style statement. Hand-tooled scroll-work settings completes the effortless modern elegance of this unexpected twist on a classic.
- Available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Bend-resistant notched posts with tension backs
- Model is wearing 0.76 carat stud earrings
- Product Model: LEXXCL0020X
- My earrings were elegantly boxed and I'll be sure to keep them for when I'm not wearing them. And I'll be wearing these a lot! Talk about sparkle!!! I'll be sure to keep Diamond Nexus in my gift giving plans for friends and family.
- I received these as a Christmas gift and they are just gorgeous - i love the sparkle. You have a new customer for life. The packaging was also exquisite.
Arrived in a nice box, stones looked good and glinted nicely in the light, backs are a little loose but was going to change them anyway for more permanent backs instead of the friction ones.
Got them on sale and more than pleased with the results.
- Received the triangle studs in less than a week, maybe 5 days. Came packaged beautifully. They are gorgeous. I have a stud pair in a princess cut that are of moissanite. The Diamond Nexus far out bling the moissanite. I'm keeping the DN triangle studs and giving the moissanite studs to my daughter. The filigree metal work is good craftsmanship. Sturdy/well made. I will enjoy wearing these.
Love how they sparkle
- These earrings were my first order from your company and they have completely changed my mind about mined stones, their sparkle is so intense, you've got yourself a longtime customer here!
My go to's
- My new go to earrings, I love them, between the sparkle and the detail on the sides, they are so much more enticing then I expected!
- These earrings are absolutely beautiful. I only removed a star because the tension backs are a little hard to put on and take off.
Love love love them!
- Beautiful. Simple
- I've been looking for triangle shaped studs forever! Was so excited to find these and Diamond Nexus! These are beautiful and the scrolls on the side are a nice touch.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.