The Triangle cut, enchanting in its own right, is often confused with the Trillion cut. While the Trillion cut is based on the Brilliant style cut, the Triangle cut is a stepped facet cut, with concentric rows of facets running parallel to the girdle in a manner that resembles a mesmerizing staircase. First designed in Amsterdam, the Triangle cut has straight edges and pointed corners, whereas the Trillion cut is slightly curved.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Product Model: USLSCS0012
Great Customer Service
- I purchased this triangle cut one carat stone in a ring called the Dalia many many years ago (more than seven years ago). I wore it often and received many compliments because of its unusual shape and gorgeous brilliance. Diamond Nexus has a great guarantee when it comes to their jewelry. I shipped it back today to have the stone replaced because it scratched. They really stand behind their products.
- Absolutely beautiful. The sparkle is like a real diamond. Lots of fire.
I love them
- I bought a pair of these back in 07 and I've had a couple friends try to buy them off me at MUCH more than I paid Hahaha but no, I didn't sell them I'm getting a ring back Monday the 11th of June with them mounted in it along with a 3.18 ct canary yellow center stone. I look forward to writing a review for the whole job.
Couldent be happier
I LOVE Triangle and Trillion cuts so thank you Diamond Nexus for having them!
I have a few of these that I have had set in different jewelry and they are all wonderful. Beautiful sparkle and they have been very durable.
- This stone is beautiful, but not durable. It's a love hate relationship. I love how it looks but hate how I'm constantly having to send in for repairs. It's sharp point wear down setting very quickly and corners of stone have broken off now. Have had to wait several days for a response on how DNL is going to fix this situation. Very dissappointed.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.