Timeless Round cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This twist on a three-stone ring is simultaneously modern yet traditional. The Round cut Nexus Diamond alternative is flanked by two Trillion cut side stones. The curved lines of the Trillion cut stones echo the curve of the Round cut, creating a cohesive yet visually interesting piece. This ring features a lower basket settings and subtle cathedral shoulders for comfort. From afar, its silhouette recalls an East-West style, but closer inspection reveals three distinct stones. It is a piece that draws inspiration from the past, honors the present trends, yet has simplicity to remain beautiful into the future.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of fall 2018, the Timeless ring design was updated to feature Trillion cut side stones, more visually subtle prongs, and a more delicate overall design.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Two Trillion cut Nexus Diamond alternative accent stones.
- Complete the look with the matching Timeless band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0039XRB
- It's stunning pretty beyond belief. Bought 2 1/2 c in yellow gold perfectly balanced of traditional and modern.
- Just stunning! A truly beautiful ring. It has so much sparkle and is a classic and elegant style.
Took my breath away!
- Bought the 3.87 ct with yellow gold setting, my heart literally stopped when i opened the box! Even better that I got this on sale! Only wish I had gotten it in white gold, it think it will look more modern. But that's on me, lesson learnt for next time....
I ordered my Timeless ring many years ago when it was still called "Harbor Lights". I got it with the matching wedding band, and I have never once regretted my choice. It is beautiful, the shine is incredible, and the stones are gorgeous. I am 100% sold on Diamond Nexus, and would easily buy from them again if I had the need to.
I wore a size 4.5 originally, and eventually resized to a 6.5. The 1.03 ct center stone was neither too large, nor too small for either of those ring sizes. This piece is classic, brilliant, and works very well for petite fingers.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.