Tiffany-Style Solitaire Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The ultimate classic engagement ring, this ring puts the sparkle of the Nexus Diamond Alternative at center stage. The comfort-fit band's rounded edges and graceful lines make it as comfortable as it is beautiful.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Tiffany-Style Solitaire band.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0024XPC
I would recommend this ring to any princess out there!!!
- I purchased this amazing engagement ring from my fiancee and she absolutely loved it! It is flawless and beautiful and everyone compliments her on how shiny and perfect it is.
Best purchase ever
- Absolutely love this ring i have had it for 3 years now and i cant say enough how much i love it!
- I would give this 10 stars if I could!! Simple, elegant and the stone brilliance far exceeded my expectations. I upgraded my stone to a 4 carat and it is perfect!! Thank you, Diamond Nexus - you have a customer for life!!
I would highly recommend Diamond Nexus. I'd done some research and suggested that (my husband now) look here for rings when he began ring hunting. It was the best decision we made!
The product is great quality, the price is reasonable and the customer service is excellent.
I get compliments on my ring every day, it is beautiful and it looks exactly like a flawless natural mined diamond.
The second reason that I am so impressed with the company is because of the staff and policies.
Every time I have contacted customer service, they have been helpful, kind and prompt.
I've contacted the company on a few occasions for different reasons (rhodium plating, sizing, repair etc) and they have always been true to their warrantee and easy to deal with.
I cannot recommend this company enough.
What a wonderfully ethical group of people, with a fantastic product. Thank you so much!
- My first purchase, it is absolutely beautiful, received a lot of compliments when i wore it.
- This ring is absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I are so pleased with the quality of the setting and stone! We ordered the 2.01 carat stone in 14k yellow gold as an upgrade from my 3/4 carat mined diamond. It is perfect on my size 5 finger.
Beautiful at first, but faded quickly
This is a beautiful ring. When my husband proposed to me with it 8 years ago, it was amazingly sparkly and bright. I got compliments on it almost daily. However, after about a year or two, the fire started fading. The diamond scratched and I sent the ring in to get the stone replaced. It was a hard 2 weeks without my ring, but I loved how much it sparkled when I received it. But upon closer inspection before even putting the ring back on, I noticed the stone was scratched!! I was not going to give up my ring again so soon, so I haven't sent it back yet. But I'm pretty disappointed. And this time, it's only been a few months and a lot of the sparkle is already gone. I don't know if it's even worth chancing it again, only to get another scratched or faded stone, or if I should look elsewhere. It seems like the stones are gorgeous for a while, but maybe not meant to last.
***I'm sorry the work done on your ring was not to our standards. You never should have received a ring back with scratched stones. It's completely unacceptable that fell through the cracks. We would be more than happy to replace the stone for you free of charge. Please reach out to our customer service department to have a shipping label sent to you.***
- I ordered it too big, called customer service, had a return slip and packing details in my email five minutes after hanging up. The ring itself is beautiful. The stone looks so real. I will be ordering from them again. Customer service was beyond impeccable.
- I have had my ring for a year now and it looks as beautiful as the day I received it. It is very comfortable to wear and pairs nicely wth my ther bands. I absolutely love it and love that it is an ethical alternative.
I've owned this ring for about a week now and I am very happy with it. This ring looks just like the pictures and video. I ordered a size 7.25 and a 1.59 center stone. I was a little nervous that it would look fake, but it looks amazing.
I wish there was an option to post pictures of the ring.
Princess Cut Tiffany Ring
- My boyfriend and I had never heard of Diamond Nexus before we were searching jewelry stores online and it popped up. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM THAT IT DID!! I can't say enough about this company and my consultant Perry. He helped us with everything every step of the way! He was absolutely AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the fact that my diamond isn't mined. My ring that my boyfriend chose is the Tiffany style Princess cut with the 1.59 tcw stone and let me tell you I have never seen a more GORGEOUS STONE OR RING!! I'M ABSOLUTELY OVER THE MOON IN LOVE WITH IT!! Seeing it online just doesn't do it justice! I have very small hands and little fingers so this size stone is HUGE on my hand. My ring is everything that Perry promised and more. We couldn't have asked for better service! So needless to say when my boyfriend proposed to me with this ring I definitely cried when I saw it! Of course the proposal had something to do with it too!! So couples if your looking for your lifetime ring or rings please choose Diamond Nexus you'll ever be dissatisfied!! Perry again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!
My fiance and I had shopped for rings at so many different stores before finding Diamond Nexus. We were a little hesitant at first but after doing a lot of research we decided that Diamond Nexus would be a great and affordable option for us. My fiance surprised me with this ring and it has been everything I could of wanted. I get complements on it daily. Even people at jewelry stores have said how beautiful it is. Because of Diamond Nexus affordable pricing he was able to get a bigger stone than we could have afforded at any other store. I absolutely love my ring and I love Diamond Nexus. I have had to have my ring resized and the process was very quick! I had my ring back before a friend of mine got hers back and she purchased from a local store! I do notice that my ring gets dirty quicker. I think because of the setting. I just clean it often and it sparkles just like new! Customer service was extremely polite and helpful through the buying process and I couldn't be more happy with my ring. I cant wait to purchase our wedding bands next!
- My fiance absolutely loves this! It sparkles and shines beautifully, and it just looks magnificent. Everyone compliments her ring, and she loves it, too!
- The ring is AMAZING! My fiancé is in love with her engagement ring and gets a lot of compliments on it from friends and family. When she's out at expensive stores now she said she sees a difference in the way sales people treat her when they see and comment on her ring. This always makes her laugh because she is not shallow at all, I mean when I popped the question she just cried in joy for three minutes and didn't even really realize how nice the ring was until other people told her. Overall we had a great experience at diamond nexus and I would and have suggested this site to all my friends!
- My wife LOVES this ring!! She cant stop looking at it, Smiles from ear to ear. I got the 2.01 carrot on the white gold band and it truly is Amazing. It is a sizable stone on the princess cut but a big winner in my home.
Best Bang for the Buck
- Bought this for my fiancé and boys this is a show stopper. She fell in love with and was jumping up and down. It is a 2 karat and looks beautiful and sparkles. This ring came in a very nice box as well with an LED light that shines on the stone when you open the box. Beautiful inexpensive ring you wont be disappointed.
Totally amazing. Will be purchasing more jewelry from you.
- Without a doubt, best purchase I have made. My "soon to be wife" loved it. I purchased the 2.01cts. It was the perfect fit. Also had it custom engraved and it turned out perfect.
Beautiful! Exceed Expectation thus far!
- Purchased the 1.24 stone & I must say that it looks beautiful! At first sight I thought it was too big but then when I allowed my fiancé to try it on before our wedding day it was perfect on her finger. It's heavier than expected & I hope that for years to come the metal & stone hold up to "traditional" band/metal & diamond standard under normal everyday wear & tear. She absolutely adores her ring & cannot wait to wear it.
My fiancé got me this ring because I told him that I'd prefer a conflict free and inexpensive ring!
He found this gorgeous ring, and it's perfect! I have the 1.59ct in white gold, and it's stunning!! People keep asking how far in debt he is now, which is rude, but he's not!! 😉
The only thing is, he didn't know to pay the extra $25 for the appraisal, so I will have to send it back for that which means I have to be without it. Also, the prongs are already starting to come loose, so I will be getting that adjusted when I send it back for appraisal!
Other than that, it's perfect!!!
- My ring is gorgeous and you'd never know it isn't a real diamond. The service was awesome.
- Got my ring today it's beauuuuutiful! I love the box too! Yay 😀😀
Worth Every Penny!
- My now fiancé popped the question with this beautiful ring. I must admit I did a lot of homework on DN before suggesting we purchase from them. I looked at photos from customers, subscribed to their magazine to get an idea of the quality, looked them up on BBB, watched YouTube videos and more. Not having a store front is very nerve wrecking, but it was so worth it! This ring is absolutely gorgeous!! When my fiancé presented it to me, it was even more beautiful in person. The stone is stunning; the craftsmanship is amazing! I've been getting compliments left and right and you absolutely can't tell it's not a "real" diamond. It was important to us to find a ring we loved, but it had to be conflict free. DN delivered!
- We ordered the 0.71 carat in white gold, shipping was fast and the light in the box makes the diamond shine so bright! It is the perfect size diamond and was so affordable for a disabled veteran! Can't wait for her to be able to wear this beautiful engagement ring for the rest of her life! She absolutely loves it! So simple yet so elegant without being over the top!
Brilliant & Classic
This is truly my dream ring style - the fact that it is perfect AND conflict free makes it even more stunning.
The diamond itself is more beautiful than the pictures or video could possibly show.
The only thing negative I could say about the stone is that it does get 'cloudy' at times. Quick hand washing and it is brilliant again.
The setting catches fiber or hair in the prongs, but I think that is normal with the style.
My ring is too big, they did not offer 1/4 sizes, so I have to get it resized locally. I hate that I will have to take it off to do so because I absolutely LOVE my ring.
We spoke to customer service through chat several times and they were always very helpful and kind.
After we got engaged, of course everyone wants to see the ring and the reaction is always the same, WOW.
I haven't told anyone it is lab created and no one has asked or suspected.
I am an extremely happy customer and will be for life.
Diamond Nexus is the way to go!
Absolutely stunning ring, love the lighted box idea...made the moment even more special
- My fiancé bought me this ring after I showed him this site a few months ago. It is more beautiful than I could have imagined! The light in the box is an ingenious idea and spotlighted the ring perfectly when he popped it open (and popped the question!). We happened to be in the mall the day after he gave it to me, so we stopped at Kay's Jewelry and the was complimented by a sales associate and a couple there choosing their own special ring.
Very satisfied customer
- I was very skeptical at first and went through a lot of reviews to make my decision to buy. I had bought the 1.59 princess cut solitaire and I must tell you all that this ring is absolutely beautiful. I have no doubts that my soon to be fiance will definitely love it! I am happy that I chose diamond nexus and the ring is chose. If you are having doubts like i did, read the reviews and do it. You will be happy like myself and other happy Customers I promise you. -JJ
In love with fiamce and ring
- What an amazing ring my fiance and I looked and looked read all the reviews we are so excited we chose nexus diamonds BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL ring fits great looks amazing couldn't be happier
- This ring is absolutely gorgeous! Ive never seen anything look so much like a real Diamond. I just love it! The box with the light inside when I opened it was a real WOW factor! I have never seen anything like it! LOVE IT!
Tiffany looks without the $
- Absolutely love my ring! Have had it for almost two years and it is still gorgeous. Holds up very well. Was concerned about blood diamonds and was looking for an option that would be as stunning as a Tiffany ring. This is it! I get compliments all the time. I chose the 2 carat option and the matching wedding band. Stone is large enought to make an impact without being tacky,
Poor customer service
The stone is beautiful. It showed up in a box with a light great touch. How ever the ring it self had pitting on it. I emailed customer service and they never returned or answered me. So it seems like there service has gone down and I stuff with a expensive rings with pitting on it.
**Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear that customer service never got back to you, that is unacceptable. Please email me at the address below and I'll get right back to you.
Would recommend to anyone
- We've had this ring for a year now and it's still just as nice as when we bought it. Well worth the money. No matter what your budget is or how much money you have to spend on an engagement ring, you won't be disappointed with the quality of the ring or stone.
This was my very first ...
This was my very first purchase, and I admit I was a little skeptical. I have always wanted a larger solitaire ring, but could never afford a true diamond, so I decided to give it a try. WOW!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL! More than I ever could imagine. A beautiful ring, that I am so excited to show off to EVERYONE!!!!!!I will be purchasing from you again for sure!!!
WHAT A BLING!!!
Totally Satisified 110 percent!!!!!
I just purchased this ...
- I just purchased this engagement ring. My girlfriend and everybody who sees it.....LOVES IT. Well worth the money I spent. You cannot go wrong with Diamond Nexus. Trust me!!!!!!
Have this ring and it is ...
- Have this ring and it is fantastic, blows a real diamond out of the water.
Just received this ring, ...
- Just received this ring, it is very beautiful and looks real. definately great quality, the diamond is very clear and better than my real one.
I received it today and ...
- I received it today and compared it to the real one and you can not tell the difference. This is brighter than my real one.GReat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a few Nexus solitares in tiffany settings and they are more sparkly than my diamond. I get many compliments on them from both men and women. They wear well and look exquisite on my fingers. I also have been asked "how many times have you been engaged?"
I have given Diamond Nexus gifts to others as well, and no one knows that they aren't the real thing.
Engagement Ring Success
I purchased this style ring in March of this year.
My proposal when great, of course I got the Very Happy YES....
The ring showed up on time, and is truly amazing.
I also included the Wedding Band, can't wait to put that on her finger.
Well worth all the research I did in choosing DNL
Great Product for the money!
- My wife and I were concerned about spending too much on a ring, but I still wanted to have at least a 1 ct for our engagement. This ring was exactly what we were looking for and looks better on her than in the picture. The low setting is also very convenient when she is at work. We would both highly recommend this style
- This ring is even more beautiful in person than it is in the picture! I got it last week from my fiance, and I absolutely love it! I get so many complements on it!!!
6 years and counting
- I've had my ring for 6 years now and I love it. I wear it every day and I beat the hell out of my hands. I garden, I have dogs, I wear it washing dishes and doing chores outside. Other than the white gold needing a good polishing, this ring looks like the day we bought it. It is beautiful and I love it.
Best decision for somthing simple.
- My wife has had this ring for 5 years now. She loves it, and it is as beautiful as the first day she got it. I highly recommend purchasing this as it is simple, elegant, and affordable. She knows where I purchased it from, but no one else could ever tell that it was never in a high-end retail location.
Exquisite, classic ring - worth every penny...and then some!
- It took me a long time to pick out the engagement ring I wanted. I spent many months going over and over the rings at Diamond Nexus. As a matter of fact, I already had almost all of the major parts of the wedding itself planned, booked and paid for before I made up my mind to get this ring. I decided I wanted a simple, classic design to go with the classic milligrain matching wedding bands we selected. I did splurge a little on the size - a 1.25 carat - and it is perfect. I wanted a ring size that is believeable as I am a teacher and my husband is a cab driver. No one would ever believe we could afford a super-huge diamond. I get compliments on my ring all of the time. My co-workers still can't get over how beautiful it is. Nobody but my family knows it is anything other than a real diamond. As a matter of fact, I happened to purchase a piece of jewlery at a well-known commercial jeweler recently and the sales person offered to clean my rings when we were done with the sale. As she cleaned it she examined it and remarked, " This diamond is absolutely breathtaking. Did you buy it from us?" Just looking at it she could not tell the difference! It is truly a quality piece of jewelry, from the white gold band it sits in to the perfect appearance of the diamond itself. I am immensely happy with this ring and will cherish it forever.
- I've been waiting for a diamond for almost 15 years now, and found DNL about 6 months ago. How to choose?! So many beautiful rings and I didn't even study the earrings or pendants yet (first things first). Finally decided to go with a classic solitare, and I couldn't be more happy. The diamond simulate is perfect, so it really stands out in a solitare setting, and I have a heirloom to pass to my son, thank God and DNL! I still look at it almost constantly, and it is more bright and clean than my SILs and I saved over 10,000. Now who is the smartest?! Thanks DNL for making my dreams come true
One word..... AMAZING!!
- I just gave this ring (1ct) to my girlfriend. She absolutely loves it. It sparkles just like a real diamond. Customer service was top notch and shipping was fast. We will never buy a real diamond, all diamond jewelry we purchase from now on will be ordered from DN. Far exceeded my expectations. Great product!!
A Beautiful Bargain
I presented this ring to my fiance last night. She was thrilled! The ring is a real piece of art. The stone is perfect. The setting is perfect. The price was perfect. She has another white gold ring that she has chosen to wear on her ring finger. With the two rings and the Diamond Nexus gemstone her ring finger dazzles but I'm sure her finger would dazzle with the solitaire alone.
Shipping was as promised and timely. Diamond Nexus kept me updated by email as to the progress of my order.
She loves it!!
- Bought this for my fiance and she loves it!
Takes a licking, keeps on shining.
- I received this ring in April of 2006, 8 years later it is as beautiful as the day I got it. I beat the hell out of my hands, to the point that I am a girl who can't keep a manicure and this ring still looks great. I did whack it hard enough recently that I bent one of the prongs out of alignment, but my local jeweler fixed it right up. They admired it for it's simple beauty and send me on my merry way. My husband and I have lost so much weight lately that we need new rings. I got him his, but I'm hoping for a 3 stone upgrade for our 10th anniversary next year. We are definitely ordering it here, I wouldn't shop anywhere else.
MY GOD!! Soooo, I am the BIGGEST skeptic when it comes to everything. So even though I’d read the reviews and received recommendations from a friend I had to assure myself. Well when my ring arrived, all I could say is that it is
Absolutely RADIENT!! BEAUTIFUL! CLASSY! And it sparkles like a $20,000 investment piece. To assure myself that its beauty wasn’t to0 good to be true, my girlfriend and I visited a Tiffany’s store to do an eye comparison. Not only could we not tell the difference-----neither could the saleswoman. She kept telling me how beautiful my ring was, and she eagerly started assisting my friend as we alleged that we were looking for her a ring. Lolololo We laughed about it after we left, but needless to say I am very happy with my ring, and the cost. Thanks Diamond Nexus!!!
- Bought this ring for engagement. It's a simplistic ring with a stone of amazing clarity. The images pictured aren't able to capture just how clear the stone actually looks. Ring came exactly as described.
- My husband bought my engagement ring after we were married for a couple of months. I was totally surprised because I decided we should buy a house instead of a ring and wedding. This was in 2008 and I get compliments quite often. When I tell people where I got it, they are shocked. I don't wear traditionally mined diamonds because I don't want to support the terrible conditions it creates for the people living in the area. It sums up to...I LOVE MY RING!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.