Tiffany-Style Solitaire Heart Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The ultimate classic engagement ring, this ring puts the sparkle of the Nexus Diamond Alternative at center stage. The comfort-fit band's rounded edges and graceful lines make it as comfortable as it is beautiful.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Tiffany-Style Solitaire band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0024XHT
So happy I found you
- Oh my gosh! Where do I begin, I absolutely love, love, love my engagement ring that my fiance gave to me. Everyone I'm in contact with have no clue that this ring is lab made. I want to thank my friend for telling me about your company.
I do not recommend this product
The stone looks very inexpensive, alot like glass or cubic I was very surprised
For the cost the ring is not what I expected
***So sorry to hear you didn't love the ring. Please do reach out to us for a shipping label to send this back for a refund if you no longer wish to keep it. We offer the generous 30 day return policy, no questions asked. We want you to LOVE your ring! Simply reach out to us at your convenience and we can get this resolved for you. Our customer service department is available 7 days a week!***
My boyfriend ordered this ring, it came in and the setting was flawed in multiple places. Went through the exchange process, received a new ring today and it is flawed in the same exact areas. We have now had our engagement plans ruined twice. Customer Service was fantastic until the exchange order was placed and then it was as if we didn't matter anymore. When I called to set up a refund on the second ring, there was no push back or attempt to save the sale, which would not have happened regardless. The second ring is going back tomorrow and we will be buying elsewhere.
***I'm sorry to hear the second ring didn't work out for you either. Quality issues with any ring are really not acceptable by our standards. While we are sad to loose you as part of the Diamond Nexus family, I am glad you didn't keep something you weren't totally in love with. We want all our customers to love their jewelry and never want to part from it. I do apologize for falling short in exceeding that expectation for you. -Jessica Nelson, Customer Service Manager***
No no no!!
Ordered based on research done by my girlfriend...when I received it, I was so disappointed...stone cut looks terrible and prongs are way off...will be returning and going through a retail store where i don't have to go based upon a picture, can see it first hand...I thought I would give em a chance but they blew it big time!!!...guess ya get what ya pay for...
***I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with the ring. I'm glad that you decided to exchange to something I'm sure you will LOVE. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Dawn.***
This is a beautiful piece. You will be very glad you made the purchase.
- I absolutely love this ring. I am so glad I ordered it.
- I didnt know the diamonds were nexuz diamonds but i still love it! Its absolutely beautiful
I was Skeptical, But not anymore!
Very impressed. I was a bit hesitant because I've never done this type of purchase before concerning man-made stones. I have always purchased real mined diamonds. Nonetheless, I decided to take a step of faith and see what it would be like for my girlfriend.
I purchased it as a promise ring. I purchased the 1.49 solitaire heart shaped stone.
I was surprised it was pretty amazing! Solid, sturdy and could not tell the difference between the mined diamond and the man made.
I am grateful for the quality and shine of the ring. My girlfriend was grateful and cried when she saw it.
Thanks again DN!
I have not been paid nor asked to post this review. I do NOT write favorable reviews just to please the providing source. All opinions are my own. Thanks!
Fantastic! The quality is exceptional. Cut, carat, color and clarity cannot be underestimated.
I have a 2.13 carat solitaire natural diamond engagement that pales in comparison.
I will not buy from anyone else.
This was my very first ...
This was my very first purchase, and I admit I was a little skeptical. I have always wanted a larger solitaire ring, but could never afford a true diamond, so I decided to give it a try. WOW!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL! More than I ever could imagine. A beautiful ring, that I am so excited to show off to EVERYONE!!!!!!I will be purchasing from you again for sure!!!
WHAT A BLING!!!
Totally Satisified 110 percent!!!!!
I just received this ...
- I just purchased this engagement ring. My girlfriend and everybody who sees it.....LOVES IT. Well worth the money I spent. You cannot go wrong with Diamond Nexus. Trust me!!!!!!
Have this ring and it is ...
- Have this ring and it is fantastic, blows a real diamond out of the water.
Just received this ring, ...
- Just received this ring, it is very beautiful and looks real. definately great quality, the diamond is very clear and better than my real one.
I received it today and ...
- I received it today and compared it to the real one and you can not tell the difference. This is brighter than my real one.GReat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a few Nexus solitares in tiffany settings and they are more sparkly than my diamond. I get many compliments on them from both men and women. They wear well and look exquisite on my fingers. I also have been asked "how many times have you been engaged?"
I have given Diamond Nexus gifts to others as well, and no one knows that they aren't the real thing.
Engagement Ring Success
I purchased this style ring in March of this year.
My proposal when great, of course I got the Very Happy YES....
The ring showed up on time, and is truly amazing.
I also included the Wedding Band, can't wait to put that on her finger.
Well worth all the research I did in choosing DNL
Great Product for the money!
- My wife and I were concerned about spending too much on a ring, but I still wanted to have at least a 1 ct for our engagement. This ring was exactly what we were looking for and looks better on her than in the picture. The low setting is also very convenient when she is at work. We would both highly recommend this style
- This ring is even more beautiful in person than it is in the picture! I got it last week from my fiance, and I absolutely love it! I get so many complements on it!!!
- My now fiance proposed to me yesterday with this ring. I could not be happier with it. The ring has more fire and brilliance than any other ring I have seen. He purchased this ring in a 1.75 carat stone and besides it moving around a bit washing dishes, it's beautiful! I could not have asked for a better engagement ring. We will definitely be purchasing our wedding bands through Diamond Nexus!!!
6 years and counting
- I've had my ring for 6 years now and I love it. I wear it every day and I beat the hell out of my hands. I garden, I have dogs, I wear it washing dishes and doing chores outside. Other than the white gold needing a good polishing, this ring looks like the day we bought it. It is beautiful and I love it.
Best decision for somthing simple.
- My wife has had this ring for 5 years now. She loves it, and it is as beautiful as the first day she got it. I highly recommend purchasing this as it is simple, elegant, and affordable. She knows where I purchased it from, but no one else could ever tell that it was never in a high-end retail location.
- I've been waiting for a diamond for almost 15 years now, and found DNL about 6 months ago. How to choose?! So many beautiful rings and I didn't even study the earrings or pendants yet (first things first). Finally decided to go with a classic solitare, and I couldn't be more happy. The diamond simulate is perfect, so it really stands out in a solitare setting, and I have a heirloom to pass to my son, thank God and DNL! I still look at it almost constantly, and it is more bright and clean than my SILs and I saved over 10,000. Now who is the smartest?! Thanks DNL for making my dreams come true
One word..... AMAZING!!
- I just gave this ring (1ct) to my girlfriend. She absolutely loves it. It sparkles just like a real diamond. Customer service was top notch and shipping was fast. We will never buy a real diamond, all diamond jewelry we purchase from now on will be ordered from DN. Far exceeded my expectations. Great product!!
A Beautiful Bargain
I presented this ring to my fiance last night. She was thrilled! The ring is a real piece of art. The stone is perfect. The setting is perfect. The price was perfect. She has another white gold ring that she has chosen to wear on her ring finger. With the two rings and the Diamond Nexus gemstone her ring finger dazzles but I'm sure her finger would dazzle with the solitaire alone.
Shipping was as promised and timely. Diamond Nexus kept me updated by email as to the progress of my order.
She loves it!!
- Bought this for my fiance and she loves it!
Takes a licking, keeps on shining.
- I received this ring in April of 2006, 8 years later it is as beautiful as the day I got it. I beat the hell out of my hands, to the point that I am a girl who can't keep a manicure and this ring still looks great. I did whack it hard enough recently that I bent one of the prongs out of alignment, but my local jeweler fixed it right up. They admired it for it's simple beauty and send me on my merry way. My husband and I have lost so much weight lately that we need new rings. I got him his, but I'm hoping for a 3 stone upgrade for our 10th anniversary next year. We are definitely ordering it here, I wouldn't shop anywhere else.
MY GOD!! Soooo, I am the BIGGEST skeptic when it comes to everything. So even though I’d read the reviews and received recommendations from a friend I had to assure myself. Well when my ring arrived, all I could say is that it is
Absolutely RADIENT!! BEAUTIFUL! CLASSY! And it sparkles like a $20,000 investment piece. To assure myself that its beauty wasn’t to0 good to be true, my girlfriend and I visited a Tiffany’s store to do an eye comparison. Not only could we not tell the difference-----neither could the saleswoman. She kept telling me how beautiful my ring was, and she eagerly started assisting my friend as we alleged that we were looking for her a ring. Lolololo We laughed about it after we left, but needless to say I am very happy with my ring, and the cost. Thanks Diamond Nexus!!!
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.