Tiffany-Style Solitaire Cushion Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The ultimate classic engagement ring, this ring puts the sparkle of the Nexus Diamond Alternative at center stage. The comfort-fit band's rounded edges and graceful lines make it as comfortable as it is beautiful.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Tiffany-Style Solitaire band.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0024XCU
Classy and beautiful ring, would recommend to anyone who's hesitant!
- So my husband proposed to me with this ring in November 2017. It was such a pleasant surprise! He got me the exact ring that I was looking at and wanted on here. He got the 1.28 carat in white gold, size 4. It is absolutely gorgeous! My ring finger is a true size 4 (this ring fits perfectly) and I honestly thought that the stone was bigger due to how big it looked on my finger, so I'm happy we went with the 1.28 carat, it's the perfect size for my petite fingers! It's held up really well, it can get a bit cIoudy, so I occasionally clean it by soaking it in water and dishwashing soap, it looks brand new once I dry it off. Other than that I have no complaints! I get compliments on it from everyone who sees it, and no one knows or asks if it's fake! I'm so glad we went with this brand, I feel really good knowing it is a conflict free stone and that my husband didn't pay a fortune for it!
Thank you DM for making such a beautiful ring that the average person can afford; making them feel above average.
- I’m absolutely in love with this ring. I proudly wear it feeling HIGH CLASS. My fiancé said we couldn’t have picked a better ring to represent our love for each other. He could not wait to give it to me. He said there is no words to describe it; it’s so beautiful. It looks like a true mine diamond. No one knows the difference. Everyone is impressed that we could afford such a beautiful ring. I wanted a very simple classic style with a large stone to give it that pop. We went with the 2.43 ct. At first, I thought wow I went way to large. After a few hours of wearing it I couldn’t imagine going with a smaller stone. It’s large enough to defiantly get noticed without being completely insane. My only complaint is the sizing. We even ordered .25 smaller than my normal size. I read other reviews elsewhere about the size being too large. It was still too large. So, it’s currently being resized and I’m going down another .50 on the size. Hopefully, once it’s returned it will fit perfectly. Even though it has to be resized DM’s customer service has been great and they are taking care of everything. I just wish I didn’t have to live without my beautiful new ring for a few weeks…. I want to show it off! In other words, thank you DN for making such a beautiful ring that the average person can afford; making them feel above average.
You can't go wrong.
- I proposed to my then fiancée, now wife, in June 2016. She wears the ring (1.03 cts) everyday and always gets compliments. Haven't had any issues and the customer service is the best. I do not regret choosing Diamond Nexus over a retail jeweler.
- Looks great! Identical to a natural diamond.
- Well, she said yes!!! She is very very happy. This ring in the 3.3 carats is absolutely stunning. I'd give it 10 stars but, it's not an option. I think I stare at it more than she does..
Not to my taste but INCREDIBLE customer service
- Gorgeous ring, wonderful craftsmanship, but the setting was just too tall for my taste. It might have been my fault for choosing such a large diamond. That said, Diamond Nexus has gone above and beyond to accommodate all my shopping needs. I've changed my order too many times to count and they've been so easy to work with!
- Wonderful engagement ring, quick and responsive service, great price and she loves it, Thank you
In love with this ring
- I got this in rose gold, the setting and prongs are white gold. Stone is 1.28 ct. The ring is beautiful. I purchased another ring before this and it wasn't for me so I exchanged and got this and am so very happy with it. It is a little big, their rings (on me) tend to run bigger than my other rings. Overall I am very, very happy with this choice. Just debating on if I want to take the time to send it back for sizing! The exchange process was very easy before, and Mike helped me decide on this for the exchange and answered all the questions he possibly could.
- Looked awesome in the box. But in natural light not so much.
This is solid. Get your ring here
- The diamond came in and looked amazing! The ring came in a little off in size but we are getting it taken care of locally. Even the jeweler commented on how beautiful the diamond and ring are. This is a good place to get a great looking ring. I strongly suggest this to anyone looking to avoid blood diamonds and keep your budget under the price of a car.
- I am looking to buy this ring in cushion cut. I am on the fence with what size to go with.. either 1.03 or 1.28. My girlfriend is tall and has long skinny fingers 5 in size. Can anyone help me out with deciding?
GORGEOUS DIAMOND BEAUTY
- We purchased the Tiffany-Style Solitaire Cushion Cut in the 1ct size back in July. Let me tell you something! I was on the fence between having my fiancée splurge and buy a real diamond vs. the Diamond Nexus. I would recommend this ring to anyone. The ring is so beautiful and sparkly in person.. The pictures truly do not do it justice. I have now been wearing it for four months and it has not lost its sparkle. I will tell you that I still get compliments usually 2-3 a week by random strangers who admire my ring and say how gorgeous it is or how I am such a lucky girl to have such a beautiful ring. Of course I just smile and thank them. I do not regret buying a diamond engagement ring from Diamond Nexus and when we upgrade I will more than likely purchase the ring from here again. No one can tell a difference and it makes me feel better knowing it is not a blood diamond. I even took the ring in to get a guard placed on it and the jeweler was going on about how gorgeous the ring was. Ladies and Men you will not go wrong by purchasing this ring!!!
- Wow this ring looks awesome, she's gonna love it!!
This was my very first ...
This was my very first purchase, and I admit I was a little skeptical. I have always wanted a larger solitaire ring, but could never afford a true diamond, so I decided to give it a try. WOW!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL! More than I ever could imagine. A beautiful ring, that I am so excited to show off to EVERYONE!!!!!!I will be purchasing from you again for sure!!!
WHAT A BLING!!!
Totally Satisified 110 percent!!!!!
I just purchased this ...
- I just purchased this engagement ring. My girlfriend and everybody who sees it.....LOVES IT. Well worth the money I spent. You cannot go wrong with Diamond Nexus. Trust me!!!!!!
Have this ring and it is ...
- Have this ring and it is fantastic, blows a real diamond out of the water.
Just received this ring, ...
- Just received this ring, it is very beautiful and looks real. definately great quality, the diamond is very clear and better than my real one.
I just received this ...
- I just received this ring and it is absolutely incredible!! I changed the stone for a glacial ice stone 1.03 carat. The workmanship and quality are exceptional. Most definitely will be purchasing more DN jewelry.
I received it today and ...
- I received it today and compared it to the real one and you can not tell the difference. This is brighter than my real one.GReat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a few Nexus solitares in tiffany settings and they are more sparkly than my diamond. I get many compliments on them from both men and women. They wear well and look exquisite on my fingers. I also have been asked "how many times have you been engaged?"
I have given Diamond Nexus gifts to others as well, and no one knows that they aren't the real thing.
Engagement Ring Success
I purchased this style ring in March of this year.
My proposal when great, of course I got the Very Happy YES....
The ring showed up on time, and is truly amazing.
I also included the Wedding Band, can't wait to put that on her finger.
Well worth all the research I did in choosing DNL
Great Product for the money!
- My wife and I were concerned about spending too much on a ring, but I still wanted to have at least a 1 ct for our engagement. This ring was exactly what we were looking for and looks better on her than in the picture. The low setting is also very convenient when she is at work. We would both highly recommend this style
- This ring is even more beautiful in person than it is in the picture! I got it last week from my fiance, and I absolutely love it! I get so many complements on it!!!
6 years and counting
- I've had my ring for 6 years now and I love it. I wear it every day and I beat the hell out of my hands. I garden, I have dogs, I wear it washing dishes and doing chores outside. Other than the white gold needing a good polishing, this ring looks like the day we bought it. It is beautiful and I love it.
Best decision for somthing simple.
- My wife has had this ring for 5 years now. She loves it, and it is as beautiful as the first day she got it. I highly recommend purchasing this as it is simple, elegant, and affordable. She knows where I purchased it from, but no one else could ever tell that it was never in a high-end retail location.
Exquisite, classic ring - worth every penny...and then some!
- It took me a long time to pick out the engagement ring I wanted. I spent many months going over and over the rings at Diamond Nexus. As a matter of fact, I already had almost all of the major parts of the wedding itself planned, booked and paid for before I made up my mind to get this ring. I decided I wanted a simple, classic design to go with the classic milligrain matching wedding bands we selected. I did splurge a little on the size - a 1.25 carat - and it is perfect. I wanted a ring size that is believeable as I am a teacher and my husband is a cab driver. No one would ever believe we could afford a super-huge diamond. I get compliments on my ring all of the time. My co-workers still can't get over how beautiful it is. Nobody but my family knows it is anything other than a real diamond. As a matter of fact, I happened to purchase a piece of jewlery at a well-known commercial jeweler recently and the sales person offered to clean my rings when we were done with the sale. As she cleaned it she examined it and remarked, " This diamond is absolutely breathtaking. Did you buy it from us?" Just looking at it she could not tell the difference! It is truly a quality piece of jewelry, from the white gold band it sits in to the perfect appearance of the diamond itself. I am immensely happy with this ring and will cherish it forever.
- I've been waiting for a diamond for almost 15 years now, and found DNL about 6 months ago. How to choose?! So many beautiful rings and I didn't even study the earrings or pendants yet (first things first). Finally decided to go with a classic solitare, and I couldn't be more happy. The diamond simulate is perfect, so it really stands out in a solitare setting, and I have a heirloom to pass to my son, thank God and DNL! I still look at it almost constantly, and it is more bright and clean than my SILs and I saved over 10,000. Now who is the smartest?! Thanks DNL for making my dreams come true
One word..... AMAZING!!
- I just gave this ring (1ct) to my girlfriend. She absolutely loves it. It sparkles just like a real diamond. Customer service was top notch and shipping was fast. We will never buy a real diamond, all diamond jewelry we purchase from now on will be ordered from DN. Far exceeded my expectations. Great product!!
A Beautiful Bargain
I presented this ring to my fiance last night. She was thrilled! The ring is a real piece of art. The stone is perfect. The setting is perfect. The price was perfect. She has another white gold ring that she has chosen to wear on her ring finger. With the two rings and the Diamond Nexus gemstone her ring finger dazzles but I'm sure her finger would dazzle with the solitaire alone.
Shipping was as promised and timely. Diamond Nexus kept me updated by email as to the progress of my order.
She loves it!!
- Bought this for my fiance and she loves it!
Takes a licking, keeps on shining.
- I received this ring in April of 2006, 8 years later it is as beautiful as the day I got it. I beat the hell out of my hands, to the point that I am a girl who can't keep a manicure and this ring still looks great. I did whack it hard enough recently that I bent one of the prongs out of alignment, but my local jeweler fixed it right up. They admired it for it's simple beauty and send me on my merry way. My husband and I have lost so much weight lately that we need new rings. I got him his, but I'm hoping for a 3 stone upgrade for our 10th anniversary next year. We are definitely ordering it here, I wouldn't shop anywhere else.
MY GOD!! Soooo, I am the BIGGEST skeptic when it comes to everything. So even though I’d read the reviews and received recommendations from a friend I had to assure myself. Well when my ring arrived, all I could say is that it is
Absolutely RADIENT!! BEAUTIFUL! CLASSY! And it sparkles like a $20,000 investment piece. To assure myself that its beauty wasn’t to0 good to be true, my girlfriend and I visited a Tiffany’s store to do an eye comparison. Not only could we not tell the difference-----neither could the saleswoman. She kept telling me how beautiful my ring was, and she eagerly started assisting my friend as we alleged that we were looking for her a ring. Lolololo We laughed about it after we left, but needless to say I am very happy with my ring, and the cost. Thanks Diamond Nexus!!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.