It's the ultimate crisp, classic look. The Nexus Diamond Alternative is the centerpiece of this ring, encased by six prongs that suggest the look of a delicate flower. The band tapers to an edge rather than being rounded, so it looks even slimmer and makes fingers look more slender, all while drawing the eye back to the shining solitaire.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Tiffany-Style Solitaire band.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0026X
I am 100% satisfied. Thank you
- Great Value for the money, Great company to do business with, Exceptional sale staff.
- Beautiful ring, my fiance couldn't be happier! The stone is brilliant and the quality of the ring is unbeatable for the price.
Be sure you get what you pay for and keep your order information.
I got this ring ( 14 K yellow gold, 2 ct round) about 9-10 years ago. I loved it! But then the center of the diamond started to have "wearing" that looked like a scuffed circle. I was so disappointed and since I can't find my order, I don't feel I can do anything about it.
There's absolutely something you can do about it! Your stone is meant to last forever. Please reach out to our customer service department at email@example.com. Our reps can help look up your account and provide details on your warranty.
- She loved it!! She and all of her friends truly love the ring. It looks the best with the natural sunshine on the diamond.:D
- I just received this about a week ago and I am in love! My husband and I have been married for almost 9 years. He got this for me as an upgrade from my original engagement ring; it was a half carat moissanite solitaire. It was beautiful, but a bit small and pretty high set for the stone size. I did not know about Diamond Nexus when we got married. He got me the 1.24 carat in white gold. I love it! I have a size 4-4.5 finger and the 1.24 carat is the perfect size on me. The quality of the setting is great. I love the unique knife edge band. I am totally in love with this ring! It is simple but still unique and elegant. He picked out a beautiful ring. Over the years, since we have found diamond nexus, I have gotten several pieces and have loved them all. I have never been disappointed in anything from Diamond Nexus and the customer service is beyond reproach. Also, check out their Instagram, they have great posts with pictures of their jewelry that aren't necessarily shown on the website.
More beautiful than expected
- I received my beautiful ring yesterday and was blown away! I have it paired with my real anniversary band and you cannot tell the difference.
- I ordered this ring in the 2.05 carat April 2010. It was so beautiful and I received so many compliments on the ring. September 2014, it was stolen and we finally replaced it this Christmas (2016). I ordered the 3.05 center stone and it is so gorgeous! I am so in love with it. I am really happy that I decided to get the larger stone.
The ring is just like the picture. I had mine shipped to Australia and it shipped on time, arriving as expected. I have the 1.49 carat in size 5 and it fits perfectly. Great, even craftsmanship and a well cut stone. The stone appears quite white in indoor lighting but really sparkles with fire in natural outdoor lighting. Its sparkles throughout the car when I drive :)
I even purchased when it was on sale! All in all, a great buy. :)
Not so great anymore :(
So I got this ring in Feb but had sizing issues so I actually didn't get it till I think May. And so it looked great then, but now it's not so much, the diamond is very cloudy and I cleaned it everyday the way diamond nexus site says. Still very cloudy, so I have stopped wearing it. I'm very sad. It's the first time I've been purposed to, so this is a huge let down. My fiancé and I chose this site to save money. But really we didn't save anything as I'm not even wearing it anymore. We are so disappointed and let down.
Hi there, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations for Diamond Nexus. I want to personally apologize that issues are occurring with your ring. We truly do understand the value, both monetary and symbolic, behind a ring and we feel awful to have let you down. I encourage you to contact our customer service via live chat or phone at 800.509.4990 with your order number. We have many repair options for you, and want to make your ring look brand new! Again, I am so sorry and I hope this gets resolved soon!
My dreams are finally coming true
- Looks amazing! I am in love with my ring, so happy my fiancé choose this ring. It looks very much like the Tiffany ring. Beautiful and elegant.
I still stare at it everyday...
- I love this ring. I have had it on my finger for 18 months and I still stare at it everyday. I get tons of compliments. The girls who do my nails tell me its beautiful every time I get my manicure.
Gorgeous Ring, No Complaints!
- DN customer service was great. The ring arrived earlier than expected. The stone is gorgeous and sparkles like any other stone I observed in person. Will definitely be a return customer.
Perfect Simple Solitare
- I absolutely love this ring! Originally my fiance' ordered another ring in 2ct, but it didn't seem realistic. We swiftly exchanged it and this one is perfect. I have it in 1.24ct and it's just the right size stone. It definitely gives off the appearance of a Tiffany Ring. Definitely check out the website and compare. Also, my ring has a little cloudiness in places so it gives it the appearance of inclusions which helps it seem more real.
So happy my husband gave me this one for Valentine's Day!
There are no words to describe this ring<3 mine is the heart shape one and the very first day I put it on had so many compliment on this piece. This was our second purchase and now in a fews day we are making our third purchase!!
perfect elegant classic ring!!!
- I got the round 1.75Ct stone with this 6prong knife edge setting and it was a perfect choice matched with my real diamond wedding band. I do have 1Ct natural diamond ring and gosh...u will never know the difference. My friends envy and adore my ring and I always get complement on it. Very comfortable and sharp looking classic ring. You just cannot go wrong with this ring :)
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.