Tiffany Style 6-Prong Low Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
A dazzling Round Brilliant cut diamond simulant, the ultimate classic of solitaire engagement rings, blooms within the six prongs of this affordable Tiffany style solitaire engagement ring. The comfort band is characterized by rounded edges on the inside of the ring base for a smoother fit, while the low profile setting reduces snagging.
- Center stone available in a range of sizes of diamond simulant. See menu above.
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Standard Ship item: your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 8-10 business days to create. Please choose a shipping method according to your timing needs.
- Product Model: LRENSL0029
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- We got engaged July 27, 2012. We looked into diamond nexus for an alternative to an overpriced diamond. We were skeptical about ordering, but figured we had 30 days to love it or return it. Well we didn't return it. I have a size 9 finger so we ordered the 1.24ct, it looks gorgeous, it's just the right size so it doesn't look fake. The sparkle is amazing. Very satisfied!!
I proposed with a Diamond Nexus 6 prong low
I was really skeptical about your company. Saw the reviews and watched the video's and said it makes sense to get this over a mined diamond.
I am sooo glad .... my future wife loves the ring and has shown it to everyone ... NO one suspects it is a lab created stone. As she says it is sooo sparklery ....
This ring sparkles like no other ...
I am extremely satisfied .....
Great company, excellent product!
- I told my then-boyfriend, now-fiance, that I wanted a Diamond Nexus ring after one of my best friends received one. I had been looking for an alternative to a standard engagement ring ever since I learned about the dark side of the diamond trade, and my boyfriend was thrilled with the affordability of Diamond Nexus stones. We looked at many styles - including those in the Dream Book - and finally decided on this simple, classic ring. (We ordered the 1.49 carat stone.) I could not be happier! This ring is truly stunning; the stone is distractingly brilliant and the setting is well-made and elegant. I really appreciate how secure, comfortable, and practical the low, six-prong setting is. We are also very impressed with the customer service Diamond Nexus provides, and I was pleased to learn that the company uses recycled and sustainably-sourced gold as well. We will certainly continue to support this company and recommend it to our friends and family!
Write Your Own Review
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.