Three Stone Accented Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Trendy yet classic, the Three Stone Accented Collection is a modern take on a traditional three stone design. Three Nexus Diamond alternatives, which represent the past, present and future of a couple's relationship, are held in a classic basket setting that allows maximum light to enter from all angles. The thin accented band adds a little extra shimmer to this timeless piece. Perfectly polished and oh-so traditional.
- Set with Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that, among all simulants, most closely imitates the look, weight and wear of a perfect diamond.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut, 2.55 total carats of Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0034XRB
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- Beautiful! I love the delicate band and paired it with the petite manhattan band - it looks like a set with both bands being the same width. I'm a 5.25 and have the 1.75 center stone in gold - it definitely makes a statement, but looks classy with just the right amount of "extra." I receive many compliments on the set, especially the thin bands with the pave stones. My finance purchased this ring knowing that I preferred a larger carat size than we could afford in a natural diamond. We compared it with a natural stone, and it looks identical. I love knowing that my ring is an eco-friendly piece.
Dope as the pope
- The ring was beautiful. My fiancee loves it. The ring looks just as good in real life as it does on the page. Also this is much better option than buying mined diamonds which are at least 5 times as expensive
- This was a great ring. I ended up getting the 2 carat, but kind of wish I got a little bit smaller because my fiance's fingers are smaller than average. Customer service was great. I had ordered a 6.5 ring size but found out I needed a 6.25. They quickly changed the order with no hassle. Ring has great sparkle and looks very nice.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE