Three Stone Accented Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Trendy yet classic, the Three Stone Accented Collection is a modern take on a traditional three stone design. Three Nexus Diamond alternatives, which represent the past, present and future of a couple's relationship, are held in a classic basket setting that allows maximum light to enter from all angles. The thin accented band adds a little extra shimmer to this timeless piece. Perfectly polished and oh-so traditional.
- Set with Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut, 2.55 total carats of Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0034XRB
- This was a great ring. I ended up getting the 2 carat, but kind of wish I got a little bit smaller because my fiance's fingers are smaller than average. Customer service was great. I had ordered a 6.5 ring size but found out I needed a 6.25. They quickly changed the order with no hassle. Ring has great sparkle and looks very nice.
Better than it looks in pictures
I bought this for my (now) Fiance. For the guys out there... buy this. The size I got was 1.49 carats for the center stone. I would recommend that or 1.24 carats for a good sized, non-ridiculous sized ring. I saw an extremely similar ring at tiffany's for around $20,000. This ring is actually even better than it looks in pictures.
I was worried because I didn't propose within 30 days and the ring wasn't the right fit so I exceeded the free resizing time but customer service was able to do an exchange for free for me. Seems like a great company with really good products.
- My fiancé proposed with this beauty of a sparkler! I have the 2.03ct ring and can’t take eyes off of it! It’s classy and exquisite, you can’t go wrong with a round cut. We chose the Miami band to complete the set and its channel setting looks amazing against such a substantial ring. Thank you Diamond Nexus. I look and feel like a princess!
A Perfect, Classic Design
- I have this ring with the matching wedding band (Manhattan) and it is PERFECT! I chose this style because of it's classic design. This particular design is not a fad, it will never go out of style. The 3 larger stones provide a wide array across the finger and the smaller stones just continue the accent or "sparkle" onto the band on either side of the center stones. (And the matching Manhattan band makes the set complete!) I chose 1.24 carat for the center stone, in white gold, and it is the perfect size for my finger without looking too large or gaudy. As far as its height, no problems there either. It sits perfectly so it doesn't get caught in everything but high enough to be seen from all angles. I have received so many compliments on its beauty and shininess! I would choose this ring all over again!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.