Three Stone Accented Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Three Stone Accented Round cut engagement ring traditionally represents the past, present and future of a couple’s relationship. This engagement ring is a classic three stone design with basket settings, which allow maximum light to enter the Nexus Diamond alternatives from all angles and create captivating sparkle. The band is prong set with accent stones that add a little extra shimmer and polish to this timeless piece.
- Set with Nexus Diamond Alternatives
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut, 2.55 total carats of Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0034X
- This was a great ring. I ended up getting the 2 carat, but kind of wish I got a little bit smaller because my fiance's fingers are smaller than average. Customer service was great. I had ordered a 6.5 ring size but found out I needed a 6.25. They quickly changed the order with no hassle. Ring has great sparkle and looks very nice.
Better than it looks in pictures
I bought this for my (now) Fiance. For the guys out there... buy this. The size I got was 1.49 carats for the center stone. I would recommend that or 1.24 carats for a good sized, non-ridiculous sized ring. I saw an extremely similar ring at tiffany's for around $20,000. This ring is actually even better than it looks in pictures.
I was worried because I didn't propose within 30 days and the ring wasn't the right fit so I exceeded the free resizing time but customer service was able to do an exchange for free for me. Seems like a great company with really good products.
- My fiancé proposed with this beauty of a sparkler! I have the 2.03ct ring and can’t take eyes off of it! It’s classy and exquisite, you can’t go wrong with a round cut. We chose the Miami band to complete the set and its channel setting looks amazing against such a substantial ring. Thank you Diamond Nexus. I look and feel like a princess!
A Perfect, Classic Design
- I have this ring with the matching wedding band (Manhattan) and it is PERFECT! I chose this style because of it's classic design. This particular design is not a fad, it will never go out of style. The 3 larger stones provide a wide array across the finger and the smaller stones just continue the accent or "sparkle" onto the band on either side of the center stones. (And the matching Manhattan band makes the set complete!) I chose 1.24 carat for the center stone, in white gold, and it is the perfect size for my finger without looking too large or gaudy. As far as its height, no problems there either. It sits perfectly so it doesn't get caught in everything but high enough to be seen from all angles. I have received so many compliments on its beauty and shininess! I would choose this ring all over again!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.