Give a modern twist to your classic solitaire pendant! This Trillion cut center stone is wrapped in flowing ribbons of precious metal for a look that's subtly sensual and always up for any occasion.
Don't forget to add a chain; this pendant looks beautiful with the Cable Chain.
- 2.35 total carats of Diamond Simulants
- Available in a range of colors. See menu above.
- Chain sold separately. Click here to shop.
- Product Model: LPXXAC0056X
When I bought this for my wife she absolutely loved it and wore it for two weeks from the time I gave it to her. After wearing it for two weeks the piece of metal across the front of the pendant fell off. I contacted Diamond Nexus and they told me to ship it back and they would fix it. I shipped it back and then they told me it would be 53$ to solder the metal back on because they don't guarantee any metal work. Make sure you force them to tell you exactly what charges there will be before you waste money sending things back. This was the first instance (of three now) that I have seen DN try to pull a scam. Buyer beware.
Diamond Nexus responds: We want to apologize for your frustrations in getting your jewelry purchase repaired. We are more than happy to work with you to get items repaired and within the first 30 days of receiving an item all metal work is free of charge. Outside of that timeframe there is a small charge incurred. We would be happy to look into your order for you if you can contact our customer experience coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com
- I purchased this pendant in the sapphire and wow its stunning!
Totally caught my eye
- I absolutely just fell in love with this cut on your site, its a bit unexpected but totally an eye catcher!
My Everyday Necklace
- I love this pendant, I purchased it in the ruby color cause it looks like my birth stone garnet. I wear it everyday, its dramatic, enchanting and everything I was hoping for.
Amazingly Beautiful Emerald Pendant
- When my wife had our second child a few months ago I bought this emerald pendant for her to know how beautiful and special she is. This trillium cut stone was more beautiful than it looks on the website. It is absolutely amazing. My wife loved it!
ALMOST too beautiful to wear
- I decided I was in the market to get my very first fine jewelry since my parents gifts years ago at 18. From the moment I saw this pendant, I knew I had to have it. I plan to wear it for the first time at my wedding, but then it will be my go-to for formal wear. I purchased in 14K white gold and with the glacial ice stone. It arrived today, and I am just speechless. I suddenly appreciate and love the trillion cut. Love the sparkle and the weight, and I think the color adds a fun twist. I cannot wait to wear it, but I can't imagine doing it. It's so much more beautiful that I understood from the website.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.