Simple, timeless and classic, the Tears of Joy engagement ring is a gorgeous three-stone ring with Princess cut Contemporary Nexus Diamonds. The simplicity of the straight prong settings allow the stones to catch the light and shine brilliantly. The clean band is smooth and comfortable, making it ideal for daily wear.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0020
- Gorgeous ring perfect fit
Tears of Joy
Does this ring have a matching wedding band?
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hi there! There is not a matching band specifically for the Tears of Joy, but we would recommend considering the Simple Pleasures band, the Morning Star band, or the Harmony band. All three would look lovely! If you need any more help or advice, feel free to contact our customer service at 1.800.509.4990
Just received it and love it! It's beautiful...
The only reason I don't give it a five stars is because I would have liked to have had the option to receive a GIA certificate for all three stone, not just the center stone.
- This is the most beautiful ring. I get so many compliments on it.
I've had this ring for over 2 years now. It is my engagement ring :) After 2 years I still get compliments frequently. The ring is HUGE. And it has a beautiful cut. I hope the prongs continue to be stable so the stones do not become loose or fall out.
The only complaint I have about the ring is that when I look directly down into the stones I can see the bottom of them, which gives away the fact that the stones are not a real diamonds. This flaw makes me nervous that someone will notice the stones are synthetic and not genuine diamonds.
Otherwise, this was an affordable way for my husband to give me the engagement ring of my dreams. It's lovely and I hope the stones contine to maintain their luster.
Love this but need a wedding band,
- I love my ring. I changed the sizes of of the stones and it fits my hands perfectly. The only thing I would want is a matching wedding to sit against the ring. Then it would be perfect! Work on that?
Exquisite and beautiful workmanship
- Got my Tears of Joy in 2009 and was going to wear it as a right hand ring. It's so pretty and comfortable to wear that I now usually wear it instead of my engagement ring. I wear it pretty much every day and I work in a catering place, so constant use of my hands and it still looks great! Couple scratches on the underside but that's it.
- This ring was given to me 5 months ago for my engagement. The ring is very pretty, but I've already had to send the ring back to the store twice. Once because the center stone was foggy and again because the white gold band was turning a copper color around the stones and the prongs. I know that white gold needs to be dipped sometimes to recolor it, but 5 months seems soon to me. Also, wearing an engagement ring that looks like its rusting is maybe the most embarrassing thing ever. And DNL took a month and a half to return the ring. That's too long.
- I love the way the side stones nicely complement the centre stone in my 3.08 tcw ring. Having a 1.96 karat centre stone was a bit hard to get used to because I don't usually wear jewellery, but when I have to take it off for work, I can't wait to get it back on!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.