Sweet, simple and with plenty of sparkle. The Tayla engagement ring adds evenly spaced accent stones in invisible settings to the solitaire style. The unique look is crowned by a Contemporary Nexus Diamond, completing a ring that will be beautifully stylish forever.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete this look with the matching Talya band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0040XPC
Beautiful ring, great quality and style!
- I got this ring to propose to my now wife! She loves it. It’s so dainty and even though it’s still a diamond ring, it still looks very unique!
A beautiful delicate ring
- I tired to keep my hopes down when we bought this ring, but of course I couldn't and thankfully I didn't need to! It is absolutely beautiful! It still makes me smile just looking at it! Also no issues with the side stones, which almost made me pick another ring.
Will try again
Loved the stones, beautiful! This was my first Diamond Nexus purchase. I ended up sending it back because of the metal craftsmanship. The prongs on this princess cut stone were uneven. One prong had very little gold and one had too much. It really bothered my eyes when I looked at it. I haven't given up though, the stones were so beautiful that I ordered another ring to try. Customer service was excellent and my refund was quick.
** Diamond Nexus Response:
Thanks for the compliments Susie. All of our rings are hand made upon time of order. The ring as you describe it, does not meet our quality standards. It's definitely unacceptable to us and we appreciate you giving us another chance to work with you to make it right.
dont hesitate there jewelry is gorgeous
- this is absolutely beautiful. would buy it in white gold too if I could
- this ring is just gorgeous. I just got mine on Tuesday. Well worth the money . It is very reflective in the light. Perfect ring. There are no negatives with this ring
Beautiful Ring - Great customer service
My fiance and I picked out a diamond simulant together because I couldn't fathom spending thousands of dollars on a ring.
After looking through the website I fell in love with the Talya and couldn't wait for it to arrive. It is as beautiful in person as it is presented on the site. I have gotten nothing but praise for my ring and not one person has suspected that it is a simulant - even when I take it to the jewellry store for cleaning they rave about how beautiful it is.
I've been wearing the ring for a little over a year now with no major concerns. After having it for a few months one of the side stones did fall out while I was at work - I was quite concerned about this and worried that it was indicative of poor craftmanship and confirmation of the negative information I'd read about Diamond Nexus.
Customer service was GREAT in resolving the issues, however. I had my ring back reasonably quickly and they even waived the shipping fee to Canada when there was a miscommunication about the cost. While they had the ring I asked them to check all the other settings and since that time everything has been perfect- even after having the ring put through an ultrasonic cleaner on a number of occasions.
I just got my Talya matching band delievered and it is equally as beautiful. I can't wait to start wearing it after my wedding. I also LOVE the new ring boxes with the light in the top - I wish I could get one to put my engagement ring in, too!!
- I just got the 1k from my fiance and it's beautiful. The craftsmanship is amazing. I'm in love with this ring!
I was really surprised that this ring is even better in person than the website pics and video. This is my first engagement ring, and I was nervous about it, but I went to the company's Facebook page and there are a lot of fans who are strong supporters. My fiance and I ordered and all I can say is WOW. This ring is SO beautiful. Very nice workmanship and a solid feel.
We are so happy we found this company. I got a ring beyond my expectations.
I love the look of the ring, but my whole ring bent 4 months into having it. The structural integrity is not very strong and it didn't take much pressure to bend.
Diamond Nexus responds: Hi Sally, we are very sorry that you had issues with the Talya ring. It is a very petite engagement ring that does need to be worn with care, since it is a thinner band. It isn't a defect in a petite ring that it can bend, as any gold ring can bend, but it is going to be handled carefully and we always recommend removing rings before doing laborious work or housecleaning, to prevent damage to the metal. Please call us at 1-800-509-4990 to speak with a customer service representative about the ring repair.
i love my ring, but im disappointed in the service i recived.
I got engaged in July and was able to pick out my own ring..I chose diamond nexus after a lot of research. I called the 1 800 number to ask if the talya ring shown in the video was the. 56 centerstone size. I was told " yes it is!" .... its not! I feel Like I was told this just to close a sale. If I had just been told the truth I would have gotten the bigger center stone. The whole reason I called to ask was because I thought the ring shown was the prefect size.
While I'm disappointed I wasn't told the truth, the ring is stunning, even if its a little smaller then I had imagined.
I would love to get more jewlery
from here because it truly is beautiful! But I'm a little hesitant now...
Diamond Nexus responds: We want to thank you for choosing Diamond Nexus for your engagement ring. We would like to reassure you that since the videos and photos are not noted as to what carat size is used, sometimes the customer service representatives have to take educated guesses on the sizes used. If you would like to exchange the ring, we would be more than happy to do that for you so that you have the ring in a size that you are pleased with. Just give our customer service center a call at 1-800-509-4990 and we can begin the process of an exchange for you. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you as well.
unhelpful customer service
It's been a couple months since my last review. I'm very disappointed to have to say that the customer service I have received has been terrible. After writing my first review remarking how I was told my stone size was totally unlike what I got, diamond nexus told me to contact customer service to Exchange the ring..at first they were very helpful and nice. They offered me an upgrade on my stone size at no extra cost! I was very surprised as I was not expecting that. They wanted me to send it that day, which was a slight problem for me.. (i had my engagement photo shoot scheduled for the.next week and I wanted go have my ring ) so the girl, britney I think was her name, told me to call back the following week. When I called back they denied giving me a free upgrade and were very snooty. I'm not the kind of person who is comfortable being rude to someone to get what I want... So I let it go and.kept my original ring. Then about 2 weeks ago one of my side stones fell out .... When I called the woman told me to "push it back in" and if I didn't feel comfortable with the results I could send it back to be fixed, but it would.take 3-4 months before I got it back! ... I tried emailing the site about my problem about 10 days ago now, I still have not gotten a response
Diamond Nexus Response: Jordann, we are very sorry that your experience has been disappointing. Our policy does allow for an exchange within the first 30 days, including changing the center stone size, so we are sorry if there was any confusion surrounding that. We don't typically do a stone size increase free of charge, but again we are sorry if you feel that it was promised. Our guarantees are structured that stone loss and stone performance are covered, so we are more than happy to replace your side stone through our repairs department with a nominal setting fee. All repairs take 8-10 business days, so we again are sorry if you feel that you were mislead with that time frame. We have checked our customer service emails and unfortunately cannot locate your email. Our Customer Service Manager has been made aware of your order and she would be more than happy to speak with you in getting this situation fixed. Please feel free to reach out to her at: email@example.com
Beautiful ring but the side stones fall out a lot!
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hi there Jour Jour, I want to personally apologize there are issues with your stones. This is not a common occurrence with our rings, and we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. i encourage you to contact our customer service via live chat or phone at 800.509.4990. With our lifetime stone warranty, we will be able to replace those stones for you! Again I am so sorry. In the future, to best maintain the integrity of the ring, we suggestion the ring is not worn during house work, yard work, heavy lifting, or when working with any sort of chemical. I hope this all gets resolved soon!
- This ring is so much more beautiful in person than it appears online.
my bf got this ring as a promise one and the side stone fell out in about a week. we called the customer service and they replaced it. i didnt wear this ring for a while and when i put it back on my finger one of another stones fell again. The ring is really cute and so petite I just dont understand why cant they make the quality a little better?
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry to hear that you had issues with your Talya ring. We are happy to repair it for you at any time as we completely understand how frustrating it can be to go without your engagement ring. We understand also that you feel it is a matter of quality, but in reality, any jewelry from any jewelry company that is made with small stones that are invisible set will be a more delicate setting and need to be worn with extra care. If this is not the right style for you, please contact us here as we would be happy to help you find a ring that could work better with your lifestyle. Check out the link here for more information on trading up to a new ring: http://www.diamondnexus.com/customer-service-trade-up-policy.html We look forward to assisting you soon!
Beautiful... Less than a year and a stone has already fallen out.
I got this as an engagement ring in May and had to rush the wedding to October '12 due to my father's health. When i first received the ring i thought it was beautiful, excited, and liked the size for my petite hands. The ring was purchased in April '12 and a small stone has already fallen out. I am careful not to wear it in the shower, doing dishes, and with its sentimental value, am very careful with it. I'm a little surprised it already needs a repair and makes me question the quality. Trying to contact customer service has not been an easy task. My husband cannot login to his account to get any information on the purchase. Still waiting on response from customer service to get information to send in my ring.
Diamond Nexus Response: Erin, we are very sorry that you and your husband are having difficulties with the repair process. Even when people are very mindful and delicate with their jewelry, these things can still happen. Overtime stones will settle into the precious metal and tightening of the stones and setting will sometimes need to happen. Our customer service manager has been made aware of your issue and she would like for you to reach out to her so she can walk you through the rest of the repair process so you can wear and enjoy your ring again. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beautiful setting crappy stone
I loved this ring since I saw it. Very simple, but elegant. I didn't have the money to buy a ring with a real diamond so I bought this one. However, it wasn't what I expected at all. Yes the ring is like the one in the picture, but the stone is just that, a stone. A zirconia has much more sparkle to it. The center of my "diamond" was completely clear, not sparkle at all. I sent the ring back so they would change the stone and they sent it back to me looking the same. Talking to costumer service was dreadful. They told me that I couldn't expect a real diamond quality, after all, I had bought a lab diamond. I was really disappointed. I really love the setting and I was hoping I could get this problem fixed, but didn't. If I could do it all over again I would not have bought my ring from Diamond Nexus.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are sorry that you were not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus ring. We make lab created stones that are all D in color and internally flawless. They are all ideally cut and will be optically and physically like mined diamonds. When you mention that the stone in your ring was clear, that is what a perfect D in color stone will look like. It has no imperfections. Since the stones are all cut in the ideal formula, that means they refract light in the same manner as mined diamonds. CZ stones are unfortunately very porous and will cloud quickly, while our stones are non-porous and guaranteed for life. We do understand that our stones are not to everyone's liking, so we do offer a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of receiving an item. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us here at email@example.com
Coming back for another review,Part 2
It has now been a little over a month since I wrote my last review. My ring had to be sent back due to a few things.....
1) One of the smaller stones fell out
2) The Prongs holding the stones can be bent with my thumb
3) The Center stone is somewhat cloudy in the very center.
I am really hoping I just have a lemon out the batch.
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hello Angel, I want to personally apologize that you have come across issues! I encourage you to contact our Customer Service either via live chat or phone at 800.509.4990. With your order number, they will be able to assist you in a repair to make your ring look brand new. We take great pride in our quality and are very sorry we dropped the ball in this instance. Hopefully, we can get this corrected soon! Again, I am very sorry!
- My experience has been so amazing! We first bought a simple ring and then decided to upgrade the stone size. After, the side stones gave me a bit of trouble, however I sent the ring back and made a request to make it better. The jeweler took it upon them self to re-make the ring. I picked it up today--and to my amazement it was better then I could have ever imagined. They re-made the entire ring better then before! They read my request and made me the happiest fiance around! The quality is WOW and the ring is WOW and the customer service is beyond WOW. We were skeptical at first--money is tight...but I would NOT trade this ring for any other ring out there--if your unsure don't be!! I can't stop looking at it...and I truly couldn't be any happier! Best decision of our relationship.
My fiancé proposed a few weeks ago and we agreed that it would be best for me to wait to write a review to see how it held up after the shiny and new wore off. That hasn't happened yet and I don’t think it will! I am very impressed with the quality and style of the ring. It is delicate and pretty but the shine packs a pretty serious punch.
Being newly engaged- my fiancé and I were super excited about going to a bookstore and buying wedding books. When it was time to check out at the register the cashier asked if we were getting married and my fiancé made a comment about how she must have noticed the wedding books. She quickly responded that "It was the RING!!!"
This half carat ring damn near glows in the dark. I love everything about it. It is pretty incredible how perfect this ring is. I tend to be a little rough on jewlery and there are a few scratches on the inside of the band but I am sure it is pretty typical.
I have enjoyed telling everyone about how it is an ethical option for an engagement ring. I feel like a very lucky girl getting to have the beautiful ring without compromising my feelings about mined diamonds.
- I received my .56 ct. princess cut Talya ring yesterday! It came wrapped up in a beautiful box, and opening it was so fun and exciting!! I decided to go with the .56 over the .99 because I didn't want anyone to think, how the heck were they able to afford that ring? My fiance and I are both just starting our careers, and it's obvious that we don't have $7,000 just laying around. I was worried that it was going to be too small, or not enough of an upgrade from the engagement ring I was previously sporting... But the size is just perfect. It's gorgeous, sparkly, and it doesn't seem to have a single flaw!! I can't speak for it's long-term beauty, because I just received it, but so far it exceeds any and all of my expectations! I highly recommend this ring for anyone who wants a petite, believable, and most importantly, BEAUTIFUL diamond ring.
I love my DNL engagement ring! My boyfriend and I chose this one because we are just starting out and we wanted a unique ring.
I get so many compliments on how beautiful it is. DNL rings, all of them, are stunning and no one can tell they are not mined diamonds.
I would also like to thank Sarah Goodfellow for being the absolute best customer service rep! She explained to me the difference between the different types of lab created diamond simulants and answered all of my questions without making me feel hurried. She is awesome!
Thank you for making gorgeous affordable jewelry!
DNL you are awesome! Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!!
- Imagine my surprise when I unwrapped the package and opened the beautiful red box to find such a beautifully designed, simply stunning ring. I can't wait to order a new one next year. Thanks to my daughter for leading me to this site and thanks DN
BEAUTIFUL RING FOR SMALL HANDS
- This is a stunning, beautiful ring, and it looks very real. I looked forever to find one with side stones that didn't look too overwhelming for my tiny hands. I wear a size 3.5. This one is perfect. I got the round stone, and I cannot find anything wrong with it at all. The color and brilliance is better than what you sould see in a real diamond. Recently, one of the side stones fell out, and I couldn't find it. I called DNL, and they sent me a pre-paid return label so I could send it back to them, and they are currently replacing the stone and repairing my ring at no charge. The warranty is awesome. I love that I don't have to pay for insurance. They are also going to clean and re-rhodium plate the ring while they have it for repair. I can't wait to get it back.
Glad I made the jump
- I've had my Talya ring for about 6 months now. I was a bit hesitant to buy a Diamond Nexus ring, but my sister in law has one and it's very nice. This was such a good choice. It's the perfect size, very petite and delicate, but it's sturdy. I never take it off, do household chores, take care of my 2 year old and ecept for some minor scratches on the underside, it looks as good as the day I got it. Service from the company has been great to. I had to send it in to be sized and I got it back in 4 days perfectly done. I dealt with Rachel and she was great.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.