Tabitha Engagement Ring with 1.03 carat Round Center was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This stunner features a unique triple halo with a high profile setting to showcase the 1.03 carat Nexus Diamond Alternative in the center. Two accent stones are encased in halos on either side add even more weight to this ring, and the sparkle doesn't stop when it hits the slim band. Even the intricate metalwork in the profile of the setting has a peekaboo style bezel set stone for extra shimmer from all angles.
- Center stone: 1.03 carat Round Brilliant cut, 1.58 tcw
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Complete the look with the matching Tabitha band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0038X
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I absolutely love this ring, everything about it is so gorgeous and so elegant. I was browsing engagement rings on this website and stumbled across the Tabitha. I showed it to my fiance, and he also liked it. he surprised (kinda, LOL) me with it on Christmas a few days later! I was so excited. It is a truly gorgeous ring and a fantastic deal for the money. I love the high profile of the center diamond. It is very large and stated. The diamonds around it just add to it's beauty! I have had it for a little less than two months now (wearing it everyday) and have not had any issues with the prongs, diamonds falling out, etc. The only real problems I have is sometimes I stare too long and get distracted by how beautiful it is! I love the thin band. It's perfect on my finger. I thought the high profile would get caught on things, but it doesn't. It's really just a gorgeous ring and I couldn't be more pleased. Looking forward to the matching wedding band in December!!! If you're doubting this ring, don't - it's perfect!
A diamond fell out after 2 days.
For starters I love the ring. Its so beautiful, but I just received it on October 12th, and late Monday night on the October 14th I looked down and a diamond was already missing. I emailed customer services and have received nothing back yet. I love the ring and so does my fiancé, but how can a brand new ring already be missing a diamond? I would just read more into the reports of it. I went on google and found a bunch more reports.
***Hello, We see that you were then in communication with one of our reps and you've received the paperwork and information regarding your ring. Please note that we still stand behind the options given to you and we'd be happy to take a look at your ring right away. -Diamond Nexus Customer Care Advisor ***
- Absolutely love my ring!!!! Amazing customer service and super fast shipping!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE