A scintillating arrangement of three Round Brilliant cut diamond simulants in Lorián Platinum bezel settings gives this wide-band ring an easy, eye-catching sense of style.
- 1.26 total carats
- Three Round Brilliant cut diamond simulants
- What is Lorián Platinum? Click here to learn more.
- Product Model: LRRHXX0031XRBWHXX0126TW0LPXX
- This ring is absolutely beautiful, I had to buy another. My friends and family all thought it was a real diamond. I will definitely buy again.
- This is my first purchase from Diamond Nexus, so I was anxiously awaiting the delivery of the piece. It is lovely. I have a weakness for bezel set jewelry so this was right up my alley. This won't be my last purchase.
Worth every penny.
- Picture does not do this ring any justice. Very happy with purchase. This ring is solid and had some weight to it. I wear it everyday. Cleaning is easy: 1oz clear neumonia - 3 oz water - soft tooth brush. Did brush into cleaning solution, brush all sides of ring, especially the inside. Rinse ring and dry with a lint free cloth. Good as new.
I love this ring!
- I can't stop looking at this ring since I opened it in the amazing box it came in. Now I'm just looking to purchase more. I am very careful because I researched the quality and have found that it scratches easy because of the non 10k quality. It is still
- I purchased this ring to see if the stones would look fake or not. I have a friend that works at a jewelry store, so she lets me look at all the diamonds in and out of the store for diamond trade shows. The diamond simulants look like the real D color Internally Flawless stones I have seen with a hearts and arrows cut. The only down side is that they look too perfect, as in they can't be real because there is no way that I could afford a ring of that quality. None the less, the ring is beautiful and I love how it glistens and glitters in the sun and spotlighting environments! You cannot go wrong if you purchase this ring!
My boyfriend bought me this ring for my birthday and I absolutely love it! I am studying to become a Gemologist so I know my stones and the DN stones are just as lovely as a high grade mined diamond. I will NEVER buy a mined diamond ever again, plus I love the lifetime warrenty DN offers
Thank you DN and please keep up the good work!!!!
- I bought this when it was on sale for 40% off. I had been watching it on the website for over a year and when it went on sale I had to buy it! The presentation was fabulous and the ring is perfect. It was much heavier than I was expecting, but I really love how smooth it is. I have six kids and am always doing dishes or changing diapers. I have worn my ring straight for over six months and the stones still shine. The band is a little dented and scratched from use but that is only visible if you look closely at it. I have a diamond engagement ring with a slightly smaller center stone and I can't tell the difference between the DNL stone and the real one. I also have several CZ rings and there is a HUGE difference there. The CZ stones get very cloudy over time, even with little wear, but the DNL stones have held up perfectly, and I have really put them to the test! I wish I could have afforded the white gold version so that the band would be less dented, but overall I am very happy with my purchase.
I've had my ring for a year now...
- It's still amazingly beautiful! I'm very, very hard on my jewerly and this has stood the test. The band, of course is scuffed as I knew it would be after a year. The fact that this ring was only $165 is unbelieveable. If you don't want the band scuffed as much go with the 10K white gold ($625). So much of the ring face is the stone presence you really don't see much of the band. I love my ring, no regrets here!
Forgot one detail...
- I forgot to mention in my other review... The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is that it does scratch easily. No warping and the marks aren't visible from even 2 feet away, but they are there.
- This ring is beautiful. It has a good amount of weight to it, so it feels sturdy but isn't uncomfortable. Everyone who sees it thinks the diamonds are real/mined... even my mom was fooled and she knows I couldn't afford such a thing (assumed it was a gift)!
very nice ring
- this ring would b the perfect gift 2 give any woman u wish 2 spend the rest of ur life with as a christmas gift. simply beautiful.
Have had 1 1/2 years and still looks great
- We got this as an engagement ring in March of 2011, it is deffantly a pretty ring, I was surprised at how big the stone seem. the stone look perfect and exstremely sparkley, they also look much bigger then the 1.26 crt. The ring is also pretty heavy due to it's chunkiness, but is fits my hand perfectly, as I am pretty tall! I have worn it to pretty much every day at least during work but take it off for house work. I get complement on how pretty it is all the time. I would and have given many people recomendations to buy rings from this sight! The only problem i have with this is that is scuffs and dings gets dents and deep gashes. after a year and half it is really scratched. It also tarnishes like silver, I bought this silver polisher with grit, and it works great the ring cleans up quickly gets shiny, the grit take out some of the scratches too but not all. All in all I am still happy with this ring, only hope it last for years like is advertised.
Spotlights earn their name
- I wore this ring the first time going out to eat and the waitress couldn't take her eyes off of it. She finally made comment to what a beautiful ring this was and of course, I referred her to your Mayfair store and also gave her your email address. Since that time everytime I wear my Spotlights, I get the same comments. It is truly a beautiful ring and a proven eye catcher! The simplicity of the setting allows the beauty of the stones to shine through. Thanks again!!!!!!
My Glock 19
- My husband got a Glock...I got Spot Lights! I've looked at this ring for at least 3 yrs; it's come down in price and I couldn't resist! As one other viewer said, it is 100x more beautiful. I was very worried that it would be too big for my hand since my hand are small and my fingers are shorter, but it looks like it was made for my hand. This is my new wedding band. I'm hoping the the platinum stays put as I plan to wear it daily for a long time. Being that it comes with a lifetime gaurantee I'm not worried. Of course, as with any high polished band it will get scratched and scuffed. That's to be expected. I couldn't be happier. I'm constantly staring at it and so far, so is everyone else. The wooden box it comes in makes for quite a presentation not to mention the out box with a bow. Diamond Nexus knows how to get it right!
- I recently turned 25 and I picked this ring out. It is so GORGEOUS! The pictures offers it NO justice. It is 100x prettier in person - I couldn't believe it when I opened it. The diamonds sparkle beautifully. I wear it on my right hand. It is a fatter band so if you're looking for something petite this is not for you. It is an absolute eye catcher though. I love it & have been wearing it everyday. It also came in a beautiful wooden box with a felted bottom - very nice.
It's nice, but...
- I was so tickled when I got this ring! It's really pretty, and I love the fact that it's a low setting. I'm really not thrilled about the Lorian Platinum, though. It hasn't worn well. It's dull looking and has little dings and marks all over the place. I've only had it for a year, but it looks much older with all the wear it shows. I do not wear it daily.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.