Soliloquy Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This gorgeous solitaire is a twist on a classic. The slim band is subtly grooved as it tapers toward the center Nexus Diamond Alternative, making the stone look larger and drawing the eye to its brilliance. Solid yet simple prongs loft the ring into the light, creating a high profile that puts the Nexus Diamond Alternative front and center.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0032XPC
The setting looks great, and appears to be a bulletproof setting. Well made. Rhodium plating looks up to par as well, but nobody wins with white gold, it only lasts so long.
The stone - it looks amazing. It looks like a moissanite in most lighting, in my opinion.
The cut is 100% perfect, the table and facets are just too perfect. It's not a bad thing. I realize Diamond Nexus is not trying to "trick" anyone into thinking they bought a lab made carbon diamond, but the cut very quickly reveals the stone is man-made. Even lab diamonds do not look THIS perfect.
A few tweaks in the cutting program could go a very long way with a stone like this!
The stone is rated IF, but there are slight inclusions in the stone, which I LIKE! Another reason to tweak that cutting program and mimic a natural stone more accurately!
This ring was purchased because she is scared to wear the first engagement ring I purchased (she found the receipt), and so far she's happy with it.
Only time will tell with this stone, and it's proprietary chemistry.
The only thing that I have to say that might be slightly negative? 5 days after I received the ring it is now $230 dollars less. Haha.
If you are considering purchasing a ring from this company, I will tell you this:
1. The customer service has been outstanding.
(Thank you Maria)
2. The stone does NOT look like a CZ, regardless of the zirconium content within the stone's chemistry.
3. I can tell they are trying their best to provide a quality product at this price point.
The bad news, in my case, is that I have voided my warranty completely by getting my jeweler to resize the ring. I could not use the free resizing option offered by this company because she did not want to be without the ring for a few days!
(The 6.25 ring size I ordered was slightly bigger than a 6.25, just slightly. With a very thin setting like this, and the weight of the 1.59 stone, it rolled on her finger at an annoying level)
I cannot say if the Diamond Nexus jewelers are sizing all rings slightly larger, because that doesn't make any sense, right? Ring size is industry standard...
With the companies free resizing option (if you have the time to send it back unlike me HAHA), take advantage of that service. If you feel you might not have the time, I would advise potential buyers of this particular setting to order a 1/4 size down from what the actual ring size is.
We are both happy with the ring.
Everyone has seen her "real" engagement ring (1.5c princess vvsi/g natural) and she is getting compliments on this Diamond Nexus ring, even from the people that have seen her 1st ring.
- Love this ring. It really sparkles. Even total strangers have commented on what a beautiful ring it is and how clear the stone is. Truly one of a kind!
- WOW THIS RING IS AMAZING only you will know the truth . stop wasting your money . buy from diamond nexus . you guys are great . my ring ( soliloquy ) is just like the real thing no one can tell the difference. wow!
- The stone is clear, beautiful, lots of sparkle. Looks real - I am very happy with it.
- I LOVE the ring! It's gorgeous! I love the band and the diamond. It glistens beautifully. However, it was just a bit loose. My fiancee ordered a size 6. We will need to resize. Definitely make use of their ring sizer before ordering. =)
- I love the ring - has lovely fire - looks real. The only thing is that the band seems a bit 'fine' - afraid the shank might wear out. But other than that - it is everything I expected.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.