The Soleira engagement rings is for the woman who wants a solitaire with a little extra visual interest. The Nexus Diamond Alternative is lifted high by six straight prongs, yet the high profile is met by elevated shoulders, which will help to reduce snagging. The comfortable band is grooved along the center. This simple design element adds a pop of personality to this beauty.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service.
- Product model: LRENSL0021
- Beautiful soleira, well made, stone looks great
- Its a beautiful ring. I got the 2.5 carat and it's actually a little too big. I should have gotten the 2 carat.
WOW!!! How brilliant this ring is. The box is "Fist Class" alone!. We got it today and it was such a sunny day and you could not tell anything about this ring than it was the real deal.....I ordered the 1.24 carrot and it is perfect. You cannot go wrong with a ring front Diamond Nexus.
- The pictures DO NOT do this ring justice. It's a classic solitaire updated for the 21st century. Just love it! So beautiful. Got it in a 2ct. size which looks perfect and proportionate on my size 6 finger.
Over 5 years Later!
Just want to let future customers know that I am still very happy with this solitaire engagement ring. I upgraded the center stone to a 3ct DNL round diamond simulant about two years ago. Love the slim band I chose to have soldered along side it too, but am ready to upgrade on our upcoming anniversary. I can hardly wait.
Note to DNL bashers:
The stone is about the same hardness as a sapphire and does 'scuff' up over time, depending on how hard you are on your jewelry. I am do all kinds of work with the ring on, forget to take it off most of the time, also don't want to lose it. I have sent the ring in twice for repair and replacement of the large center stone...no questions asked. They did it, it arrived back with brand new center stone, polished and plated....they are a truly unique company. Yes, the stones are less expensive, BUT you can have them replaced if they get scuffed. Go ahead and buy one! Instead of writing a negative comment about your scuffs, let them replace the stone for you. DNL rocks!
I received this ...
- I received this beautiful ring about five months ago. I wanted to wait a while before writing a review and I must say that this ring is really beautiful. I am mesmorized by the beauty of the stone and the simplicity of the style. I am planning to pair it with the Moulin Rouge band. I can hardly wait!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.