This is one siren song you'll want to answer. This engagement ring is a solid, heavy piece laden with Nexus Diamond Alternative. The bold band is set with alternating Princess and baguette accent stones that scintillate in the light. The center stone is nestled between the raised shoulders and clasped by six simple prongs. This ring is one that exudes strength and stability - perfect for representing your marriage.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- 12 Princess and baguette cut accent stones
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service
- Product model: LRENMS0033XRB
- I love my new ring! The circle diamond is 1.5 and I think it's perfect! The total weight of the ring is 3 carats. The gold and the baguettes make this ring really stand out and it looks totally believable.
- I have this ring and love it! I've received many compliments on the ring as well. I've wore it daily for more than a year and haven't had any issues with it.
I really liked the picture of the ring. They said that it came with the choice of different sized diamonds. I asked if they could show me what That would look like in that ring and they couldn't. Too bad.
I liked my ring when I got it but then it started snagging on my hair and clothes. That was really annoying. After 5days of wearing it one of the side diamonds fell out. There was this big black hole in my new snazzy ring.
I was not happy! They told me to return it. I did. It cost me 20.00 to return it.
It took them almost 3 weeks to fix and return the ring. I expressed to them that they should pay for the postage and insurance to send it back to get fixed since it was their defective fault but the ignored me.
Siren engagement ring
- I have very happy with this ring! However, it was received in the wrong size ordered. The timing they give is exact. This is a very high quality ring. Absolutely beauiful. I received it in white gold with the 2.05 center stone..
My husband purchased this ring for me as an anniversary gift.
It is absolutly beautiful! He purchased the 3ct center stone and it is amazing but I have small hands and I'm going with the 2.5 center stone. I miss my ring already.
- We are VERY pleased with our purchase. The diamond is stunning !
- I have the ring with a round center stone, and it is just beautiful! I have received many comments on it. I would recommend it highly! You won't be disappointed!'
- I just received this ring today. This is a very substantial ring and not suitable for the faint of heart. It is bold and definitely a statement piece. It will not go unnoticed and the sparkle and size of the stone will get anyone's attention. I ordered the 3 ct. round cut and is bigger than anticipated, however the gold that it seats on compliments very well the size of the stone. Its a very solid/proportionate gold amount and it has a nice weight to it. If you have small fingers/hand do not order this ring. I don't think it would look right with a smaller stone either (the ring itself, because of the setting/amount of gold, will outdo the stone). I wish I could post a pic here as a visual reference but in a nutshell, if you do not have small hands and you are somewhat a daring person this is the ring for you. You will not be disappointed. Also the presentation this ring comes in is absolutely outstanding. Guys if you are buying this for your fiancee to be or wife she will be impressed, that is all I can say.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.