The serene depths of a Pear cut Nexus Diamond alternative centerpiece mirror your mysterious charisma, while the three accents arrayed about the top create the sparkling essence of your smile. This pendant is as versatile as you are, gliding from day to night wear.
Don't forget to add a chain; this pendant looks beautiful with the Snake Chain.
- It is beautiful and really diamond like. I love it so much
Loved the pendant
- Once again, Diamond Nexus helped hit a home run. The sparkling brilliance to the overall appearance and shape of the piece totally wowed my fiance. Made a wonderful Christmas gift!!!
she likes it
- She likes it that's what matters!
- I bought this for my wife. I got the 1.8 ct and it looks so nice. The only thing wrong is that since my wife doesn't normally wear such nice things it seems fake. I should have gotten the smaller size but it looks nice. I especially like how the 3 small stones highlight the beauty of the main stone.
- Perfect. I ordered the smallest carat weight in 14k gold. Excellent sturdy setting. Much nicer than CZ or Moissanite or shopping channel stuff. I also got pear earrings in smallest carat weight. I love this stuff; it exceeded expectations
Suberb/ No more CZ or Moissanite
- got the smallest version of this pendant. very happy with setting and passes the bright sunlight test. had my own gold chain and had lost my half carat pendant on vacation. this is a better replacement and not too flashy. also ordered matching pear earrings in smallest carat weight in 14 k yellow gold. super happy with this set. this stuff is made much better than than the shopping channel diamond substitutes. as far as I am concerned, this is a diamond, no question. very classy and unique and sturdy settings, unlike shopping channel stuff.
Love my Sincerely Pendant
- The pear shaped sincerely pendant I purchased was just beautiful and is awesome. I love it. My former pear shaped diamond pendant was stolen and I was heartbroken. So glad to have this diamond pendant to replace it. Happy now
- Beautiful! We got the 1.8 ct one, which if anything was actually too big for what I was going for but which my wife was still very happy with nonetheless.
- This pendant is the most feminine, elegant, and delicate at the same time. Have had more compliments on this one and people ask me where I got it. Won't tell them...Yes I did...
Bought this for my wife as a Christmas present. It's gorgeous and she loves it! she has a smaller .5 carat round diamond pendant and this one looks better. Much better quality stone. She's really proud to wear it.
We got the 1.80 ct size and it's perfect. Not to big.
Also delivery was super fast.
- I received this necklace from the boyfriend and wow I am surprised, its gorgeous and he said he picked it out all by himself, but I am sure he had some help a long the way
This is the one
- Buy this one, its gorgeous on! I wear it everyday and still love it!
- I wore this necklace on my wedding day and it was just spectacular! I love the pear shape, the bonus diamonds at the top and the fact that everybody was talking about it. I purchased the 4.11ct to make sure it was big enough to be photographed well and OMG it was!
This was my first purchase from Diamond Nexus, and honestly I bought it because my boyfriend and I are shopping around for engagement rings and we thought it might be better to spend $150 on a necklace here to see what we thought before spending the $1000 on an engagement ring, and I am glad that we waited.
I love the idea of having a conflict-free diamond, so that's why we were considering DN, but after purchasing this necklace, I have changed my mind. While it is a pretty and seems to be of good craftsmanship, it lacks the luster of a real diamond. It has a dull shine that seems almost plastic and I've had a couple people ask me if it is cubic zirconia. Again, as a necklace- it's pretty, but as a "diamond' necklace it lacks the appearance of a"real" diamond.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship in two (2) days. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take two business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.