Simply Irresistible Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
As its name suggests, this ring is irresistible. The three Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternative represent the past, present and future of a life filled with love. The smooth band and simple straight prongs allow the shining stones to be the focal point of this beautiful ring.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Simply Irresistible band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0019
looks exactly like a real diamond!
I am writing this because I want to let anyone know who is interested in this ring that it does not look like a fake. I held it up to a cz and there is an obvious difference. i went to a diamond store and examined there best grade and clarity stone.....absolutely no difference if anything my sparkled more due to no imperfections! The sales woman stated that my ring has "great color and clarity" !
Ladies it is a real diamond it comes with an AIG gem laboratory report. The only difference between my diamond and a mined diamond is the fabulous price and the peace of mind i have because i know its not a blood diamond.
Buyer Beware: Beautiful BUT scratch easily and annoying turnaround repair time
I rarely post reviews and am usually the first person to read reviews before making a purchase, so that is the reason why I felt compelled to write this one. I fell in love with this ring when my husband and I got engaged more than 7 years ago. It was almost too good to be true. Gorgeous ring that was affordable with an outstanding triple guarantee, what could go wrong? Well, 7 years later, I've had to return my ring at least 5 times to have the stones replaced. At first, the stones held up really well. It took about 2 years before I had to send it in the first time when I saw scratches on the center stone. Each time since then, within 4-5 months of new stones, they begin to scratch and wear around the top edge of each stone. I have a desk job, so it isn't as if I'm being rough with my ring. It's so obvious they are fake and I'm getting more and more embarrassed to the point that I've stopped wearing it when I see the scratches. Even worse is having to wait more than 3 weeks each time I send the ring in for repair. I guess for the price we paid, I shouldn't complain. I've had to buy an even faker ring to replace the one that I wear as a substitute every time I send this one in to have the stones replaced. I just sent my ring back in about 3 weeks ago and it STILL hasn't shipped out.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that you are having issues with your engagement ring but we would like to offer our assistance. Please contact our Customer Experience Coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com with your order number and she will be more than happy to assist you. We can understand how frustrating ring repairs can be but if there is anything that we can do to expedite or assist, we are happy to do so for you!
- I got engaged with my Diamond Nexus three stone ring in 2005. It was so beautiful...I got so many compliments. A couple of months ago my friend asked me to help him buy a diamond ring for his wife. I suggested DNL. I helped him pick out a ring and when it came it was stunning, sparkly, nice heavy gold setting...beautiful. I then took a closer look at mine (with a loupe) and was stunned to find a scratch across the main stone...it still shone beautifully and looked as good as my mined diamonds, but the scratch bothered me. Now I'm not easy on my jewelry, I never take it off and I renovate houses so it's no surprise that I damaged my ring. I got in touch with DNL, they said warranty would cover it. I sent it away and three weeks later...wow! My ring is gorgeous again. The setting is as it always has been, perfect and the stones are now perfect again as well. I think I'll treat my rings a little better now, I won't coddle them but they did take a beating. I would and have recommended DNL.
Still loving it after 5 years
I got engaged with this ring in 2007 and after five years it still looks beautiful and perfect. I'm a physical therapist and so work with my hands all day, but I do take reasonable care of the ring, I take it off when doing heavy work where I might really bang it up, etc. Just what you should do with any piece of fine jewelry.
My husband just got me a Nexus anniversary ring and I hope its as good an experience as this one has been!
happy at first but that soon faded
- I have had this ring a year. It was great the first 2 months but then i noticed the stones chipping. then i woke up one day and a stone was missing. I sent it back and they were very good about fixing it but it took me weeks to get back.Now I am embarrassed for people to even see my ring because it is all scratched and foggy, clearly a fake. I have a cz left hand ring with a bigger stone they i have worn for 6 years and never taken off. no scratches no chips. diamonds are the symbol for weddings because they are forever. a simulated diamond is just that simulated. get a real ring you can afford
- I purchesed this ring many years ago and still get tons of WOWS when i were it! Even though i bought the big stones about 4.5 tcw i love it! i also purchesed the 2ctw diamond earrings and a 1.5 ct pendent i love to show them all of..love love love diamond nexus!!!!
Custom order ring
- I custom ordered this ring with ruby sidestones to replicate my original wedding set. I am absolutely WOWED I love this ring and it looks better than my original set that my son had flushed down you know where when I was dying my hair. I have been without my ring for four years, never could afford the $6,000 it would cost to replace that ring until I found Diamond Nexus and from the packaging to opening up this ring I was nothing but speechless. Thank you so much I probably will never replace that ring now.
As I searched the complicated and very mystic diamond market for our engagement ring, I decided to consider an alternative, beautiful, brilliant and in almost every sense identical to a mined diamond, a Simply Irresistible Certified Signature Three Stone Ring!!
Having priced and actually viewed the mined diamonds that would make our ring, I was shocked to discover it would cost $52,000.
The only visible difference between the mined diamonds and the Diamond Nexus diamonds was $50,450 and the flaws !!
Absolutely Stunning and my finance simply LOVES it!!! We are elated!!
- This ring is gorgeous! My fiance (now) proposed to me with this ring and I nearly melted! It is so much better in person. I am totally in love with it and so are all my friends and family. They even made jokes on how much "bling" I have! Totally recommend this!
- My now husband, proposed to me with this ring. It is absolutely gorgeous! The video does not come close to how truly beautiful it is. I have the 1.03 carat center stone and could not be more pleased. It's not too big, and has tons of sparkle. I did not order the matching wedding band because I didn't like the way it looks, and that is the only complaint I have. The wedding band I did get is a "real" diamond eternity band (not a nexus) and you cannot tell the difference between the diamonds in my wedding band and the diamonds in this band. We were so happy to find this company and will use it for all future diamond purchases!
- My husband proposed with this ring, and it is so beautiful. Originally I had my eye on a more ornate ring, but I fell in love with this ring the moment I saw it staring back at me in the box. Even with the smaller size diamond (.84 center stone), it looks huge and I get countless compliments on it. The only thing I'd change is the band... I wish it had more bling. I guess that can be a future anniversary present. I also love that my diamond is conflict free and is perfect. In summary, I highly recommend and the sparkle is amazing.
I am so excited to have found this company. It's ecologically responsible, the jewelry is beautiful and the customer service that has been given to me when I needed to exchange my ring from white gold to platinum great!
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.