The Show Girl engagement ring is certainly a showstopper. The Marquise cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond centerpiece is flanked by curved rows of accent stones in bold bar settings. The stepped staircase look draws the eye back toward the sparkling center stone. It is a ring that makes a statement.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Show Girl band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0045
AS FAR AS YOUR WILDEST DREAMS CAN GO
- I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS! DO NOT WORRY ANYONE, THESE RINGS ARE FABULOUS, NOT SMALLER THEN LIFE-THIS RING IS BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL! GET IN TOUCH WITH MR REP MR. YARBROUGH HE'S THE GREATEST-I HAD A LAST MINUTE RING SIZE IT WAS DONE AND MY RINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL-DID NOT EXPECT THIS AT ALL, I WAS SET IN MY MIND TO SEND IT BACK-I AM PASSED SURPRISE-MY HUSBAND AND I JUST GASPED1 IF I COULD ADD MY NUMBER I WOULD SO I CAN ACTUALLY TELL ANYONE THAT THIS IS THE ANNIVERSARY GIFT OF THE CENTURY, AND YES, YOU DO DESERVE IT! MRS. SANDRA K
STUNNING SHOW STOPPER RING
STUNNING! I have exact ring from a high end jeweler and we always wanted to replace center stone. picked a loose marquise 1 carat and was told how much damage they had to do to split my original ring to make room for the larger stone as well as add extra gold, I hated the thought of destroying my original engagement/wedding ring. When I came across your site and found his ring, we got our money back for the mined diamond we bought to replace my center stone. We though we could use that $15,000 for more than just a stone to sit on my finger, We bought his ring with a center stone that is slightly over 2 carats and it is beautiful. Everyone always comments on it. Even my jeweler, looking at it with a loup could not tell it wasn't a mined diamond until he put it under a high powered microscope. The presentation in the lighted box is heart stopping!
1. Sharp edges on inside of ring had to be buffed as it kept cutting my finger.
2. The stone sits up too high and it could be lowered slightly without changing the overall look of the ring.
3. When my hands are cold I have noticed it leaves a grey ash color under the band like cheap plated metal does. This is supposed to be 14K yellow gold hope that does not mean it is 14K gold plated if so VERY DISSAPPOINTED! I was led to believe it is 14K yellow gold through and through so I hope it's not just plated because it was still an expensive piece.
Would buy again but worried about the discoloration of my skin when I wear it. None of my other 14K yellow gold rings do this an you explain?????
I have been wearing it for about 1 1/2 yrs now and is as gorgeous as the day it arrived!
Rest assured out rings are not plated. They are solid pieces. It does, however, sound as if though you need a spa day on the ring. Please reach out to our customer service department at email@example.com. They will be able to provide further details on sending the ring in for restoration. At which point the jewelers will inspect, and address, your concerns about the sharp edges.
A work of art
- This ring is gorgeous. With out a doubt, it's shiny and magnificent. It's traditional with a fresh twist. I ordered this as the engagement ring and chose a different band from Diamond Nexus to compliment it. Truly beautiful! I got the smallest size for the diamond, and my expectations were low. But it's huge! You can't go wrong with this beautiful, glistening marquise.
best purchase ever
- took the ring out of the box, the most beautiful ring I every saw. I know she will love this. Thanks Nexus
I love it!
- After a lot of shopping and looking and comparisons, I decided to order Show Girl. This was to replace my original engagement and wedding rings, which were stolen, so there was a lot of emotion involved in picking out new rings. I got the 1.62 carat center stone. It is considerably bigger than the one shown in the picture, but it looks wonderful. I love love love it! After wearing it for a couple of weeks, I decided to order the matching wedding band. I love it too, and it looks great with the engagement ring. I am constantly looking at my hand when I am wearing the rings, and I have gotten quite a few "wow" comments on it from friends.
this ring is amazing
- My husband and I opened the box and we both gasped! This ring is so beautiful. DN's presentation is wonderful too. Wow I can't be more pleased. It's even better than I expected! We will be buying the matching band for sure. This is an outstanding ring and it's very comfortable too. The highest marks for DN!
hard silver lines
- The hard lines on the sides break up the ring too much and it looks strange. Especially when you add the matching wedding band. Its all too much.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.