The Secret Love ring is a modern classic. The canary colored Contemporary Nexus Diamond is surrounded by a halo and accented band filled with white accent stones. The brightness and brilliance of this gorgeous ring is captivating. It makes a trendy-yet-timeless engagement ring, anniversary gift or right hand cocktail ring for a special occasion.
- Center Stone: 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut Canary Nexus Color Stone, 1.88 total carat weight.
- To upgrade to a certified Signature stone, please call customer service at 1.800.509.4990.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details.
- Shown in 10k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 14k, 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRVLVT0013
- This ring was purchased as my engagement ring in 2012, I absolutely love it to this day. I had a small scratch that came up on the diamond we called and they told us to ship it back no questions asked and fixed everything!! Love this ring very beautiful and Diamond Nexus stands behind their products!
I'm in Love!!
- Absolutely love this ring! I haven't stopped looking at it and admiring it's shine and beauty! The sparkle is amazing and the quality of the ring is really good. I even called customer service just to make sure I maintain it properly and they were extremely pleasant and helpful. If you have any doubts about buying this call DNL they will answer all of your questions and ease your worries! Oh and they have a lifetime warranty on the stones and they'll clean your ring free for a year for only $50.00 after! Doesn't get much better than that!
I love this ring!
- I've never owned or tried on a "Halo" ring prior to purchasing this ring. When it arrived I couldn't wait to try it on. This ring is so stunningly beautiful it's overwhelming. I put it on my finger and it just blew me away. I now a huge an of Halo rings and diamond nexus proves they really are the best in the business.
Diamond Nexus discriminates against larger size women by charging more for larger sizes. Ring is pretty, but other sites offer larger sizes.
**Diamond Nexus response:
Hi there - As someone that has personally struggled with my weight my entire life, I can certainly understand the feeling of discrimination. However, I want to assure you that is not the case. Because we don't mass manufacture our rings in China, like a lot of other companies, we only carry casting molds for the most popular ring sizes. In order to make a size that we don't carry normally, we have to make a new mold, which is very expensive. We usually lose money when this happens but charge a little more in order to recoup some of our costs. I understand that this may not make you feel better but I assure you the decision was based solely on economical reasons, not discriminatory. If you have any questions or further concerns about our sizing policies, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Director of Marketing
- Beautiful ring! I recently received this as my engagement ring, with a clear center stone. I can't stop looking at it, so much sparkle! I love the setting, the delicate band, the halo, and the center stone size is perfect. Couldn't be happier with this ring!
I just received my ring today after a long week of tracking UPS. I was looking for a second ring to alternate with my normal diamond e-ring and this seemed to be a good option. I wish I've seen a real canary diamond before so I know how this compares in terms of color and shine.
Overall I'm pretty happy with this purchase. The ring came out really pretty and more dainty than I thought. The main picture angle makes the band look kinda thick in proportion to the middle stones. The band is actually pretty thin. I was nervous that all the prongs around the center stone would look cheap but it looks fine and doesn't look cheap. I love how the center stone fits perfectly into the halo. Sometimes for halo rings the middle stone sits too high and there's a gap between the halo, but this is made perfectly for each other.
The size is a taaad too big, but not too far off. Let's see how this ring holds up!! :)
Very Nice Ring
- Love my ring, lots of sparkle! Center stone seems larger than 1.5 kt due to halo affect.
pleased beyond measure
- Its been almost 2 weeks since I received my ring and its taken me almost this long to tear myself away from staring at it to write this review!! This is by far the most beautiful ring I have ever seen and I own 3 other DNL rings, but this is my first canary stone. Totally blown away, thank goodness I went with 10k right off the bat, as I wasn't sure the lorien platinum would hold up, and now I couldn't bear to take it off to upgrade to an everyday metal! I look at it constantly as the glow is amazing in indirect light and the sparkle is incredible in direct light. Perfect right hand ring for me pairs nicely with my gorgeous Sara Micheal! I LOVE DNL!!!!!!
THIS RING IS NOT GOLD!! DO NOT BUY!!
I ordered this ring in which I thought was my correct size and it ended up being to big so I took it to a Jeweler to have it sized and he informed me that he could not size the ring because it was not White Gold!!!!!! Clearly in the description of this ring it states " 10K White Gold ". I am unsure yet of the the ring is made of. Lady I spoke to at customer service was very rude and stated " if it says its 10K White Gold then that's what you received". DO NOT BUY!!!
Diamond Nexus responds: We want to reach out to you and offer our reassurance that our 10K Gold rings are made of real 10K Gold. Our company backs our products and though we are unsure of what the jeweler you had gone to had tested the ring with, we can assure you that it is 10K Gold. It is also a good thing that you did not have the other jeweler work on, as that voids the warranty on the ring. Please send it back to us for sizing. We do offer a free sizing within the first 30 days of receiving the ring. We are happy to work with you to get the ring made in the size that you need. As for the metal, we are a reputable jewelry company so there is no chance that our rings are anything other than the metals we sell.
- I was given this ring as an engagement ring in 2010 and I love it! I get complements everywhere I go. It still sparkles and no one would know it isn't a "typical" diamond. Be careful wearing it in high clorine water because this dulls the color till you clean it again.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.