Savannah Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Savannah solitaire is a solid ring with subtle feminine details. The wide, comfortable band splits to flow smoothly up into criss-crossed double prongs cradling the Nexus Diamond Alternative alternative stone. It is a substantial, sturdy ring that exudes class and simplicity.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of summer 2017, the Savannah design was changed to ensure maximum durability and lasting beauty. The ring now features additional carat weight options, a higher profile setting and prongs that flow from the shank to the stones more smoothly. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Savannah band.
- Model is wearing 2.55 carat Savannah Engagement Ring.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0082X
- Oh my goodness! When I opened the box I was absolutely blown away by the exquisite beauty of my Savannah ring. It is the most beautiful ring ever. It arrived in record time too, and I purchased it in my beloved palladium to the tune of 2.04 carats. This ring is both sturdy and substantial. Thanks so much Diamond Nexus.
Write Your Own Review
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE