Santorini Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Santorini engagement ring draws the eye, just as the views do from its island namesake. It is beautiful from every angle - from the fiery Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone to the shimmering accents in the halo and band, to the subtle metal detailing on the sides of the higher-profile setting.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the Santorini band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0098X
- This ring is stunning, my wife couldn't be happier. I am extremely impressed with Colin and his customer service, who helped me get this ring for my wife. That man deserves a raise. Thank you Diamond Nexus!
UPDATE: Let me give you a little back ground on how she wears the ring: She always takes it off when doing anything such as bathing or housework. She is a school teacher and doesn't work in a rock quarry. So, since my last review the ring has been back a few times. The ring was sent back twice to tighten the center stone. The third time because a side stone fell out. And now the fourth time its going back because two side stones fell out. The ring was delivered to my house on 02/12/2016 and it is now 03/16/2017. The last repair was done around the 2/23/2017. This is my first experience with Diamond Nexus as a purchase but a year long relationship plagued with repairs. I sincerely hope all their products are not this terrible. The $99 white gold, white sapphire and blue sapphire center stone ring I bought her at Sam's Club, that she wears ALL the time I might add, has held up far better than this and that $99 ring is 3 times as old. It even looks better and has never had a repair. Please, if you are considering this setting, don't. Try something else. Something with a single stone. With at least a six prong mount. Something that has been placed in the setting with an industrial grade epoxy if they offer it. Whatever these diamond looking stones are made out of must expand and contract easily with the environment is all I can figure. Good Luck!
********************* Diamond Nexus Response *********************
Hi Jay -
First off, thank you for bringing these problems to our attention, we really do appreciate it. Feedback like yours helps us find and focus on where our faults are, and clearly in this case we have many. I also want to apologize that you weren't able to get a hold of us easily. No matter how great our reps may be, it doesn't matter unless you can reach us. I am working with our IT team to measure and resolve places where we slack in response time.
Now, to your ring: I am so sorry that you had to send it back so many times. We're going to completely remake your ring from scratch, and have our master jeweler set the stones himself. I'll personally inspect the ring myself and we're going to ensure you have the best possible ring leaving here. I can't apologize enough for the experience you have had thus far but I can assure you that we're going to do everything possible to ensure you're happy.
If you need anything else at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally.
Customer Service Manager
- My fiancée and I are buying a house, so we couldn't spend 20K on an engagement ring. But it certainly looks like we did! Diamond Nexus is the way to go. I get compliments on my ring all the time. Every time I look at my hand, I'm happy. It's a little large, but I can't bear to be without it to send it to be sized!
No customer service if the ring is defective!
- The ring is beautiful. The problem is that the center stone is loose and you can shake it like a baby rattle. Granted, I can give them the benefit of the doubt and say that this somehow got passed there quality control. It could have been a Monday and the guy checking/making the ring could have been hung over. My biggest problem is I can't get in touch with anyone to get it fixed. I called their customer service number and even tried the call back option. Day 2 no call back. I emailed their customer service and guess what they emailed back, "please call our customer service". So there you have it. I guess they are going to wait until the 3rd so I can't return it.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.