Round Cut Studs, Screw Back, Basket Set - 0.93 ct Each was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Everyone should own this ultimate classic! These refined solid 14k gold settings show off a pair of Round Brilliant cut diamond simulants in basket settings: the original must-have jewelry staple! Screw back posts ensure they’ll stay put through just about anything.
- Center stone: 0.93 carats each.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Round Brilliant cut diamond simulants
- Bend-resistant screw posts for security and comfort.
- Product Model: LEXXES0004XRBWHXX0093CS014WX
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
Clearance items are returnable within 30-days but are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, up to $75. They do not include a certificate from AIG and are not eligible for the Everything’s Covered Plan. Clearance items can only be exchanged for items of equal or greater value. For more details, please contact Customer Care.
- The stones were beautiful, but the posts are much thicker than standard earring posts, making it impossible for me to wear. Not sure if this is a defect in the pair that I've received, or if this is the size posts DN uses for their earrings. Nonetheless, I'll have to return these.
Beautiful but too big for me
- I never thought I would say this, but the size is almost too big for my ears. Since the basket is also quite large, they tend to droop i/o sit close to my ear. I'm giving them a 4 because they are beautiful, just too big for me. My worst experience was with the UPS delivery service that didn't deliver. They can only deliver Monday-Friday during the day when we are at work. I told them I would pick up from their location, an hour round trip from my work and they did not hold them, they put them back on the truck to ship. So I had to make another trip out there to pick up. I'm just writing this so Diamond Nexus is aware.
Boom POW WHOA
So I purchased these for my girlfriend but before I did that I brought them into the office to see what the women of my office thought. We had estimates of a months pay being thrown around as how much I paid for these. Not one person said are they "real" nothing but wows and jealousy.
Once I gave them to my girlfriend she was blown away. Shocked and on the brink of tears. She absolutely loved them. But my favorite reaction was when she showed her mom and her mom responded "Holy S---!" I have to agree these diamonds are the real deal and I will be coming back soon for the big one.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE