Round Brilliant Cut Certified Series was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Round Brilliant cut is by far the most popular and most researched stone shape available today. For almost 100 years, diamond cutters have been using advanced theories of light behavior and precise mathematical calculations to optimize the fire and brilliance of the Round Brilliant cut. Due to the refractive qualities of the curve of the stone, the Round Brilliant is known as the brightest, most sparkling design there is. A testament to our cutters, all of our Round Brilliant cut diamond simulants display the coveted "Hearts and Arrows" effect making them the perfect stones for round engagement rings.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- The Nexus Diamond™ alternative is a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0001X
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- My husband purchased a loose stone for my wedding ring ten years ago, the stone is still as beautiful today. I’ve recently purchased earrings and a necklace and am very pleased with both. I would never buy jewelry somewhere without shopping here first.
10 year update
- I haven't seen any really long term reviews, so I thought I'd add one now that I've had this on my hand everyday for over 10 years. I told my husband there was no way I wanted a natural diamond after learning about blood diamonds, so I thought he was getting a lab grown diamond. Well, for years that's what I believed it was.... until I took it to the jeweler and had an awkward encounter lol. Anyway, I do notice that a few of my friends with equally sized rings (1ct) have way more sparkle than mine, which is a bummer, cause I really like the sparkle. However, it's not like anyone has ever noticed it's not a real diamond and I get compliments on my ring all the time. I also have compared it to other real diamonds, and it sparkles more than them...so I think it would compare to a mid line diamond, but I really don't know for sure. It still cleans up really well and has not scratched or clouded that I have noticed. I am considering looking into moissanite to see if that'll give me more of that sparkle, but we'll see. For now I'm still please with this stone.
Immediate second order!
- I purchased a Round Brilliant Cut Certified stone to replace the CZ in my Mother’s ring which I inherited. I had the experts at Diamond Nexus resize and set the stone. I could not be more pleased with the outcome! I will be able to wear it forever as a reminder of my amazing Mom. My husband immediately ordered a wedding set for me because we are so impressed by this company and their product.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE